What's Your Favorite Natty Stack?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + IGF 2 + Sustain Alpha (for Libido)

DAA + IGF 2 + Anabeta (for size and strength)

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started on a Supremacy + Triazole stack --- should be good!

Thinking of adding a DAA product.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Anabeta + Erase + Endosurge + DAA :slomo:

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Starting this exact one in a few weeks :veryhappy:
Have fun with your inception-like dreams, wood that strikes and when you the least expect it and being hungry like a horse no matter how much you eat

At least that's what I get lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must try Neogenix Supremacy, stacked with Taurus DAA-HCG or iForce Intimidate with PES Erase for the ultimate win.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix Stack ( Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL)
Erase
Anabeta
Jack3d+Ephedrine
And staples, RecoverPro, Glycobol, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Fish oil, MVP, Mycogreens.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
DAA + Tropinol + Reversitol

Going to start Intimidate + Testabolan + Reversitol once I get Intimidate :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I'll be getting iForce Intimidate sometime this week....

will be stacking Intimidate + Tropinol for 8-12 weeks starting next week or so....looking forward to it

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've been stacking:

AM:TestoPro, DAA (3g), LCLT, ALA (From OrganShield)
PM: TestoPro

From blood tests here is the results I've gotten so far, I have 60 days coming up:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

Reflexion318

Reflexion318

Awards
ok guys, which stack would you run:

Anabeta + Erase + Endosurge + DAA

or

athletix stack + erase

having a hard time chosing

price is roughly the same.
honest opinions here

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

or

athletix stack + erase

honest opinions here

Anabolic, anti estrogenic, free test increase, HGH increase, prolactin decrease, total test increase, cortisol decrease - Essentially every hormonal pathway is being utilized here on top of the anabolic environment from anabeta.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA+ SNS Inhibit-E or Erase+ T-Force from Omega Sports

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anabolic, anti estrogenic, free test increase, HGH increase, prolactin decrease, total test increase, cortisol decrease - Essentially every hormonal pathway is being utilized here on top of the anabolic environment from anabeta.
This exactly...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

or

athletix stack + erase

honest opinions here

Athletix Stack/Erase + I would add in Anabeta. It's the most complete Test boosting/Anti-estrogen/Anabolic stack out. The bonus of running Formula-X over DAA isn't just because it contains BCAA's and NAT, the LCLT/DAA combo is truly something else, im not sure why more people are not using LCLT with test boosters, imo it makes a big difference.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Athletix Stack/Erase + I would add in Anabeta. It's the most complete Test boosting/Anti-estrogen/Anabolic stack out. The bonus of running Formula-X over DAA isn't just because it contains BCAA's and NAT, the LCLT/DAA combo is truly something else, im not sure why more people are not using LCLT with test boosters, imo it makes a big difference.
Not a ton of data on LCLT...

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,
Was hoping you could help me find a first timer/beginner natural stack. I guess I want something "lighter" as I tend to have stomach issues with some supps. I was reading a lot of people have GI issues with DAA for instance.
So from what Ive read, I need a test booster, AI at minimum. Then maybe something for HGH. And then something that doesnt fit that category like Anabeta or Xfactor Advanced.

But yeah, any thoughts for a noob to test boosting supps would be appreciated.

Oh ps, Im not a noob to lifting. Been doing it for the last 5 or so years :) Just usually stick to creatine, whey, multi v, fishoil.

Thanks!!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta + Erase + Endosurge + DAA :slomo:
That answers my question...should I/can I stack Endosurge with DAA? What's the time frame for this stack look like? I'm a noob...bare with me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
That answers my question...should I/can I stack Endosurge with DAA? What's the time frame for this stack look like? I'm a noob...bare with me.
Well I don't know if you HAVE TO stack them but I can tell you its a mean stack

I think an 8 week run is pretty nice

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I really want to run Testabolan v2, Rev. 2, and Intimidate...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Run?

Well I don't know if you HAVE TO stack them but I can tell you its a mean stack

I think an 8 week run is pretty nice
What would an 8 week run look like with DAA, Endosurge and Erase? Just curious if I have the right idea on this... I don't want to just start throwing **** into my system without knowing how/why...

Thanks

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Thanks JD, I hadnt looked in past 8 months.

Didn't mean for my post to come off rude if it did, I meant perhaps lack of data= why so overlooked.

Thanks alot for the links. Reading material while on train tmrw

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Thanks JD, I hadnt looked in past 8 months.

Didn't mean for my post to come off rude if it did, I meant perhaps lack of data= why so overlooked.

