Let's see what this Lecheek Nutrition is all about
- 02-13-2012, 03:22 PM
- 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I also got the IntraTest Xtreme sample. It mixes pretty good & tastes like Koolaid. I think I might using during my nesxt PCT.
- 02-13-2012, 06:06 PM
BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Alright here we go,
A little background info.
I'm 18 years old currently 246.6 lb at 6 foot a little on the bigger side, but I love being big regardless of body fat cause I was always the skinny kid til I found food
First off the taste is unlike any ultraconcentrated blend I have tried, and I've tried it all. It is not sour nor too strong but oddly reminiscent of assault. I noticed the energy almost instantaneously and it did maintain throughout my work out. My lifts were all up, not sure if I can claim it was the Speed Xtreme but it was dope.
Again the taste is unlike anything I've had, I might not buy this one cause I would drink it ALL THE TIME!!! Anyways I noticed I wasn't getting tired as quick as normal, and I shouldn't name drop, but I had been using Modern BCAA as my intra.
Great stuff here guys, get a sample if you don't believe me. Excellent work sir.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AE14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2011, 02:14 PM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-2011, 01:13 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Lecheek NutritionReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
- By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek NutritionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM