What's Your Favorite Natty Stack?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What's Your Favorite Natty Stack?

2. DAA + IGF 2 + Sustain Alpha (for Libido)

DAA + IGF 2 + Anabeta (for size and strength)
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

3. Vidatest and erase
    •   

4. Just started on a Supremacy + Triazole stack --- should be good!

Thinking of adding a DAA product.

5. Anabeta + Erase + Endosurge + DAA
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Anabeta + Erase + Endosurge + DAA
    Starting this exact one in a few weeks

7. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    You should like it ;-)
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

8. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Have fun with your inception-like dreams, wood that strikes and when you the least expect it and being hungry like a horse no matter how much you eat

At least that's what I get lol
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Hard like rock!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

10. I must try Neogenix Supremacy, stacked with Taurus DAA-HCG or iForce Intimidate with PES Erase for the ultimate win.

11. Athletix Stack ( Formula-X, Division 1, TitaniumXL)
    Erase
    Anabeta
    Jack3d+Ephedrine
    And staples, RecoverPro, Glycobol, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Fish oil, MVP, Mycogreens.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Hard like rock!
    My girlfirends gonna love this stack

13. DAA + Tropinol + Reversitol

Going to start Intimidate + Testabolan + Reversitol once I get Intimidate
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero
    This^^
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

15. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    My girlfirends gonna love this stack
    Your neighbors are gonna hate it!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. I'll be getting iForce Intimidate sometime this week....

will be stacking Intimidate + Tropinol for 8-12 weeks starting next week or so....looking forward to it
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

17. I've been stacking:

AM:TestoPro, DAA (3g), LCLT, ALA (From OrganShield)
    PM: TestoPro

From blood tests here is the results I've gotten so far, I have 60 days coming up:

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
    Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
    Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
    Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
    Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

18. ok guys, which stack would you run:

or

athletix stack + erase

having a hard time chosing

price is roughly the same.
    honest opinions here

19. Quote Originally Posted by Reflexion318 View Post
    ok guys, which stack would you run:

or

athletix stack + erase

honest opinions here

Anabolic, anti estrogenic, free test increase, HGH increase, prolactin decrease, total test increase, cortisol decrease - Essentially every hormonal pathway is being utilized here on top of the anabolic environment from anabeta.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

20. Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA+ SNS Inhibit-E or Erase+ T-Force from Omega Sports

21. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Anabolic, anti estrogenic, free test increase, HGH increase, prolactin decrease, total test increase, cortisol decrease - Essentially every hormonal pathway is being utilized here on top of the anabolic environment from anabeta.
    This exactly...
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. Quote Originally Posted by Reflexion318 View Post
    ok guys, which stack would you run:

or

athletix stack + erase

honest opinions here

Athletix Stack/Erase + I would add in Anabeta. It's the most complete Test boosting/Anti-estrogen/Anabolic stack out. The bonus of running Formula-X over DAA isn't just because it contains BCAA's and NAT, the LCLT/DAA combo is truly something else, im not sure why more people are not using LCLT with test boosters, imo it makes a big difference.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

Athletix Stack/Erase + I would add in Anabeta. It's the most complete Test boosting/Anti-estrogen/Anabolic stack out. The bonus of running Formula-X over DAA isn't just because it contains BCAA's and NAT, the LCLT/DAA combo is truly something else, im not sure why more people are not using LCLT with test boosters, imo it makes a big difference.
    Not a ton of data on LCLT...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Not a ton of data on LCLT...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18545197

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11788381

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17313301

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12930169

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16826026

Some good data on LCLT, compared to many other ingredients being sold on the market.

25. Hi all,
    Was hoping you could help me find a first timer/beginner natural stack. I guess I want something "lighter" as I tend to have stomach issues with some supps. I was reading a lot of people have GI issues with DAA for instance.
    So from what Ive read, I need a test booster, AI at minimum. Then maybe something for HGH. And then something that doesnt fit that category like Anabeta or Xfactor Advanced.

But yeah, any thoughts for a noob to test boosting supps would be appreciated.

