Compound 20

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
Been running USP Labs compound 20 for a few weeks now, and im curious whether i should be taking a day off in the week - like moat usp products. Also, should i be cycling off c20? I was thinking of running it a few months back to back. Thanks

dfdubb

Awards
I've heard most say that they got the best results after the second bottle (month 2). Im starting my second bottle on Monday. So far I've been happy...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The main compound fails pharmacodynamically and will elicit no tangible effects.
These guys said they noticed something.
Either way I returned my bottle.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Just run it till the second bottle is DONE! Muahaha

easybreezy313

Awards
c20 is made to take with a fat burner no?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I've heard most say that they got the best results after the second bottle (month 2). Im starting my second bottle on Monday. So far I've been happy...
When did u start noticing it working? I'm going on week 2. I know it's not going to work that fast just looking for a rough idea

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I have definitly felt my strength go up after using it for 2 and a half weeks now, and i definitely have a pump most of the day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took mine back haha

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
No bloating at all?
Nope, if anything i feel like i look less bloated than before taking it.

My appetite has def shot up but j am still leaning out while eating much more.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Don't regret your decision. CEE and glutamine also make people feel awesome. I've also seen several reports of glycerol monostearate enhancing focus.
I don't regret it at all.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I have definitly felt my strength go up after using it for 2 and a half weeks now, and i definitely have a pump most of the day
Hm okay. I started taking that an animal pak roughly the same time and im starting to feel I'm filling out my shirts more when I'm trying to lean out. Hm so You think it's the c20?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hm okay. I started taking that an animal pak roughly the same time and im starting to feel I'm filling out my shirts more when I'm trying to lean out. Hm so You think it's the c20?
Do you know what animal pak is? Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
more?? strength size recovery ect...

montesj88

Awards
more?? strength size recovery ect...
Strength, and an awesome pump in the gym. Nothing more tho. wish i had gotten another bottle and ran it 8 weeks to truly see the strength increases.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Metabolization by COMT when consumed orally rendering it's documented [in vitro] activity at the receptor nonexistent.

A member of these boards wrote a very well-written piece on the ingredient (before the Compound 20 ingredient profile was released).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metabolization by COMT when consumed orally rendering it's documented [in vitro] activity at the receptor nonexistent.

A member of these boards wrote a very well-written piece on the ingredient (before the Compound 20 ingredient profile was released).
Link?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Damn, why would you bump this? Was trying to stay drama free :(...

As per madchemist:

"Pharmacokinetics
N-coumaroyldopamine is highly susceptible to metabolism by Catechol-O-Methyl-Transferase (COMT) due to its 2 meta-phenolic hydroxyl substituents. COMT can also methylate the para positions, but with lower fidelity due to regioselectivity of the COMT isoforms. This enzyme is found in the gastrointestinal mucusoa, the liver, and the periphery, and is a very effective at deactivating catecholamines. Similarly, the phenolic hydroxyls are subject to Phase II metabolism in which the -OH groups are conjugated to more water soluble substituents for more rapid excretion.

Dobutamine, a structurally similar pharmaceutical drug used to increase cardiac contractility, is designed strickly for parental or intravenous administration due to its exceptionally poor bioavailability.

Conversely, dobutamine will not undergo hydrolysis at its amine, and is therefore actually moremetabolically stable then N-coumaroyldopamine. Even so, dobutamines half-life is only 2 minutes due to the metabolic processes described above. "

Source:
O'Brien, S. P. "Pharmacology of N-Coumaroyldopamine." Web log post. High Tower Pharmacology. 14 Dec. 2011. Web. 26 Apr. 2012.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, why would you bump this? Was trying to stay drama free :(...

