DS Craze Review- 3 workouts in

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Currently on Day 3 of Craze and have to say I’m quite impressed. Was skeptical at first given some of the negative reviews in regards to the over the top cracked out / stoned feeling users have reported. Personally for me, I have experienced none of these issues to date. It actually puts me in a fairly happy mood. The energy is steady and definitely last my entire workout. Taste isn’t too bad either. I find myself delaying my post-workout cardio, just so I can go get a few extra sets in first. The pumps are above average and focus/tunnel vision it provides is noticeable. All in all I'd say DS his formulated a top notch product here.

Iron4life

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man. Try out Maximize v2/Hemavol for me and let me know if those two are a good synergistic combo to alternate between!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Ive used several tubs of maximize v2 in the past and loved it. havent tried hemavol yet alothough i hear good things.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Currently on Day 3 of Craze and have to say I’m quite impressed. Was skeptical at first given some of the negative reviews in regards to the over the top cracked out / stoned feeling users have reported. Personally for me, I have experienced none of these issues to date. It actually puts me in a fairly happy mood. The energy is steady and definitely last my entire workout. Taste isn’t too bad either. I find myself delaying my post-workout cardio, just so I can go get a few extra sets in first. The pumps are above average and focus/tunnel vision it provides is noticeable. All in all I'd say DS his formulated a top notch product here.

Iron4life
Great to hear!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established

Iron4life

Nice! Glad to see it's working well for you.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Here's my two cents;

I have been taking Craze for several weeks now (1 scoop). My workouts have been fantastic, focus is great and no side-effects except a bit of insomnia.

All in all, it's probably the most effective Pre-WO i've ever used.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Right there with ya man...its def been one of the more enjoyable pre-wo's ive taken to date...ive had a little bit of insomnia if i take it too late in the evening, but other than that...its delerived as promised.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool review.

Seems like a lot are diggin' Craze. I might have to give it a whirl sometime if I ever get bored with my current setup.