Caffeine-I just realized I'm addicted to it
    Ephedra- for when I'm not on....
    Clen- for when I'm not on....
    Trimax
    Fish Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Vitamin B
    Guggul-It makes me hungary all the time...I love it!
    Saw Palmetto- ECA and prohormones kill my prostate...must fight back!

2. Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Guggul-It makes me hungary all the time...I love it!
    Really?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Really?
    Yeah, the guggul extreme stuff I take makes me hungary as hell.

4. isnt guggul designed for weight loss?!

5. Quote Originally Posted by keon
    isnt guggul designed for weight loss?!
    Yeah, its a thyroid regulator. But, all it seems to tell my thyroid is, "EAT!"

6. Nitro-jet at full dose is great but pricey since most people need 2 servings pre and 2 during workout (still cheaper then a starbucks). Ice is also great stuff only BCAA formula that taste decent.

7. My favorites are whey protein, flax powder, eca and dessciated liver tabs. I love dessciated liver. When i'm taking six tabs with every solid meal, my muscles very full and rock hard. The most pronounced effect I got from it was when I was choking down powdered dessicated liver mixed with water. Shoot, that's the nastiest stuff ever.

8. If you've never tried phosphatidyl serine you might consider it. You gotta take 800-1200mg daily to see anti-catabolic effects which makes it expensive as hell, but I've never gained as much lean mass as the couple times I've used this stuff for 2 straight months. By the way, I'm a strong believer int he placebo effect

J

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jblake
    dessciated liver tabs. I love dessciated liver. When i'm taking six tabs with every solid meal, my muscles very full and rock hard. The most pronounced effect I got from it was when I was choking down powdered dessicated liver mixed with water. Shoot, that's the nastiest stuff ever.
    Beverly International's diet plans swear by this stuff. I'm surprised it isn't more widespread if it is so effective. My buddy swears by it too. Where can you get this stuff cheap? Beverly is pricey.

10. The kind I use is made by Universal. It's called Uni-Liver. It's dirt cheap. About 10 or 12 dollars for 500 tablets. If I'm bulking, I'll take like 20 tabs a day. They're about the size of NO2 type tablets (horsepills haha). Also, NOW makes it powdered and in capsules.
    •   

11. I like the Uni-Liver. It's not really necessary when I'm bulking but I like the extra energy I seem to get from it. It's also a convienient source of protein that I can carry anywhere. I've trained myself to swallow like 6-8 at a time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements you want to try
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:50 AM
  2. If You Love RPM, Please Whore Here!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 12:40 PM
  3. What Libido Booster do you swear by?
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52