Stacking Beastdrol and Finaflex 1-Andro?

jflex85

jflex85

Awards
So I just got my beastdrol in the mail today and was wondering if anyone has stacked the finaflex 1-andro and the beastdrol? I have had experience with different AAS in the past such as test prop, test 400, eq, dbol, deca. And am also very familiar with pct. I am just wondering if anyone has ever ran these two together or would it be even worth it? Reason I am asking because I am about 4 days into my finaflex 1-andro

IMG_20120216_111511.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-Andro is pretty mild and non-methylated so I con't know if there is anything wrong with it. My personal feelings are that I would rather stick with something milder so that's why I like stuff like 1-Andro. Superdrol is a fairly wet compound and 1-andro fairly dry so that might lend a small amount of synergy. I don't see any reason in particular not to stack them and conversely not a lot of reasons to stack them, maybe a brdge would be a better idea, that way you could extend your cycle with the weaker compound using it to dry out a bit. ...

jflex85

jflex85

Awards
Yeah i was kinda thinking the same thing. Thinking about running 4 weeks of beastdrol and then cycle the 1-andro. What do you think? Think this would be better than stacking the both?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2 for the bridge....that way you can get a full 6 week cycle out of it. Run Beastdrol for 4 weeks and start the 1-Andro on week 3 for 4 weeks. That would make a nice 6 week bridge of the two compounds ;)

jflex85

jflex85

Awards
Ok what do you think I should run the beastdrol at? I was thinking 20/20/30/30

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man this stack just screams out side effects and lethargy

jflex85

jflex85

Awards
I decided to run 20/20/30/30 and then run the finaflex 1-andro through week 4, 5, 6. Taking 1 cap in the morning with breakfast, fish oil, and protien shake. Then 1 cap about 1 hr before gym time. I going going to be running it this way from week 1-2

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get swole

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man this stack just screams out side effects and lethargy
Exactly why I am thinking bridge, I have never used Superdrol (too harsh for an old fugger and I prefer drier compounds and I am already pretty big) but I have heard there may be some lethargy and I know 1-test also caused lethargy and that is still a possibility with 1-andro, all be it much less of a problem than with 1ad and 1-test the possiblity still exists. I like Ricks suggestion and if the added 1-andro causes too much lethargy then wait till the superdrol has ended.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or maybe add some good ol prop

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For an OTC solution....Transaderm would be a great add to take care of the lethargy

evodrag

Awards
Id run the 1 andro throughout the full 6 weeks....its not methylated so you can run it for longer cycles. your gonna get shutdown anyway why not make it worth it. But what are you gonna do for libido? 1 andro shut me down hard and I was shocked, haha sucked. I always run test now with all unnatural compounds. Ive ran epistane and was good though...I guess everyones different

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id run the 1 andro throughout the full 6 weeks....its not methylated so you can run it for longer cycles. your gonna get shutdown anyway why not make it worth it. But what are you gonna do for libido? 1 andro shut me down hard and I was shocked, haha sucked. I always run test now with all unnatural compounds. Ive ran epistane and was good though...I guess everyones different
yah the possiibility for hard shutdown is there I guess for some, 1-test was pretty well kown for that but 1-andro shouldn't be that harsh for most, like you said everyone's different.... I just don't see any benefit in stacking the 2. I would rather use the weaker compound to extend the cycle.

jflex85

jflex85

Awards
Throwing some prop in would be nice ;) but unfortunately I do not go down to mex anymore for gear as it is to risky and don't have a passport. I have not done much reading about the Transaderm but will look more into it today.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Run SD for 3 or 4 weeks with 6 weeks of 1 Shea/ andro. The 1 andro needs to be dosed around 600mg minimum so it can be expensive but does convert to 1 test.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
at about dhea topically to the genitals

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established