Erase Pro

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

    Works well for the pain I get in my shoulder and ribs, I just HAVE to remember to take it AM and PM. Some reason that is the one pill I have a hard time remembering to take at PM. I need to get a pill box. If I miss a dose I can really tell the next day after my workout.

    I also use a bottle of Skeleton Balm that I keep around for minor soreness and pain. It works great but it kind of $$$$.

    I've wanted to try the Tiger Balm as it's a bit cheaper it appears.
    Tiger balm works wonders for muscle pain..never used Skeleton balm so I can't compare the two...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Just an update fellas, I've been running regular erase for 3 days now and my joints hurt like hell. I won't be needing erase pro. Regular erase at two caps is sufficient for me
    Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right?

    You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Good to know you're not full of estrogen naturally right?

    You could always do 1 cap of Erase Pro every other day, if you want to use it
    Natty, for pct for 8 weeks of andromass, would you suggest every day or EOD. I will also be using igf2, Toco 8 and possibly daa
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  4. Every day. Only reason to go EOD is if your joints are sensitive to estrogen fluctuations
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I've been on Erase/Erase Pro for 60 days currently. Seen some great results an I'm running by a 90 day DAA, Testopro, Erase Pro stack that has been just awesome. I have noticed an increase in leanness since going from Erase to Erase Pro.
    You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    •   
       


  6. I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    I really hope they keep the original version of erase on the market. I'm happy at one cap a day.
    Its not going anywhere. In fact we have another batch that will be complete in 1 week
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182

    You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    How are you eating?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by crewchief182 View Post
    You think your leaning out is coming from the Erase Pro? Reason I ask, is because I'm 2/3 of the way through my 2nd bottle and I can't really say I've noticed much of anything from it. Also running shift and Anabeta at recommended dosages. Anabeta worked great at first, but the effects seemed to have stopped after my first two bottle run this past summer. I was so excited about the Erase Pro too.
    I think it helps, I notice a difference in firmness and just overall look when I'm taking Erase and when I'm not. Like if I'm getting bad joint pain I'll quit it for a week here and there and there is a slight noticeable difference.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 03:50 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Log in
Log in