Erase Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.
    Its not going anywhere. In fact we have another batch that will be complete in 1 week
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182

You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    How are you eating?
    BPS Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    I think it helps, I notice a difference in firmness and just overall look when I'm taking Erase and when I'm not. Like if I'm getting bad joint pain I'll quit it for a week here and there and there is a slight noticeable difference.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8