As per madchemist:

"Pharmacokinetics
N-coumaroyldopamine is highly susceptible to metabolism by Catechol-O-Methyl-Transferase (COMT) due to its 2 meta-phenolic hydroxyl substituents. COMT can also methylate the para positions, but with lower fidelity due to regioselectivity of the COMT isoforms. This enzyme is found in the gastrointestinal mucusoa, the liver, and the periphery, and is a very effective at deactivating catecholamines. Similarly, the phenolic hydroxyls are subject to Phase II metabolism in which the -OH groups are conjugated to more water soluble substituents for more rapid excretion.

Dobutamine, a structurally similar pharmaceutical drug used to increase cardiac contractility, is designed strickly for parental or intravenous administration due to its exceptionally poor bioavailability.

Conversely, dobutamine will not undergo hydrolysis at its amine, and is therefore actually moremetabolically stable then N-coumaroyldopamine. Even so, dobutamines half-life is only 2 minutes due to the metabolic processes described above. "
Cool, madchemist is a good guy.

Thanks for posting that, your always very helpful :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The main compound fails pharmacodynamically and will elicit no tangible effects.

You can theories all day but the FACT and TRUTH is there isno pharmackenetic data. Just like there is not pharmakenetic data on DMAA. Usetells us if it works in these instances....Judge from the feedback on Compound 20 and the consumer can make that decision.

If a supplement is working based of pharmakenetic data, we begin to have a limited market place.

Just like you rely on vitro and animal data to make agmatineclaims. It’s obvious it works...I love how you guys mold it to fit yourposition in the market place instead of being honest.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry Mr. Coop, lol

You can theories all day but the FACT and TRUTH is there isno pharmaceutics data. Just like there is not pharmakenetic data on DMAA. Usetells us if it works in these instances....Judge from the feedback on Compound 20 and the consumer can make that decision.

If a supplement is working based of pharmakenetic data, we begin to have a limited market place.

Just like you rely on vitro and animal data to make agmatineclaims. It’s obvious it works...I love how you guys mold it to fit yourposition in the market place instead of being honest.
If your product works you have nothing to worry about. Some people want to see both sides of the data/debate dont be so sensitive, lol.

Anyways if the first ingredient fails pharmacodynamically, and this is a fact it could always be the rest of the formula of course that may possibly work.

In this situation of consumers taking a formula give anecdotal feedback on a single ingredient that belongs to a product with multiple unknown ingredients is extremely irrelevant. Feedback for the formula as a whole is promising and relevent, but it is no indicator that the single ingrediant has any effect.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can theories all day but the FACT and TRUTH is there isno pharmackenetic data. Just like there is not pharmakenetic data on DMAA. Usetells us if it works in these instances....Judge from the feedback on Compound 20 and the consumer can make that decision.

Lol I said I didn't want drama, hence why I let this thread die to begin with. My comments were about a specific compound, which is in fact found in other supplements too. I don't know what else is in Compound 20, and frankly I don't care. You own a company and the best you can do is attack another company when I was simply engaging ax1 in scientific discussion? Grow up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys.
What'd I miss?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I said I didn't want drama, hence why I let this thread die to begin with. My comments were about a specific compound, which is in fact found in other supplements too. I don't know what else is in Compound 20, and frankly I don't care. You own a company and the best you can do is attack another company when I was simply engaging ax1 in scientific discussion? Grow up.

Post facts and we are good to go..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I happen to think you are one uber intelligent S.O.B

Does that matter? :D

Would you like to discuss via PM? I have no objection to furthering my knowledge on any topic, though I am quite confident in my stance in this instance.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is this proven with the ingredients in Compound 20 or is this a blanket statement grouping all compounds with similiar structure into one?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post facts and we are good to go..
The fact is Im a board member (and USP Labs past and present customer) and I asked Mr. Cooper a question and he was kind enough to answer me.

You know, I let go of it a couple of years ago when I stated OEP was the worst fat burner I ever used (which it is) and then I got bombarded by your reps just for voicing my opinion. They all accused me of it being my fault and starting drama when I gave an honest review. I let go and I still purchased my Recreate (which I love,), Super Cissus, and tried other products. Now the owner is stepping in and attacking someone who was trying to help me and gave me a link/post to a source that I requested?

