Craze free samples????

allday54

Awards
Wondering if anyone could give me a free sample of craze. I've tried a lot of pre workouts, but my favorite is still jack3d. I'm hearing a lot of hype about this product and wanna give it a try before I buy it.

steppinRazor

Awards
im with ya man...
ive been hearing A LOT of mixed reviews on it.. would def like to try be4 i buy

allday54

Awards
I've heard it kinda scares people.... But I hear that it makes me wanna try it more!!! Only thing that will turn me off is some people say it gives them anxiety afterwards. I already have anxiety problems and take medication for it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard it kinda scares people.... But I hear that it makes me wanna try it more!!! Only thing that will turn me off is some people say it gives them anxiety afterwards. I already have anxiety problems and take medication for it.
If you are taking an SSRI I would steer clear of Craze if I were you.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
a lot of the times vitamin stores will give free samples. I know vitamin shoppe gives me free preworkout samples all the time but IDK if they have craze available for that

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
What is scary about it?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been trying to get samples for awhile now. I really want to try it but with so many mixed reviews I can't afford to buy something I might hate

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been trying to get samples for awhile now. I really want to try it but with so many mixed reviews I can't afford to buy something I might hate
I'm in the same boat.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
with the lawsuits and FDA stuff I'm wanting to possibly stock up but like everyone else I'd like to sample before purchasing bulk quantities. Anyone hear anything on samples?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
still wanting samples of this and supersize. havent ever heard back