hemovol or craze

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Bout to put my Supp order in. I have been planning on trying hemovol for while. I like the idea its stim free so it wont suppress my appetite which is important when you need over 5500 Cal to gain 1/2 lbs a week. However the craze about craze has got me rethinking my purchase. What do u guys think.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive always been a fan of hemavol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very different products. Obviously, I am goign to suggest HemaVol, but keep in mind it is stim free.

If you have the $, you can stack hemavol + craze, or hemavol + Maximize v2. NP has a package deal of HemaVol + Maximize v2 for only $49.99 for the both of them...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried Craze yet, I have some on the way.

Hemavol didn't do much for me. I think MV2 was a better product as it had an equal pump and a stimulant element as well.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Does hemovol give like the best pump you can get. I mean that's what I'm leaning towards. If I wanted, on a day I'm not feeling focused I could just take caffeine which cost next to nothing. Maybe even through in yohmbine also.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know some people that think Hemavol is amazing and some that weren't impressed. For me I prefer nitrate products for cost to benefit ratio.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Craze yet, I have some on the way.

Hemavol didn't do much for me. I think MV2 was a better product as it had an equal pump and a stimulant element as well.
Maximize v2 doesn't provide nearly the pump HemaVol does.

Did you use powder or pills? I assume you took it on a full stomach? What was your water intake?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does hemovol give like the best pump you can get. I mean that's what I'm leaning towards. If I wanted, on a day I'm not feeling focused I could just take caffeine which cost next to nothing. Maybe even through in yohmbine also.
HemaVol + caffeine = win

the $49.99 combo stack of HemaVol/Mxv2 can't be beat however

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you use powder or pills? I assume you took it on a full stomach? What was your water intake?
Hemavol loves water!! For those that tried the pills but not the powder. I would give the powder a chance I didn't get nearly as much out of the pills

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize v2 doesn't provide nearly the pump HemaVol does.

I thought Hemavol would be a really intense pump for me but it wasn't anything past what a lot of pre workouts gave me, MV2 included. On paper I thought it would have had more of a difference. This was the lemon drop flavoured powder.

Water intake is around 3 litres per day. Hemavol was usually consumed about an hour after food.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some people that think Hemavol is amazing and some that weren't impressed. For me I prefer nitrate products for cost to benefit ratio.
Hemavol works best with lots of water and carbs. I read logs were guys weren't getting much out of hemavol but after they adjusted their meal timing and water intake they noticed a huge increase in pumps.

I get the most out of my hemavol by taking it 1.5 hours after a high carb/sodium meal. I also use recompadrol and need2slin before that meal. Gives me the most amazing pumps. Don't forget lots of water!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol works best with lots of water and carbs. I read logs were guys weren't getting much out of hemavol but after they adjusted their meal timing and water intake they noticed a huge increase in pumps.

I get the most out of my hemavol by taking it 1.5 hours after a high carb/sodium meal. I also use recompadrol and need2slin before that meal. Gives me the most amazing pumps. Don't forget lots of water!
Water intake for me is always high.

I am on a low carb diet most of the time. Do you get a stronger pump from Hemavol than you do from creatine nitrate?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water intake for me is always high.

I am on a low carb diet most of the time. Do you get a stronger pump from Hemavol than you do from creatine nitrate?
Yeah my hemavol pump is stronger then the pumps from CN. But I do like to stack the 2 :)

My idea of low carb is around 200 or less carbs a day lol withouy carbs I feel flat and deflated... I get no pumps on a real low carb diet. Hemavol or no hemavol without carbs my life sucks lol

Btw I havent used craze but being a stim addict i do plan on trying it

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Maximize + hemavol is pretty much the only thing that gives me a great pump since my carbs are low. Plus I notice a difference when I don't throw the hemavol in with the maximize, so I know it's definitely having some effect. And I always take it with a ton of water :)

OP, if you have the cash to run both, I'd order both, use each one separately to gauge how you feel off each one and what effects they provide, then try stacking them together and see how it goes for you

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze + CN caps = awesome sauce.
Craze + 2 caps Alpha T2 = cutters preworkout dream

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill prob get both. Thinking ill use the craze on days I need more focus like leg day. Use the hemovol on most other days with half scoop craze. Thanks guys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would get a nutrient partitioner like R-ala and stack it with hemavol especially at the caloric level you are at. A simple caffeine pill, dirt cheap with it will give you some energy. Utilize the cals to grow with rala. Food pumps with r-ala, + blood pumps with hemavol will cause some real gains..

