Division 1 + Titanium XL after Triazole

1. Division 1 + Titanium XL after Triazole

Hey guys,
    I'm just finishing up my 60 day run of Triazole and I'm wondering if it would be ok to start Division 1 + Titanium XL immediately afterward. Maybe even start the Titanium XL and Division 1 right now and overlap it with Triazole?

thanks

2. Wait a month or atleast 4 weeks after your Triazole. Let everything return to normal before you run those two. You need some time off.

3. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Wait a month or atleast 4 weeks after your Triazole. Let everything return to normal before you run those two. You need some time off.
    Agreed!

Take 4-6 weeks off before starting TitaniumXL and Division, I'd look into using this stack with Formula-X, the combo is amazing!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

4. Definitely lose the Titanium XL. Formula X is a much better alternative and goes great with divanil.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Definitely lose the Titanium XL. Formula X is a much better alternative and goes great with divanil.

I love Formula-X, but the XL/D1 combo had more feedback and all top notch reviews. I love TitaniumXL, I know you don't like Fenugreek, I myself get great effects from it. Same with Phytotest and Testopro, love me some Fenugreek!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. a Savage Formula-x, Titanium, Division 1 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 01:44 PM
  2. BBG's Division 1 and Titanium XL Log - An Athletix Adventure.
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
  3. Getting ready to go pro with Division 1, Titanium XL
    By seccsi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:09 PM
  4. Replies: 549
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:04 AM
  5. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 05:21 PM