Should I take Glutamine Supplements?
- 02-16-2012, 10:31 PM
- 02-16-2012, 10:38 PM
- 02-16-2012, 11:01 PM
02-16-2012, 11:02 PM
02-16-2012, 11:14 PM
02-16-2012, 11:39 PM
I'll point you in the right direction though:
-Effect of glutamine supplementation combined with resistance training in young adults.
-Glutamine: the nonessential amino acid for performance enhancement.
-Addition of glutamine to essential amino acids and carbohydrate does not enhance anabolism in young human males following exercise.
-The effects of high-dose glutamine ingestion on weightlifting performance.
-Facts and fallacies of purported ergogenic amino acid supplements
-Exercise-induced immunodepression- plasma glutamine is not the link.
-Glutamine supplementation did not benefit athletes during short-term weight reduction
^^All titles of peer-reviewed, methodologically sound/relevant studies for your viewing pleasure.
02-16-2012, 11:41 PM
02-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Cliffs: glutamine wont help you with recovery unless you are a marathon runner or extreme endurance athlete or burn victim.
Glutamine may help with immune system, GI benefits.
Controlled Labs Warder
Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
02-17-2012, 07:50 PM
02-17-2012, 07:55 PM
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM
02-17-2012, 07:58 PM
02-17-2012, 07:59 PM
02-17-2012, 08:06 PM
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I just started juicing once a day I highly recommend it. Your problems will be solveOriginally Posted by T-Bone
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:09 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:17 PM
- By Graham in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:03 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:05 PM
- By power trip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:03 AM