Craze scares me is this justified?

standon

Banned
Awards
Craze seems to have mixed reviews on a love hate relationship, I have a few samples I've set aside for awhile bcuz of the reviews... Even mr Cooper said something negative about it once I BELIEVE so should I be scared for neg cognitive effects?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
try starting out with the smallest recommended dose, or a half a scoop. it affects everyone differently. caffeine alone can have adverse cognitive effects too depending on the person. Really only one way to find out. Its a safe and effective formula, that I love, but it affects everyone differently.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I puchased a tub and loved it the first 2x I took it, then it started doing weird things to me. I would think about odd stuff and my ears would ring nonstop. I would feel really spacey and felt on the verge of passing out at times. I figured out it just wasn't for me and went back to Lit-Up(which is Awsome). I liked it soo much the first couple times that I started a thread praising DS for bringing out Craze. Somewhere along the line, the effects went south for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a pre-workout not halotestin, just take a half dose and you will be fine. Its not near as stong as half the crap that is out there, the focus and neutropics on the other hand are far ahead of the pack so I guess that is scary???

D3Baseball

Awards
I don't think it hurts to try it out. If you don't respond well, discontinue use.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I puchased a tub and loved it the first 2x I took it, then it started doing weird things to me. I would think about odd stuff and my ears would ring nonstop. I would feel really spacey and felt on the verge of passing out at times. I figured out it just wasn't for me and went back to Lit-Up(which is Awsome). I liked it soo much the first couple times that I started a thread praising DS for bringing out Craze. Somewhere along the line, the effects went south for me.
I've seen enough threads now for me not to try it lol.

My buddy southpaw on the other hand loves the stuff.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a pre-workout not halotestin, just take a half dose and you will be fine. Its not near as stong as half the crap that is out there, the focus and neutropics on the other hand are far ahead of the pack so I guess that is scary???
lmao!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I honestly believe this stuff fundamentally alters one's brain chemistry, beyond the protective thresholds. Whilst I agree some people may not experience an immediate adverse reaction, I'm convinced their brain chemistry is being altered substantially. I say this from having taken it twice. I felt worse from taking Craze than taking any other psychoactive, including MDMA and amphetamines. I don't think comparing it to caffeine is fair. Caffeine has been used for centuries by billions of people and the number of adverse reactions is insignificant when taken as a proportion of the numbers who ingest caffeine, and even if one does suffer the effects can be controlled by lowering the dose. With Craze I felt it was almost an 'all or nothing' response. Even with less than half the dose I still felt the anxiety, in some ways more intense, the insomnia, the lack of hunger for almost 24 hours and the racing mind. The thought of trying it again with an even lower dose filled me with dread, so I binned the rest.

If you really must try it, then I suggest using at most half a dose for your first trial.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly believe this stuff fundamentally alters one's brain chemistry, beyond the protective thresholds. Whilst I agree some people may not experience an immediate adverse reaction, I'm convinced their brain chemistry is being altered substantially. I say this from having taken it twice. I felt worse from taking Craze than taking any other psychoactive, including MDMA and amphetamines. I don't think comparing it to caffeine is fair. Caffeine has been used for centuries by billions of people and the number of adverse reactions is insignificant when taken as a proportion of the numbers who ingest caffeine, and even if one does suffer the effects can be controlled by lowering the dose. With Craze I felt it was almost an 'all or nothing' response. Even with less than half the dose I still felt the anxiety, in some ways more intense, the insomnia, the lack of hunger for almost 24 hours and the racing mind. The thought of trying it again with an even lower dose filled me with dread, so I binned the rest.

If you really must try it, then I suggest using at most half a dose for your first trial.
To say its altering brain chemistry after trying it just twice is a bit outlandish.

Ive also used MDMA in my younger years and Craze is nowhere near as bad feeling wise for me. Not saying its the same for you as everyones different. But to say you are convinced brain chemistry is being altered is a bit out their. But to each there own i suppose.

