Craze free samples????

  1. Craze free samples????


    Wondering if anyone could give me a free sample of craze. I've tried a lot of pre workouts, but my favorite is still jack3d. I'm hearing a lot of hype about this product and wanna give it a try before I buy it.


  2. im with ya man...
    ive been hearing A LOT of mixed reviews on it.. would def like to try be4 i buy

  3. I've heard it kinda scares people.... But I hear that it makes me wanna try it more!!! Only thing that will turn me off is some people say it gives them anxiety afterwards. I already have anxiety problems and take medication for it.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    I've heard it kinda scares people.... But I hear that it makes me wanna try it more!!! Only thing that will turn me off is some people say it gives them anxiety afterwards. I already have anxiety problems and take medication for it.
    If you are taking an SSRI I would steer clear of Craze if I were you.

  5. a lot of the times vitamin stores will give free samples. I know vitamin shoppe gives me free preworkout samples all the time but IDK if they have craze available for that

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    If you are taking an SSRI I would steer clear of Craze if I were you.
    Yeah I'm taking an SSRI. So il prolly stay away from it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allday54 View Post
    I've heard it kinda scares people.... But I hear that it makes me wanna try it more!!! Only thing that will turn me off is some people say it gives them anxiety afterwards. I already have anxiety problems and take medication for it.
    What is scary about it?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  8. I have been trying to get samples for awhile now. I really want to try it but with so many mixed reviews I can't afford to buy something I might hate

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking
    I have been trying to get samples for awhile now. I really want to try it but with so many mixed reviews I can't afford to buy something I might hate
    I'm in the same boat.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  10. with the lawsuits and FDA stuff I'm wanting to possibly stock up but like everyone else I'd like to sample before purchasing bulk quantities. Anyone hear anything on samples?

  11. still wanting samples of this and supersize. havent ever heard back
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SAMPLES: Free Torrent samples coming soon...
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:13 AM
  2. free r4w samples and Coq DIESEL samples
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:15 PM
  3. Leviathan Free Samples-- yes totally free!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 01:27 PM
  4. 6 Day Power PowerFULL samples--Free FREE
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in