Hemavol or WhiteBlood 2 for pump.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Looking for a good Stim free preworkout/pump supplement. Hemavol and WhiteBlood 2 are really standing out as something i want to try. my diet and training are dialed in perfectly. I am also taking all my staple supplements: a Multi, fish oil, ect. Any opinions?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i havent tried WB2 yet, but nothing from CL has ever let me down......and the reviews on hemavol speak for themselves ;)

honestly cant go wrong with either option :D

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
thanks! I share your love with CL products and liked the first White Blood, and i have also seen alot of support for hemavolas well. I will only be purchasing one so i would like to know which one is superior! Has anyone that has tried both have an opinion?!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good options, or you could simply opt for straight Agmatine. I love it, and it's not horribly expensive.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good options, or you could simply opt for straight Agmatine. I love it, and it's not horribly expensive.
This is another good choice. I love my hemavol tho. 2 scoops pre workouts results in amazing pumps and endurance.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is another good choice. I love my hemavol tho. 2 scoops pre workouts results in amazing pumps and endurance.
2 scoops?!!?!?!
I'm gonna try this today as I place my order for another bottle of this.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once I get my hands on maximize intense and compete I'll do one scoop of each :D who's excited? I AM!!!'

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
White flood was good, so I imagine the new White Blood will solid too. Love hemavol though, it's my go-to whether I'm on stims or not. 1.5 scoops with a pre-workout (usually maximize), pumps and energy are crazy. 2 scoops by itself, and the pumps and endurance are awesome. Sometimes to cut costs I'll use 1 scoop primaforce agmatine and 1 scoop hemavol though.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks for all the replys. Going to order some hemavol this week, only because there are alot more people who have tried it and say its good, and no one who has tried the new white blood has anything so say about it. Thinking about stacking 1.5 scoops of Lit-up with 1 scoop of Hemavol, 1 scoop of purple wrath, and possibly 2 Cordygen5. Doing some heavy lifting followed by 30-40 min of cardio. Would any of this be conflicting? I usually run this stack w/o the hemavol.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the replys. Going to order some hemavol this week, only because there are alot more people who have tried it and say its good, and no one who has tried the new white blood has anything so say about it. Thinking about stacking 1.5 scoops of Lit-up with 1 scoop of Hemavol, 1 scoop of purple wrath, and possibly 2 Cordygen5. Doing some heavy lifting followed by 30-40 min of cardio. Would any of this be conflicting? I usually run this stack w/o the hemavol.
let us know how you like the hemavol bro :D

and in CL's defense.....WB2 just came out, im sure within a month or so the reviews will start flowing in. i know theres quite a few logs up and running over on bb.com, idk if CL did a promo for it on here, could check the review section here.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I love Hemavol, but I have heard the pumps from White Blood 2 are straight retarded.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link to those saying that? All the logs I've seen have been singing a different tune

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a good Stim free preworkout/pump supplement. Hemavol and WhiteBlood 2 are really standing out as something i want to try. my diet and training are dialed in perfectly. I am also taking all my staple supplements: a Multi, fish oil, ect. Any opinions?
Hamavol 100%. I like to take hemavol and premax together sometimes. Nice stim free stack

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of people have been reporting big pumps with WB2.

A bunch of people found they needed to adjust their carb intake (80-100g with WB2, which will aid in pump as well) and drop down to 2 pills tho to make it work best for them.

It is rather strong.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people have been reporting big pumps with WB2.

A bunch of people found they needed to adjust their carb intake (80-100g with WB2, which will aid in pump as well) and drop down to 2 pills tho to make it work best for them.

It is rather strong.
ah ok...so then its not suggested to take WB2 if you don't want to take a lot of carbs?

I would only be able to use somethign like that while bulking

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah ok...so then its not suggested to take WB2 if you don't want to take a lot of carbs?

I would only be able to use somethign like that while bulking

I wouldnt recommend it without carbs. Osthole has some properties that shuttle glucose to muscle tissue, and could conceivably cause nausea/hypoglycemic symptoms if you dont have enough carbs in your system.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is a really really great supp. Never tried WB. Think I might get on that and order some once I can train again to try it out. Try both ;)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I wouldnt recommend it without carbs. Osthole has some properties that shuttle glucose to muscle tissue, and could conceivably cause nausea/hypoglycemic symptoms if you dont have enough carbs in your system.
So is it similar in principle to vasotropin?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big controlled labs fan.. love there reps.. would never hesitate to try there products... at the same time, hemavol has a solid year of almost 100% positive feedback with all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages.

Mike

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
tried Hemavol for the first time yesterday at 6 caps. pumps were INSANE. could only imagine at 10 caps. I was really fatigued for about 2 hours after my workout though, anyone else experience this?

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
tried Hemavol for the first time yesterday at 6 caps. pumps were INSANE. could only imagine at 10 caps. I was really fatigued for about 2 hours after my workout though, anyone else experience this?
Awesome man!!! Keep us up to date on your progress and pm me for any help/advice!