1tbsp Flax Oil
    1/2 tsp of Watermelon Crystal Light for flavour

Plus+
    1000mg Calcium
    Antioxident (When cutting)
    ZMA (When bulking)
    1000mg Vit C

That's about it.
    Not sure about how much of a difference it iwll actually make.. but calcium is supposed to hinder the effects of ZMA..try dropping the calcium for awhile and see if you notice any changes

2. I used crushed up tylenol PM, it is the only thing that puts me to sleep nowadays. If I dont take anything I dont sleep.
    Does anyone know anything about Ambien. My wife is going to ask her doc about it but I would like some real world advice on the stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I take 12mg melatonin & 1000mg GABA every night & still have trouble sleeping
    12mg is nuts.. im surprised that doesn't do the job. try zmassPM.. it makes you sleep much better than most ZMAs it contains l-dopa or something i believe..maybe you became used to melatonin? you arent supposed to take it for long periods of time because your body can stop making it naturally.

4. What I like to use is 3mg melatonin, 10 grams taurine and a homemade zma stack about an hour before bed. That has me ready to hit the pillow just about without fail. I work a rotating 12 hour shift, and for the times I have to make a quick change from nights to days I use a prescription sleep aid called zopiclone. This stuff could knock an elephant on it's ass, it's just that damn powerful. I've used it when requiring something to kill off stronger "stimulant" based substances, and it never fails to put me to sleep.

5. Ambien
    about 20 minutes after taking 5mg I was ready to pass out
    I woke up a couple of times during the night but fell right back to sleep
    this stuff is good
    •   

6. Some head and a hot shower puts me right out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ironviking
    Ambien
    about 20 minutes after taking 5mg I was ready to pass out
    I woke up a couple of times during the night but fell right back to sleep
    this stuff is good
    Ambien is so dirty. you need a minimum of 8 hours and still wake up groogy. no doubt you'll fall asleep, but bad sleep. the only time i use ambien is a nite of partying with stimulants/meth.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 789
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:29 PM
  2. The Stimmed & Sleepful Stack (NEW Dexaprine + FREE ZMA)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:21 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM
  5. when to take the anarchy stack?
    By cookmic5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:49 AM