Cissus

gospher

gospher

Awards
O I've had it for a month and a few days and I couldn't find the scooper , so I ran out of my sulbutiamine and I would use this . Okay I digged everywhere for that scooper 2 days later after using my " alternative " scooper I found it . I was like really right now your doing this after a month it appears .

Thought it was funny so I'd share

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many grams are you taking a day? or shooting for?

gospher

gospher

Awards
how many grams are you taking a day? or shooting for?
Anywhere between 2-4 grams at the moment just had shoulder surgery so got another 6 weeks of therapy do I'm take it anywhere between 3-6 times a day at different times

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
O I've had it for a month and a few days and I couldn't find the scooper , so I ran out of my sulbutiamine and I would use this . Okay I digged everywhere for that scooper 2 days later after using my " alternative " scooper I found it . I was like really right now your doing this after a month it appears .

Thought it was funny so I'd share
you ever use a scale to weigh it out?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Don't feel bad....."FL3X MAGNUM" couldn't find his scooper in his Taco-8.....and if you are not aware, taco-8 comes in a teeny tiny little bottle that fits in the palm of your hand....and he lost his scooper in there.....this really happened :D

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I'm more surprised you can stand the taste in powder form.

gospher

gospher

Awards
I'm more surprised you can stand the taste in powder form.
Really. ? I honestly don't think it's bad with a little water . However I did try just chocking it down to the back of the throat lets say I won't do that again

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't feel bad....."FL3X MAGNUM" couldn't find his scooper in his Taco-8.....and if you are not aware, taco-8 comes in a teeny tiny little bottle that fits in the palm of your hand....and he lost his scooper in there.....this really happened :D
HAHAHAAHAHAH