Help me choose a test booster

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I am currently coming to the end of the 2nd week of a large USP Labs stack. I have used their products before and always get results. I plan on running this stack for 12 weeks and for the last 8 I wanted to add some DAA and a stinging nettle product (I have a little less than 1 bottle of USP TNA (stinging nettle) but that will only last me 4 weeks, so I am looking for another good stinging nettle product. I was about ready to buy Endosurge for my stinging nettle and D-pol for my daa until I saw a new iforce product - Intimidate. It looks extremely interesting and I saw a good beta log on it. So that got me looking at their other product - TESTABOLAN V2 which is primarily a stinging nettle product. My question for you guys is which do you think I should go for? Also, if you think there are better choices for those categories, feel free to share :) One final thing, please do not mention Division I or Formula X as the products for these categories because I already have a future stack planned for them down the road alonside of Anabeta, Titanium XL, and Erase Pro :)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I had links to each product but apparently I don't have enough posts in order to post them lol :(

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get HCGenerate while you can...
I been looking at need2buildmuscle products lately. Need2slin is gonna definitely be my next nutrient partitioner and was thinking about running one of their stacks down the line. I don't think HCGenerate is in stock anywhere though?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natabolic Stack Lg Sciences !
Thanks but natadrol is a natural androgen, not really a test booster. I know the stack comes with a test booster though...but I am currently not interested in anything that requires a pct (even though a lot say it isn't necessarry for it.)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any more input? Was hoping to make my order tonight

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase - aromatase inhibition
DAA - test increase
Endosurge - Lh increase, SHBG decrease

A test boosting stack that makes sense

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA - test increase

Yup, I got 2 bottles of Erase I will be using and will most likely be using endosurge. What do you guys think about Iforce's new Daa product? Look's interesting.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Nice, do you have experience with it?
Yes, I love it. It works almost immediately. Especially good for your libido. I have a bottle im using, an opened bottle, and I have a bottle that I won on Facebook on the way!!! You could have gotten two Erase+Endosurge combos for under 80.00. Thats hard to come by.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies everyone...I made my order. I decided to try Iforce's DAA and I also bought 1 bottle of Endosurge and also 1 bottle of HCGenerate (wanted to order their joint stack and need2slin anyway). Can't wait to try this stuff out, thanks again to those who gave their input.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I'm using the Athletix Stack + ErasePro, thats what I would reccommend, this stack yells RESULTS.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm using the Athletix Stack + ErasePro, thats what I would reccommend, this stack yells RESULTS.
That is going to be my summer stack, it is all lined up and ready to go! Will also be running Anabeta and need2slin as my nutrient partioner...should be an awesome summer.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is going to be my summer stack, it is all lined up and ready to go! Will also be running Anabeta and need2slin as my nutrient partioner...should be an awesome summer.
That will be a sick stack, I havn't used Anabeta with a Nutrient Partioner because I found it gives those types of effects, but I bet stacked with Need2slin would be pretty wicked.

BigRed904

Awards
I been looking at need2buildmuscle products lately. Need2slin is gonna definitely be my next nutrient partitioner and was thinking about running one of their stacks down the line. I don't think HCGenerate is in stock anywhere though?
HCGen is still in stock as of today

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I'm running a DAA, Testopro stack currently. Had some blood tests worked up.

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

In 8-10 days I'll be getting 60 day tests done.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a DAA, Testopro stack currently. Had some blood tests worked up.

Testosterone Results:

Start Out:
Total Testosterone: 538 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 72.6 PG/ML

30 Days:
Total Testosterone: 659 NG/DH
Free Testosterone: 84.2 PG/ML

In 8-10 days I'll be getting 60 day tests done.
Good stuff man.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
DAA,agmatine and Plcar for 6-8 weeks = as good as any t booster I have used. one single product? DAA powder or myotest by SAN is very good too.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS DAA + Testopro

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
DAA,agmatine and Plcar for 6-8 weeks = as good as any t booster I have used. one single product? DAA powder or myotest by SAN is very good too.
I love this advice. When I was running DAA, Hemavol, Testabolan v2...was thoroughly impressed!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA - test increase

I LOVE IT AND HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, BUT REPLACE DAA WITH INTIMIDATE, AS IT IS 99% PURE NMDA

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
When in doubt, Mass-FX!

Want aromatase inhibition & test increasing product? Go Hard-FX... Why use two products when you can get it both in one ?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you do Core Test + HCGENERATE + IGF 2 ! powerful combo of anti estrogen, D ASPARTIC ACID, FADOGIA and L DOPA for prolactin but it be one hell of an expensive stack ( I'm going to be running this myself ) this stack is literally best of the best #WINNING

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
I loved endosurge,I ran a whole bottle with DAA as part of a pct.I felt amazing,I loved endosurge,I have a couple bottles in my stash just for the future.Made me feel like a teenager again.