1.5 scoops is my sweet spot n i love the stuff. Start with half a scoop n give it a whirl. Like Oufinny said its not halotestin.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is it really that outlandish?! It greatly elevates dopamine levels, does it not? Each to their own.....I can only write about my personal experience and the reviews I've read since taking it. There are two salient points from these reviews:

1. The higher proportion of negative reviews than most other accepted pre-workouts
2. All of the negative reviews consistently report the same feelings of intense anxiety and panic whereas the most of other pre-workout the negatives usually relate to either the pre-workout being too weak or too jittery. I can honestly say that I've not come across the frequency, consistency and intensity of adverse effects in reviews of any other pre-workouts.

What scared me the most was when I read the scientific paper from which the extract below is taken....

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is an endogenous amine that is structurally and pharmacologically related to amphetamine. Urinary PEA excretion is significantly higher in paranoid chronic schizophrenics than in nonparanoid chronic schizophrenics and normal controls. Diet, hospitalization, and medication do not account for differences in PEA concentrations. These findings offer some indication that PEA may be an endogenous amphetamine.

The reason it scared me was because I felt almost on the verge of developing this at 3am in the morning when my mind was racing and I couldn't sleep. It wasn't that I couldn't sleep....it was as if my mind wouldn't release a particular thought until it had dissected and analysed it from every perspective and the amount of sheer analysis started to weigh so heavily on the brain that it began to feel like a physical weight within the brain, but still my mind wouldn't slow.

That's why I say what I say....I'm honestly not saying this for hyperbole.....for me I feel it significantly altered my brain chemistry....I've taken ridiculous doses from various chems 10 or more years ago, but this experience was unlike anything I've experienced before.

Again....I'm not trying to scare anyone. It's really just a case of sharing an experience and personal views so the person who is considering trying this can make an informed decision. If I had read the reviews before I purchased Craze I would not have bought it.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Can't be any worse than a yohimbine overdose. That will put some hair on your cheeks.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established

I mean, I wouldn't go as so far to say it compares to MDMA but I guess what someone should take out of your description is the way the product affects a given person varies amongst individuals.

I take two scoops and absolutely love it. I don't feel cracked out, I just feel extremely focused. I suppose it's similar to an Adderral buzz but I don't lose my appetite.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Craze was a great PWO but I have to use small doses of it. I'm not stim tolerant much at all though. I used .5 scoop max of craze a time and was fine and got full effect of it. Makes the tub last forever as well.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
I love Craze. don't get me wrong. BUT. BUT.... it really does feel like your taking a drug from the street. Literally 2 scoops makes your day go from crap or great to FANTASTIC (dopamine...) and it feels like the weight is nothing. Like almost like your numb. The bar on back feels numb when i squat. Im not nervous to lift. Not nervous to go for a PR. Sure i always get nervous, but the stim complex helps me say "SCREW IT"

I won't probably take it that often anymore. I used it everyday for a couple weeks and it was fine, but i just don't like getting that "high drug like feeling". It makes me feel like im just another one of those kids on drugs. And im not one of those people. Sure, once a week or once every 2 weeks is good. But other than that, im sticking with something with just caffeine and maybe a couple other things that give me energy but don't make me feel like i just took some endocet.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Can't be any worse than a yohimbine overdose. That will put some hair on your cheeks.
Yeah, no kidding... I do not touch any product that contains yohimbine.

craze does not trigger anxiety for me and I am very prone to it. Like I said, I like the stuff but I have also seen the negative reviews. People seem to react differently to it.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Is it weird that this thread just makes me even more motivated to pick up some Craze?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, craze is a strong product. To strong for me personally, so i tried supersize instead and im enjoying it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff works amazingly well for me. Almost through my first tub and the only side effect I've experienced is great workouts. One of the most effective supplements I've tried in many years of training. Anyone that doesnt want their craze feel free to send it my way.