Now why dont you just chill and smoke a joint before you start losing customers.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fact is Im a board member (and USP Labs past and present customer) and I asked Mr. Cooper a question and he was kind enough to answer me.

You know, I let go of it a couple of years ago when I stated OEP was the worst fat burner I ever used (which it is) and then I got bombarded by your reps just for voicing my opinion. They all accused me of it being my fault and starting drama when I gave an honest review. I let go and I still purchased my Recreate (which I love,), Super Cissus, and tried other products. Now the owner is stepping in and attacking someone who was trying to help me and gave me a link/post to a source that I requested?

Now why dont you just chill and smoke a joint before you start losing customers.

Every product works in that manner...Some love it, some hate it, some are indifferent. That is fact.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is this proven with the ingredients in Compound 20 or is this a blanket statement grouping all compounds with similiar structure into one?
I admire and respect USP...specially OEP , and would love to read more on the side of Mr.Cooper I have read almost all the posts I have found from him since I arrived to this forum a while ago...He is one intelligent guy Oo besides one kind enough to give me advice , and one smart enough to research and investigate in depth before speaking his mind...It would be wise to listen to his arguments in a calm manner and maybe come to an understanding :)!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you notice ALL "these guys" that have such wonderful results have low post counts......coincidence?
You decide :)

PS: If "these" guys are well-known, respected around here and "trustworthy" and have high post counts (so we all "know them"), be sure to scrutinize the OTHER products they are stackign with trhe Comound 20 :D

I have yet to see ONE Compound 20 SOLO run by ANYONE "trustworthy"

We all know how CRAZY-SENSITIVE the USP clan is so to be clear: I am NOT saying this stuff works or doesn't work

BUT - all product owners have to accept and be aware of the fact that on these open forums, post count and NON-rep feedback MATTERS!

Similarly, if someone with only a couple of posts comes on herre and blasts a product - they are justifiably called a TROLL.

What's with the double standard these days?! ;)

Let's keep it real and keep the psuedo-science garbage off these forums.

That's what the muscle mags are for. PAID for overhyped misleading CRAP campaigns.

These guys said they noticed something.
Either way I returned my bottle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I PMed you already, and you made this post after receiving my PM as evidenced by the time. Again, I don't want trouble. We can both take the high road here...

I appreciate this post. You were only after knowledge, and I did not want to start drama. There was no malcontent on anyone's part and I find it sad that ingredients can not be openly discussed without a flame war ensuing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt mean the last part, just being sarcastic, sorry if I went to far.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You were totally IN LINE. All good ;)

It's a free world and an open forum for everyone to discuss things CANDIDLY.

Didnt mean the last part, just being sarcastic, sorry if I went to far.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were totally IN LINE. All good ;)

It's a free world and an open forum for everyone to discuss things CANDIDLY.
Lol, it's ok I speak my mind but I never had real intentions of a boycott over this.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Sadly though, too often when anyone posts a negative review or challenges popular thought or the science behind a product - the Supp company MAFIA come out in droves. It's actually EPIC to unfold. Like they his some magioc button and ALL the reps and cronies come aid the cause :p

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I may be one of those guys that might have slow post count but I'm not sure. I use the app on my phone so let's get this done. When I ran c20 solo I'm not gonna lie- I didn't notice too much. Coulda been my diet was perfect idk. I do like some Chinese once in a while and I also like Moe's burritos. I was hoping for something a little more noticeable. But when I ran it with anabeta ( got a log going just search the first word "koko") my strength went up dramatically. Now and I taking other stuff? Yeah. Is it working? In combination yes. Solo, ehh you be the judge. Am I for or against c20? My opinion is not relevant

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure your opinion is relevant! And thanks for the feedback. Anabeta was a solid product for me too. It didnt blow me away but it was solid.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Sadly though, too often when anyone posts a negative review or challenges popular thought or the science behind a product - the Supp company MAFIA come out in droves. It's actually EPIC to unfold. Like they his some magioc button and ALL the reps and cronies come aid the cause :p
I definitely agree with this!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Every product works in that manner...Some love it, some hate it, some are indifferent. That is fact.
I agree. One simply can can not...