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
DAA + Topical Formestane = great results
Formestane is so hard to find anymore,I just ran out of it,lol.I just heard from another member on here that formastanzol is the same thing basically from Mrsupps.com,its topical too,I love topicals,I have topical NO boosters,topical trenazone,and topical AI's.Taking all the pills gets old,I want them to come out with topical test boosters now.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is so hard to find anymore,I just ran out of it,lol.I just heard from another member on here that formastanzol is the same thing basically from Mrsupps.com,its topical too,I love topicals,I have topical NO boosters,topical trenazone,and topical AI's.Taking all the pills gets old,I want them to come out with topical test boosters now.
yes, EOD works fine, ED is hard..

DAA can elevate estrogens, and is better using a IA or similar

Anabolic850

Anabolic850

Banned
Awards
Really,I also saw a log on supplement reviews where a guys test levels dropped 6% in his bloodwork from his DAA cycle.I have my doubts about DAA without an AI,it still makes my balls swell back up after a shutdown.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am currently coming to the end of the 2nd week of a large USP Labs stack. I have used their products before and always get results. I plan on running this stack for 12 weeks and for the last 8 I wanted to add some DAA and a stinging nettle product (I have a little less than 1 bottle of USP TNA (stinging nettle) but that will only last me 4 weeks, so I am looking for another good stinging nettle product. I was about ready to buy Endosurge for my stinging nettle and D-pol for my daa until I saw a new iforce product - Intimidate. It looks extremely interesting and I saw a good beta log on it. So that got me looking at their other product - TESTABOLAN V2 which is primarily a stinging nettle product. My question for you guys is which do you think I should go for? Also, if you think there are better choices for those categories, feel free to share :) One final thing, please do not mention Division I or Formula X as the products for these categories because I already have a future stack planned for them down the road alonside of Anabeta, Titanium XL, and Erase Pro :)

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I had links to each product but apparently I don't have enough posts in order to post them lol :(
Hey bro. Testabolan v2 is an awesome product. I ran it for 8 weeks and it was the shiz. Testabolan v2/Intimidate together is freaking epic. If your looking for a good sn product deff check out Testabolan v2. Your getting great dosages. 2 upon waking/2 before bed with 1 intimidate before bed. Try it out man. I swear you will be glad you did. Pm me for any questions.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
in my opinion , DAA is great for up libido, i can't lean gains with this aminoacid...or.. maybe i don't use this compound the enought time.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
in my opinion , DAA is great for up libido, i can't lean gains with this aminoacid...or.. maybe i don't use this compound the enought time.
What were you dosing it at? Did you use LCLT with it?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I liked DAA with fadogia. That seemed like a nice and effective combo for me.

TAURUS NUTRI

Awards
Check out 5aOHP by Taurus Nutrition for your next stack. Super clean gains and zero side effects reported on all the logs. Also the Wyked preworkout has DAA already in it and we have a stand alone DAA product as well. Just throwing some options out there for you. Good luck!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro. Testabolan v2 is an awesome product. I ran it for 8 weeks and it was the shiz. Testabolan v2/Intimidate together is freaking epic. If your looking for a good sn product deff check out Testabolan v2. Your getting great dosages. 2 upon waking/2 before bed with 1 intimidate before bed. Try it out man. I swear you will be glad you did. Pm me for any questions.
That looks like a solid product with great ingredients, but I don't like all of that thrown together. I think it's better to keep divanil and macuna separate because they can be energizers for a lot of people, myself included. I can't take it after 5pm. Also, that much rhodiola before bed would put me in a coma in the morning.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the suggestions. I picked up Intimidate and Endosurge. Will most likely try testabolan sometime down the road.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great feedback guys. I have a lot of stuff to look into.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
sns DAA powder and throw in 1-2 bottles of PLCAR/// do that for 6 weeks and tell me how much you liked it in every regard.... well being,libido,strength,etc etc etc

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sns DAA powder and throw in 1-2 bottles of PLCAR/// do that for 6 weeks and tell me how much you liked it in every regard.... well being,libido,strength,etc etc etc
this along with some vidasupps vidatest and some.erase. Perfect.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When in doubt, Mass-FX!

Want aromatase inhibition & test increasing product? Go Hard-FX... Why use two products when you can get it both in one ?
I agree. I think Hard FX is very underrated.
Hard FX stacked with Mass FX = AWESOME. Never had such an Alpha-Male feeling as I do while on that stack.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
this along with some vidasupps vidatest and some.erase. Perfect.

never tried either of the other two,however this stack I mentioned truly is awesome. I usually run it by itself,last time I threw in some bulk I3C

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions. I picked up Intimidate and Endosurge. Will most likely try testabolan sometime down the road.
Awesome man keep us informed if you run a log and if you have any questions inbox me for help. Would love be a follower through your fitness goals!