My Andro Questions.. Help please

ohlak

Awards
So basically I have been lifting for a little over a year, usually 5 times a week, feel decent about where I'm at, but definitely ready to see huge gains. I'm 5'10 180lbs with around 14% bf. I have been browsing this site and I see a lot of the Andro products that intrigued me. The problem is I am pretty noob when it comes to this. I have only supplemented with protein, creatine, and CLA before. Basically my question is what are the step by step rules for taking this stuff? I see you guys taking "pct" and other stuff a long those lines. It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could give me a basic run down on what I would need and how exactly to use it.

Bench press - 225lbs
Squat - 275
Bicep curl - 100

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
why dont you go on their website and read about it...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well like the others posted already the information you seek is available here and at our website. Your question is vague and can be answered from a little research. What exactly is it you are seeking from a cycle i.e. cut, bulk. How old are you? Training for a little over a year is not long, you should have plenty of room to grow without hormones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 13
Supplements 3