1. Knock a product without trying it to begin with.
2. Say if science or biochemistry can't prove it, it doesn't work.

Before I got serious into the forum game I took products based off customer feedback, not scientific facts, nor did I research product ingredients that weren't simple like arginine, glutamine, etc.

I believe a rep or a product owner should be able to defend their product. They feel as if it is their child and you all would do the same.
If, hypothetically, I made a post that SNS DAA caps did nothing for me and everything such as diet, dosing, training, etc were spot on. Would you say I am wrong because data proves it works? Get it? I would get attacked. Most likely from reps and other forum members who have tried said product.

Let us make an end to this sh*t...

I wanted to save it for my recomp, but I will log Compound 20 solo if it pleases the masses and ends this discussion. I started a log on the Carbonite Stack and someone tried to start drama on there about it. Made me sick to say the least...he never tried it.

So unless you personally take said product or ingredient please stop all this jibber jabber...all everyone wants to be is right in here rather than help, learn, and teach.

So who wants a log on Compound 20 solo?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. One simply can can not...

1. Knock a product without trying it to begin with.
2. Say if science or biochemistry can't prove it, it doesn't work.

Before I got serious into the forum game I took products based off customer feedback, not scientific facts, nor did I research product ingredients that weren't simple like arginine, glutamine, etc.

I believe a rep or a product owner should be able to defend their product. They feel as if it is their child and you all would do the same.
If, hypothetically, I made a post that SNS DAA caps did nothing for me and everything such as diet, dosing, training, etc were spot on. Would you say I am wrong because data proves it works? Get it? I would get attacked. Most likely from reps and other forum members who have tried said product.

Let us make an end to this sh*t...

I wanted to save it for my recomp, but I will log Compound 20 solo if it pleases the masses and ends this discussion. I started a log on the Carbonite Stack and someone tried to start drama on there about it. Made me sick to say the least...he never tried it.

So unless you personally take said product or ingredient please stop all this jibber jabber...all everyone wants to be is right in here rather than help, learn, and teach.

So who wants a log on Compound 20 solo?

I don't have any issues being questioned. You have to question.

But when a member is in every compound 20 thread with a dumb blanket statement saying "c-20 will fail because this one guy with a cool forum name posted some half truths and facts and he feels obligated to repeat it and continually dumb it down" does not help the customer.

If you have scientific fact, say so and drill me on science... if you are pretending to be smart and repeating something from another dude pretending to me smart and then repeating a blanket statement to the customer..Yes I get angry and so should the customer..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't have any issues being questioned. You have to question.

But when a member is in every compound 20 thread with a dumb blanket statement saying "c-20 will fail because this one guy with a cool forum name posted some half truths and facts and he feels obligated to repeat it and continually dumb it down" does not help the customer.

If you have scientific fact, say so and drill me on science... if you are pretending to be smart and repeating something from another dude pretending to me smart and then repeating a blanket statement to the customer..Yes I get angry and so should the customer..
Are you joking? Another personal attack?

I DID PM you about the science, and I even put aside my pride and apologized in the PM. You never responded but continue to insult me publicly. Absolutely classless.

I'm in every Compound 20 thread, eh? I'll take your word for it.

What degrees do you have in science again? Because madchemist is qualified to give a university lecture about the subject at hand. And please don't pretend like you can school me in the subject either.

This isn't the high school locker room. You own a company and carry yourself like this? I said it earlier and I'll say it again: ​Grow Up.