Awards
Where can I buy this supplement and will it improve dhea levels

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I buy this supplement and will it improve dhea levels
Cant say the name of the retailer that carries it, more info can be found googling "PES Erase Pro".

I cant say for sure if it will improve DHEA levels, but data on suicidal aromatase inhibitors DOES show a serum increase in most instances.

nobel252

Awards
How about androhard? I know that helps with lowering estrogen but will it help with increasing dhea?

J19891

J19891

Awards
How about androhard? I know that helps with lowering estrogen but will it help with increasing dhea?
Why you looking to increase your DHEA? Why not just buy DHEA? Personally, I'd be more focused on increasing test directly and erase pro is proven to do that.

nobel252

Awards
My total test level is over 800. My body makes a lot of test but is low on dhea

whoisbambam

Awards
i am 43, and i have been on erase pro for just over 30days--i am finally feeling something. how ineffective or 'bad' would it be to continue erase pro for a total of 75 days instead of 60? and, what is the minimum time off for just ONE repeat regimen after just beginning? in other words, if it is ineffective after 60days or very little benefit, could i just take 2wks off this once? advice appreciated.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've been on Erase/Erase Pro for 60 days currently. Seen some great results an I'm running by a 90 day DAA, Testopro, Erase Pro stack that has been just awesome. I have noticed an increase in leanness since going from Erase to Erase Pro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on Erase/Erase Pro for 60 days currently. Seen some great results an I'm running by a 90 day DAA, Testopro, Erase Pro stack that has been just awesome. I have noticed an increase in leanness since going from Erase to Erase Pro.
Yah you should be plenty dry running it for that long, how are the joints. Again make sure I see those bloods cuz I would love to think I can run Erase for a long time as well as DAA. I could run 2 during last 2 weeks of PCT then 1 during bridge.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yah you should be plenty dry running it for that long, how are the joints. Again make sure I see those bloods cuz I would love to think I can run Erase for a long time as well as DAA. I could run 2 during last 2 weeks of PCT then 1 during bridge.
I run Erase Pro EOD or I get joint pain, which has been okay with me as it's allowed me to make a bottle last a long time. I'm just about to crack open 2nd bottle of Erase Pro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run Erase Pro EOD or I get joint pain, which has been okay with me as it's allowed me to make a bottle last a long time. I'm just about to crack open 2nd bottle of Erase Pro.
You using fish oil and cissus ...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You using fish oil and cissus ...
Yep Fish Oil, Forged Joint Support (Has cissus in it), and Orange Triad. Still causes me a bit of joint pain if I take it daily.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep Fish Oil, Forged Joint Support (Has cissus in it), and Orange Triad. Still causes me a bit of joint pain if I take it daily.
For me nothing has ever worked like Cissus RX, I have tried all different kinds but never tried the forged.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
For me nothing has ever worked like Cissus RX, I have tried all different kinds but never tried the forged.
I might have to give it a try once I run out of Forged. Thanks for the tip!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
How does the forged work for you...
Works well for the pain I get in my shoulder and ribs, I just HAVE to remember to take it AM and PM. Some reason that is the one pill I have a hard time remembering to take at PM. I need to get a pill box. If I miss a dose I can really tell the next day after my workout.

I also use a bottle of Skeleton Balm that I keep around for minor soreness and pain. It works great but it kind of $$$$.

I've wanted to try the Tiger Balm as it's a bit cheaper it appears.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works well for the pain I get in my shoulder and ribs, I just HAVE to remember to take it AM and PM. Some reason that is the one pill I have a hard time remembering to take at PM. I need to get a pill box. If I miss a dose I can really tell the next day after my workout.

I also use a bottle of Skeleton Balm that I keep around for minor soreness and pain. It works great but it kind of $$$$.

I heard good things about Blue Emu oil...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I heard good things about Blue Emu oil...
Interesting, my biggest problem is I've very OCD and when I get it in my head I'm going to work out this long and like this I will push myself to do it. Thus I overtrain and no amount of cissus is going to cover up for that, the Balms and oils are great for the soreness.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, my biggest problem is I've very OCD and when I get it in my head I'm going to work out this long and like this I will push myself to do it. Thus I overtrain and no amount of cissus is going to cover up for that, the Balms and oils are great for the soreness.
yah a lot of us push too hard, I have changed my training style to progessive this has done wonders, I start off around 60% capacity and work my way up in small incrimants...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you want to increase DHEA naturally, magensium oil probably your best bet, if you want synthetic DHEA, Transaderm is the way to go. ErasePro should boost ALL androgens including DHEA because of its SERM properties. When test goes up, usually DHEA will go up.

nobel252

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas. When will will erase pro available?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Erase Pro, TestoPro, DAA, LCLT stack results:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

60 Days:
Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML

Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro, TestoPro, DAA, LCLT stack results: Testosterone Results: Start Out: Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML 30 Days: Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML 60 Days: Total Testosterone: 767 NG/DH Free Testosterone: 91.2 PG/ML Definitely seeing results, arms and shoulders are starting to get some great definition to them.
Wow. Awesome test results.

nobel252

Awards
Just an update fellas, I've been running regular erase for 3 days now and my joints hurt like hell. I won't be needing erase pro. Regular erase at two caps is sufficient for me

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Tiger balm works wonders for muscle pain..never used Skeleton balm so I can't compare the two...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an update fellas, I've been running regular erase for 3 days now and my joints hurt like hell. I won't be needing erase pro. Regular erase at two caps is sufficient for me
Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right? :D

You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right? :D

You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it
Natty, for pct for 8 weeks of andromass, would you suggest every day or EOD. I will also be using igf2, Toco 8 and possibly daa

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every day. Only reason to go EOD is if your joints are sensitive to estrogen fluctuations

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.

nobel252

Awards
I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
How are you eating?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I think it helps, I notice a difference in firmness and just overall look when I'm taking Erase and when I'm not. Like if I'm getting bad joint pain I'll quit it for a week here and there and there is a slight noticeable difference.