Effective PH supplemnent to start out with ? .......

Dude33

Awards
How yall doin...

I realize I may get bashed for still being younger and wanting to try this. I also realize that this may be in the wrong forum category, so please accept my apology in advance

To get right to it, Id like to use GH supplements but have NO idea what/which to use. I would use m-drol but its been discontinued. A friend spoke highly of it. Id like to start off with something not too heavy - something meant for beginners, or something that wont f*ck you up.... which definitely means crap like GS eMonster.... I believe that is hell even for the most advabnced body builder....

I am looking for a suggestion on the/a GH supp like m-drol/s-drol I should use, as well as other stuff to use with it like liver protectants and other stuff I will need ....

Ive made an honest effort to research this stuff and Im looking for advice from somne people who can talk about whats best to use...

I have been lifting on and off since I was 18. I am not a roid head and will not damage myself. I will take every caution I need to keep myself safe....

Thanks guys

stats
27/M
169 lbs
BF 18%

-Mark

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 5'10, 169lbs and 18% bodyfat id suggest you get serious about your training and diet for 3-4 more years before doing anything. Your statements show VERY little knowledge about what your talking about. GH supplements are no PHs and they are natural. S-drol/m-drol is a VERY powerfull steroid. If you visit the anabolics section you can learn about pct and cycle support there with ease. Just read. However you still seem like your looking for a quick fix and an easy way out to me. If you deciede to do anyways, its your call. But I see no reason to at your level.

Dude33

Awards
Actually it's not a quick fix. It is something a friend of mine is taking and so thats why Im asking. By reading your response it sounds like supplements like mdrol are not meant for those in the beginning stages of bodybuilding and are meant for far mroe advanced builders.....

Last edited:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually it's not a quick fix. It is something a friend of mine is taking and so thats why Im asking. By reading your response it sounds like supplements like mdrol are not meant for those in the beginning stages of bodybuilding and are meant for far mroe advanced builders.....
Correct. Its like an ace card man. Do you wanna pull your ace card when you 169lbs 18% to get to 180lbs 16%. Or get there naturally and then use your ace card to go from 200lbs 15% to 220 15%. Its an example of course but when you have so much genetic potential just starting out why take this route?

Clampinator

Awards
Don't do Ph's. They don't do much. I have done 3 cycles and each time I only gained a little more than I would have gained naturally. But as for a PH to use I would NOT start with M-drol. Come back to us when you've done some more research + training.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the tone of your post your far from ready to take a PH. You should look into getting serious about lifting, getting your diet dialed in just right and if your still plateaued change up your training. But you don't need a PH you don't seem ready you haven't exhausted all your potential naturally yet.