hemovol or craze

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    very different products. Obviously, I am goign to suggest HemaVol, but keep in mind it is stim free.

If you have the $, you can stack hemavol + craze, or hemavol + Maximize v2. NP has a package deal of HemaVol + Maximize v2 for only $49.99 for the both of them...
    Maximize v2/Hemavol really go well together and truly stimulate such power in the gym with an endless pump! I heard craze/hemavol is awesome as well!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Focus XT is stimulant nootropic, body octane is all out endurance, and purple wraath is BCAAs and endurance for fasted training...........
    What to do?????
    What I would do is take hemavol and focusxt pre workout and drink the purple wrath intra workout. That help

•   

3. I used hemavol last night with half dose of shotgun got a great workout from it. Nice clean energy. Felt like really clear minded if that makes since. Liking the hemavol so far. Can't wait to see what happens when I start upping my carb intake.

4. agamtine loves it some carbs thats for sure!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

5. Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    I used hemavol last night with half dose of shotgun got a great workout from it. Nice clean energy. Felt like really clear minded if that makes since. Liking the hemavol so far. Can't wait to see what happens when I start upping my carb intake.
    Glad to hear you like it!

6. craze best preworkout supp ive ever taken

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtb ds craze
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
  2. Craze= investment
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 12:57 AM
  3. Craze