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I would get a nutrient partitioner like R-ala and stack it with hemavol especially at the caloric level you are at. A simple caffeine pill, dirt cheap with it will give you some energy. Utilize the cals to grow with rala. Food pumps with r-ala, + blood pumps with hemavol will cause some real gains.t.
Nutrient partitioner? Eh? "- .. what's that lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried the combination of Hemovol and Craze, and that combination for whatever reason didn't seem to work as well as Craze + CN. I'm sure the new Maximize Intense and Hemovol would be a great stack for your purposes.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABSOLUTELY best pump i have ever used....

totally make your own stim package if $ is tight

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol loves water!! For those that tried the pills but not the powder. I would give the powder a chance I didn't get nearly as much out of the pills
Yup. Hemavol is amazing. Water plus some bcaas and I can get mean pumps with no carbs.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Yea ill prob get both. Thinking ill use the craze on days I need more focus like leg day. Use the hemovol on most other days with half scoop craze. Thanks guys

Anybody have any experience reports stacking Craze with Hemavol? I have both and would like to try stacking them.

Nychoopaholic

Awards
two very different products...i strongly suggest Hemavol as a stim free pre workout product

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hemavol+focus XT?
Hemavol + purple wraath?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll sum this up for you HemaVol + _______ (product of choice) = epic

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Goes pretry much for all pump increasing products.. and all other PWOs for that matter too... Just seems that some people don't like drinking that much prior to workout... Habit ? Perhaps... I always THOUGHT I had a high water intake, but it's all relative ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll sum this up for you HemaVol + _______ (product of choice) = epic
Focus XT is stimulant nootropic, body octane is all out endurance, and purple wraath is BCAAs and endurance for fasted training...........
What to do?????

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I haven't tried Craze but I'll try to put my two cents in . OP is bulking and there are many reports that Craze cause users to lose their appetites. If that doesn't bother you then sure you can give Craze a try. If it does concern you then you might want to try a different preworkout....

As for Hemavol, TBH, even thought I've had many awesome pump days, I've also had some "meh what is going on" days. Those meh days usually happen when I stack it with an "inferior" pre for sampling/review purposes. Its all about taking it around the right time when it is most effective. For me, its 20-30 minutes prior working out. I usually train fasted in the mornings. Sometimes I might take in a small fruit and/or oatmeal immediately upon awakening.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
very different products. Obviously, I am goign to suggest HemaVol, but keep in mind it is stim free.

If you have the $, you can stack hemavol + craze, or hemavol + Maximize v2. NP has a package deal of HemaVol + Maximize v2 for only $49.99 for the both of them...
Maximize v2/Hemavol really go well together and truly stimulate such power in the gym with an endless pump! I heard craze/hemavol is awesome as well!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is stimulant nootropic, body octane is all out endurance, and purple wraath is BCAAs and endurance for fasted training...........
What to do?????
What I would do is take hemavol and focusxt pre workout and drink the purple wrath intra workout. That help :)

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
I used hemavol last night with half dose of shotgun got a great workout from it. Nice clean energy. Felt like really clear minded if that makes since. Liking the hemavol so far. Can't wait to see what happens when I start upping my carb intake.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used hemavol last night with half dose of shotgun got a great workout from it. Nice clean energy. Felt like really clear minded if that makes since. Liking the hemavol so far. Can't wait to see what happens when I start upping my carb intake.
Glad to hear you like it!