nutra planet daa vs sns daa---Difference?
- 02-14-2012, 04:08 PM
- 02-14-2012, 04:10 PM
02-14-2012, 04:16 PM
SNS DAA is sodium D-aspartic acid, the same form used in the study that demonstrated a significant increase in testosterone in 12 days. It has enhanced solubility and comes in cap form for convenience.
02-14-2012, 04:18 PM
i was wondering about the sodium part. Wasnt sure if nutra's had it also and just didnt list it on the label.
02-14-2012, 04:28 PM
02-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I liked the powder form of SNS DAA and will try the caps next for convenience. Nice to have both options.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By clumsy in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:20 PM
- By Whiplash in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2008, 08:01 PM
- By TheMouth in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2008, 03:34 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2007, 10:54 PM
- By JonasDavidsson in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2005, 07:43 PM