Oh ps, Im not a noob to lifting. Been doing it for the last 5 or so years Just usually stick to creatine, whey, multi v, fishoil.

Thanks!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    That answers my question...should I/can I stack Endosurge with DAA? What's the time frame for this stack look like? I'm a noob...bare with me.

27. Thanks bro.. got to save those to look over from time to time!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    That answers my question...should I/can I stack Endosurge with DAA? What's the time frame for this stack look like? I'm a noob...bare with me.
    Well I don't know if you HAVE TO stack them but I can tell you its a mean stack

I think an 8 week run is pretty nice

29. I really want to run Testabolan v2, Rev. 2, and Intimidate...
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Run?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Well I don't know if you HAVE TO stack them but I can tell you its a mean stack

I think an 8 week run is pretty nice
    What would an 8 week run look like with DAA, Endosurge and Erase? Just curious if I have the right idea on this... I don't want to just start throwing **** into my system without knowing how/why...

Thanks

31. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

This is exactly what I'm running for an 8 week stack, with HCGenerate replacing the Endosurge on week 5-8

32. Wow. Thanks JD, I hadnt looked in past 8 months.

Didn't mean for my post to come off rude if it did, I meant perhaps lack of data= why so overlooked.

Thanks alot for the links. Reading material while on train tmrw

33. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Wow. Thanks JD, I hadnt looked in past 8 months.

Didn't mean for my post to come off rude if it did, I meant perhaps lack of data= why so overlooked.

Thanks alot for the links. Reading material while on train tmrw
    Didn't take it that way at all, I just love my LCLT

Yeah it's very overlooked, imo the most underrated ingredient, folks here on AM are missing out, it's not mentioned enough!

34. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    What would an 8 week run look like with DAA, Endosurge and Erase? Just curious if I have the right idea on this... I don't want to just start throwing **** into my system without knowing how/why...

Thanks
    What do you mean? The dosing? I'm running it like this; Anabeta 4 caps / day, Endosurge 6, Erase 3, DAA 3g / day

35. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

What do you mean? The dosing? I'm running it like this; Anabeta 4 caps / day, Endosurge 6, Erase 3, DAA 3g / day
    Yeah..simultaneously? That sounds like a great stack..you hit everything with it huh? How would you pct? I'm such a noob it's ridiculous ....
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

36. no need to pct with this stack

37. Quote Originally Posted by Reflexion318
    no need to pct with this stack
    Ok... Pretty mild stack.. It will be my first...originally, I was thinking of just doing DAA and Erase but I think I may go ES, Erase, DAA...and I'm looking into the An... Figure if I'm gonna do it...might as well do it right...

38. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Yeah..simultaneously? That sounds like a great stack..you hit everything with it huh? How would you pct? I'm such a noob it's ridiculous ....
    Don't worry man we are all here to learn.

Simultaneously yes, and no need for PCT at all, this stack could in fact be considered PCT for someone who is coming off a prohormone / designer steroid cycle and have low natural testosterone production levels.

39. is the general running time for this 8 weeks? So 2 bottles of everything? roughly $190 for all needed correct?

40. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

Don't worry man we are all here to learn.

Simultaneously yes, and no need for PCT at all, this stack could in fact be considered PCT for someone who is coming off a prohormone / designer steroid cycle and have low natural testosterone production levels.
    ... Thanks I started a thread laying out the stack I wanted to do but got zero responses...wasn't sure how people took to new guys asking questions they should already know answers to...I applied for the endo promotion .... I get accepted I'm gonna keep a log...well either way, I plan to log this because it will be my first real cycle... At least one that makes sense... I tried to test boost once but I had it all wrong...I know that now because I took the time to do real research.

I've got two bottles of erase on the way and 500g of DAA I bought unflavored in bulk... 500g of taurine in bulk and going to look into endo and anabeta when I get home from Rome...

I'm in Rome in my hotel on my anabolics mind iPad application...priorities...

Thanks for your help...

Similar Forum Threads

1. List your favorite NATTY TEST BOOSTER for PCT
    By Gstavman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Natty stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?