Thanks alot for the links. Reading material while on train tmrw
Didn't take it that way at all, I just love my LCLT :D

Yeah it's very overlooked, imo the most underrated ingredient, folks here on AM are missing out, it's not mentioned enough!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
What would an 8 week run look like with DAA, Endosurge and Erase? Just curious if I have the right idea on this... I don't want to just start throwing **** into my system without knowing how/why...

Thanks
What do you mean? The dosing? I'm running it like this; Anabeta 4 caps / day, Endosurge 6, Erase 3, DAA 3g / day

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean? The dosing? I'm running it like this; Anabeta 4 caps / day, Endosurge 6, Erase 3, DAA 3g / day
Yeah..simultaneously? That sounds like a great stack..you hit everything with it huh? How would you pct? I'm such a noob it's ridiculous ....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
no need to pct with this stack
Ok... Pretty mild stack.. It will be my first...originally, I was thinking of just doing DAA and Erase but I think I may go ES, Erase, DAA...and I'm looking into the An... Figure if I'm gonna do it...might as well do it right...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yeah..simultaneously? That sounds like a great stack..you hit everything with it huh? How would you pct? I'm such a noob it's ridiculous ....
Don't worry man we are all here to learn.

Simultaneously yes, and no need for PCT at all, this stack could in fact be considered PCT for someone who is coming off a prohormone / designer steroid cycle and have low natural testosterone production levels.

Reflexion318

Reflexion318

Awards
is the general running time for this 8 weeks? So 2 bottles of everything? roughly $190 for all needed correct?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry man we are all here to learn.

Simultaneously yes, and no need for PCT at all, this stack could in fact be considered PCT for someone who is coming off a prohormone / designer steroid cycle and have low natural testosterone production levels.
... Thanks I started a thread laying out the stack I wanted to do but got zero responses...wasn't sure how people took to new guys asking questions they should already know answers to...I applied for the endo promotion .... I get accepted I'm gonna keep a log...well either way, I plan to log this because it will be my first real cycle... At least one that makes sense... I tried to test boost once but I had it all wrong...I know that now because I took the time to do real research.

I've got two bottles of erase on the way and 500g of DAA I bought unflavored in bulk... 500g of taurine in bulk and going to look into endo and anabeta when I get home from Rome...

I'm in Rome in my hotel on my anabolics mind iPad application...priorities...

Thanks for your help...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
is the general running time for this 8 weeks? So 2 bottles of everything? roughly $190 for all needed correct?
From 4 to 8 weeks, I personally think you benefit from an 8 week run more. Your estimate looks right, I bought my stack from the new year sale so it was around 150$

... Thanks I started a thread laying out the stack I wanted to do but got zero responses...wasn't sure how people took to new guys asking questions they should already know answers to...I applied for the endo promotion .... I get accepted I'm gonna keep a log...well either way, I plan to log this because it will be my first real cycle... At least one that makes sense... I tried to test boost once but I had it all wrong...I know that now because I took the time to do real research.

I've got two bottles of erase on the way and 500g of DAA I bought unflavored in bulk... 500g of taurine in bulk and going to look into endo and anabeta when I get home from Rome...

I'm in Rome in my hotel on my anabolics mind iPad application...priorities...

Thanks for your help...
No problem, have fun in Rome, nice city I've been there

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite right now is MassFX the Destroyer. I'll argue that a product with multiple components is a stack within itself.

The major reason for the reformulation was due to the fact that divanillyltetrahydrofuran is such a tricky component to standardize for. We had a real eye-opener with a few third party tests, showing 85% was more like 10%. We researched the problem, found a superior preparation, and went with it. Now I can take 3 capsules and emulate the same effects I was getting with 5 or 6.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
NP has a pretty sick stack deal on Erase and Recourse (3g of DAA per day w/ other goodies).

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
From 4 to 8 weeks, I personally think you benefit from an 8 week run more. Your estimate looks right, I bought my stack from the new year sale so it was around 150$

No problem, have fun in Rome, nice city I've been there
I love Rome as well. Beautiful place/great sites/GREAT food ;) num num num num

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I love Rome as well. Beautiful place/great sites/GREAT food ;) num num num num
I'm not as fond of it...especially the food...I'm burnt out on pasta, paninnis, and pizza... we went to the hard rock today so I could get some good food... 12 oz NY strip and half my wife's Swiss/ mushroom cheeseburger... Enough protein to hold me over! The sites are cool though. We went to Pompeii also...that was really cool.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
your forgetting the best part, THE GIRLS :whip:
Married..but damn I got caught looking a **** ton! It's like a buffet here...women from all around the world..