PES Erase/Erase Pro help

militarymuscl

Awards
I am currently on my 2nd week of my pmag cycle and my nipples are tingling but not to sensitive. But feel like they flare up at times. No lump or anything but i would hate to quit the cycle. Should i start taking erase? Or jump straight to letro? And could i continue my cycle on letro? Triazole doesnt seem to effective. I am currently on day 9 of the cycle and i have Torem as a SERM. Any help would be appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently on my 2nd week of my pmag cycle and my nipples are tingling but not to sensitive. But feel like they flare up at times. No lump or anything but i would hate to quit the cycle. Should i start taking erase? Or jump straight to letro? And could i continue my cycle on letro? Triazole doesnt seem to effective. I am currently on day 9 of the cycle and i have Torem as a SERM. Any help would be appreciated.
I would probably start Erase Pro.

One of the reasons i feel most people are prone to gyno vs others is that they have more aromatase present in their mammary tissue. One of the ingredients in Erase Pro works specifically to reduce aromatase in these target tissues, while the others occupy the ER and reduce total serum estrogen synthesis. I would run that before jumping to the harsher, more toxic drugs.

militarymuscl

Awards
Would Erase work the same because thats what i have being shipped to me at the moment because i thought spcing out the doses would help

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would Erase work the same because thats what i have being shipped to me at the moment because i thought spcing out the doses would help
Erase will still help big time, Erase Pro is just more potent. Once Erase gets your E in check your symptoms should subside.

Spacing out the doses for E control doesnt matter because its a suicidal inhibitor of aromatase. Once it inhibits the enzyme your body must synthesize more, so the half life of the compound doesnt matter.