Alpha t2 or anabeta??

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I can't decide what to go with!!! Im gonna get 3 bottles of whatever i go with to really get a good run at it. I wanna get leaner but I also love getting bigger/stronger. I've used anabeta before and liked it, but it was 4 caps a day, id go 5 or even 6 a day with this run. but I've never really used a fatburner. I guess I'm scared it'll make me weaker or eat my muscle. I'd love to be leaner though to make my waist smaller.

What should I get?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote AnaBeta- I would pick it over anything else I have used, PES or non PES. :)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
How many caps a day? Do you think it's worth it to go over 4? I want the best results possible but I don't want to waste it if there's no added effect at 5 or 6 caps a day?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 6 on training days and take an extra capsule before and after training. A lot of people were talking about higher doses so I ran it briefly at 6-8 caps per day and didn't notice anything extra so now stick with 6 as my maximum. For me this is the best cost to benefit ratio.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get both : )

I love Anabeta and im about 2 weeks into Alpha T2 and this is hands down the best non-stim fat burner ive ever tried so far. Im already down 3lbs with really no change to my diet. Run Anabeta 1st now and then lean up right before summer.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

I love Anabeta and im about 2 weeks into Alpha T2 and this is hands down the best non-stim fat burner ive ever tried so far. Im already down 3lbs with really no change to my diet. Run Anabeta 1st now and then lean up right before summer.
Yeah man deff. run the anabeta now at a maintenance/little over maintenance calorie intake for a little and shred up right before summer. Good advice rulk.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I second this

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
It's official, just ordered 3 anabetas to run at 6 caps a day till they're gone, along side 2 bottles of erase PRO and DAA.

Sorry alpha t2, but test prop trenbolone and winny will be getting me in my summer shape when these bottles become empty:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say erase! :p

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Alpha t2 isn't non-stim, I definitely got a mild stim effect from it. However, Shift is non-stim.

ManBeast.

J19891

J19891

Awards
I can't decide what to go with!!! Im gonna get 3 bottles of whatever i go with to really get a good run at it. I wanna get leaner but I also love getting bigger/stronger. I've used anabeta before and liked it, but it was 4 caps a day, id go 5 or even 6 a day with this run. but I've never really used a fatburner. I guess I'm scared it'll make me weaker or eat my muscle. I'd love to be leaner though to make my waist smaller.

What should I get?!
I'd go with anabeta to bulk up a bit, then come in with the Alpha t2 right after to lean up your new gains FTW.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's official, just ordered 3 anabetas to run at 6 caps a day till they're gone, along side 2 bottles of erase PRO and DAA.

Sorry alpha t2, but test prop trenbolone and winny will be getting me in my summer shape when these bottles become empty:)
sick natty stack right into a sick stack of gear!

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I do 6 on training days and take an extra capsule before and after training. A lot of people were talking about higher doses so I ran it briefly at 6-8 caps per day and didn't notice anything extra so now stick with 6 as my maximum. For me this is the best cost to benefit ratio.
You split the 6 before and after workout?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You split the 6 before and after workout?
He means 4 spread throughout the day, with an additional capsule pre and post workout. Totaling 6 caps per day