Mooserider

Mooserider

Awards
Who do I sweet talk for a sample? I'd like to try before I buy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who do I sweet talk for a sample? I'd like to try before I buy.
I think DS is currently out of samples and working on getting more.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
I would just buy it. Its effective and everyone seems to love it. Side effects will be there, but thats with everything.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Stuff works amazingly well for me. Almost through my first tub and the only side effect I've experienced is great workouts. One of the most effective supplements I've tried in many years of training. Anyone that doesnt want their craze feel free to send it my way.
This 100%. Also, if breezy gets back logged with craze, I'll take some too :p

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got my mail and inside I had a sample of craze ! Thanks DS. I'll try this tonight

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I love Craze. don't get me wrong. BUT. BUT.... it really does feel like your taking a drug from the street. Literally 2 scoops makes your day go from crap or great to FANTASTIC (dopamine...) and it feels like the weight is nothing. Like almost like your numb. The bar on back feels numb when i squat. Im not nervous to lift. Not nervous to go for a PR. Sure i always get nervous, but the stim complex helps me say "SCREW IT"

I won't probably take it that often anymore. I used it everyday for a couple weeks and it was fine, but i just don't like getting that "high drug like feeling". It makes me feel like im just another one of those kids on drugs. And im not one of those people. Sure, once a week or once every 2 weeks is good. But other than that, im sticking with something with just caffeine and maybe a couple other things that give me energy but don't make me feel like i just took some endocet.
Yeah...I had that too....I actually remember thinking this is awesome...I could see myself using it for work too.....but as the high wore off the anxiety crept in and it lasted a looooong time! If it was to dissipate after a few hours, I could live with it, but when the anxiety and feeling of dread is just as bad 20 hours later....in the middle of the night....it become unbearable.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...I had that too....I actually remember thinking this is awesome...I could see myself using it for work too.....but as the high wore off the anxiety crept in and it lasted a looooong time! If it was to dissipate after a few hours, I could live with it, but when the anxiety and feeling of dread is just as bad 20 hours later....in the middle of the night....it become unbearable.
I actually came off of anxiety meds the same week I started craze and haven't experienced any at all. Guess everyone's different.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow talk about disappointment ! I received a sample of craze in the mail today and figured I might as well give it a try tonight. I took the whole sample pack which is 1 scoop craze.

I felt almost nothin from it. I was extremely tired when i took it and it did wake me up a little but the stim effect was pretty weak.

As for the mind muscle focus i have been reading about I got nothing. I honestly felt like i did not take a pre workout tonight. I wish i had more samples so I could try it at like 2 scoops because 1 was a major let down

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow talk about disappointment ! I received a sample of craze in the mail today and figured I might as well give it a try tonight. I took the whole sample pack which is 1 scoop craze.

I felt almost nothin from it. I was extremely tired when i took it and it did wake me up a little but the stim effect was pretty weak.

As for the mind muscle focus i have been reading about I got nothing. I honestly felt like i did not take a pre workout tonight. I wish i had more samples so I could try it at like 2 scoops because 1 was a major let down
Like I said my friend pm me your addy. I'll send you mine.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

damn man...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you...how did you like the taste?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn man...sorry to hear it didn't work out for you...how did you like the taste?
The taste was pretty good. I hate grape flavored drinks, candys, etc but this had to chemical after taste to me and reminded me of grape Kool aid

jmoney02

Awards
I just started taking Craze last week. started with one scoop and have worked up to 1.5-2 scoops per workout. I haven't experienced any of the anxiety or any of the euphoria. I did notice that i felt like I could have kept working out for far longer than I had time for so I guess that's cool.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am still waiting patiently for a sample of Craze and I contacted DS two weeks ago
and they said they would see what they can do. When it comes to preworkout supplements
I always like to try it before I purchase it to make sure it works for me . I have about 12 different
preworkout products that I rotate each workout and the only products that I have purchased without
trying a sample first was JP8X -Extreme, Ready4war, and NCP all by Diesel Nut, and I have used his
products since he first started and his always works for me. I also bought a container of Focus XT
by SNS without trying a sample and I am happy with that purchase even though I tried getting a sample
from them for a long time but never did get one but I like the ingredient profile. I just received a sample
today from Lecheek of their preworkout product so once I try it and if it works well for me I will purchase
it in the future and also recommend it. Samples are very important when it comes to a preworkout products
it either works for you or it doesn't and I spend a lot of $ on supplements so I hate to waste money on
something that doesn't work for me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me thinks this product is going to go the way of the Original SlimExtreme

Novel product with a cult-like-following married with the occassional scary result = Game Over

What a shame.

standon

Banned
Awards
This threads still here...I figured it'd have more scientific claims...not just opinions....oh well

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established

How soon prior to the workout did you take it, and how soon after eating? Did you take anything else with it? A sample pack is around 2 scoops actually.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting patiently for a sample of Craze and I contacted DS two weeks ago
and they said they would see what they can do. When it comes to preworkout supplements
I always like to try it before I purchase it to make sure it works for me . I have about 12 different
preworkout products that I rotate each workout and the only products that I have purchased without
trying a sample first was JP8X -Extreme, Ready4war, and NCP all by Diesel Nut, and I have used his
products since he first started and his always works for me. I also bought a container of Focus XT
by SNS without trying a sample and I am happy with that purchase even though I tried getting a sample
from them for a long time but never did get one but I like the ingredient profile. I just received a sample
today from Lecheek of their preworkout product so once I try it and if it works well for me I will purchase
it in the future and also recommend it. Samples are very important when it comes to a preworkout products
it either works for you or it doesn't and I spend a lot of $ on supplements so I hate to waste money on
something that doesn't work for me.
We won't have samples for another 3-4 weeks unfortunately, so you will have to wait a little bit longer. Apologies.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How soon prior to the workout did you take it, and how soon after eating? Did you take anything else with it? A sample pack is around 2 scoops actually.
I took it about 2 hrs after eating. About 30-35 mins prior to working out and I did take 3 Sns beta alanine caps with it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Robboe I have no problem waiting for a sample but do I need to send another e-mail to DS
or do they keep the shipping info which I sent them and they just send out the samples when
they receive them. I am recovering from foot surgery so I won't be back in the gym training
until the 3rd week of March so even if I received a sample now I would not be able to try it
until then but when I do hit the gym in the 3rd week of March I would love a sample by then
to try out because I have to place a large order for supplements the first week of April and I
would love add Craze to my list if it works for me.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I took it about 2 hrs after eating. About 30-35 mins prior to working out and I did take 3 Sns beta alanine caps with it.
I could be completely off base but I recall DS saying not to take BA with it. I forget the reasoning but my mind is remembering them opposing the combo of BA and Craze.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could be completely off base but I recall DS saying not to take BA with it. I forget the reasoning but my mind is remembering them opposing the combo of BA and Craze.
Ya co-ingestion of Beta Alanine and Craze is one of the main combinations they suggest to avoid as for some reason it seems to cause the greatest change in the effects Craze.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
every now and then there is a pre-workout that comes out and every forum goes ape **** about for MONTHS and then the "new best thing" comes out and people start forgetting about the other pre-workouts. Craze is now the new things.

I remember AM use to go crazy about ASGT and then maximize V2 and then lit up and...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
every now and then there is a pre-workout that comes out and every forum goes ape **** about for MONTHS and then the "new best thing" comes out and people start forgetting about the other pre-workouts. Craze is now the new things.

I remember AM use to go crazy about ASGT and then maximize V2 and then lit up and...
This is true without a doubt. However, I still like all of the aforementioned ones. Jack3d was the only hyped pre-workout I never particularly cared for (the bizarre taste coupled with my experience with it clumping up quickly).

What differentiates Craze from the rest for me is I find Craze to be useful in aspects outside of training. To be specifically clear, the only benefit of taking ASGT/Lit Up/Maximize outside of training purposes (this includes maintaining creatine saturation/getting recommended dose of DAA or test boosting ingredients) would be the energy. Yes, Craze provides the energy, but it also provides mental clarity, induces elated feelings, and combines well with other nootropics.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards

I think craze is in a whole new category. Its a different stim feel from the normal Caffeine buzz to the 1,3 dime buzz. Its more of a focused mind muscle connection. And your confidence just is sky high.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I guess I'll give it a shot soon and see for myself but I know I've been taking focus XT every morning because of its nootropics in it and it's been truly helping so lets see how craze goes.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll give it a shot soon and see for myself but I know I've been taking focus XT every morning because of its nootropics in it and it's been truly helping so lets see how craze goes.
FocusXT and Craze and different animals, but it will be interesting to see a comparison of the two from an experienced FXT user.