Craze scares me is this justified?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I am still waiting patiently for a sample of Craze and I contacted DS two weeks ago
    and they said they would see what they can do. When it comes to preworkout supplements
    I always like to try it before I purchase it to make sure it works for me . I have about 12 different
    preworkout products that I rotate each workout and the only products that I have purchased without
    trying a sample first was JP8X -Extreme, Ready4war, and NCP all by Diesel Nut, and I have used his
    products since he first started and his always works for me. I also bought a container of Focus XT
    by SNS without trying a sample and I am happy with that purchase even though I tried getting a sample
    from them for a long time but never did get one but I like the ingredient profile. I just received a sample
    today from Lecheek of their preworkout product so once I try it and if it works well for me I will purchase
    it in the future and also recommend it. Samples are very important when it comes to a preworkout products
    it either works for you or it doesn't and I spend a lot of $ on supplements so I hate to waste money on
    something that doesn't work for me.
    We won't have samples for another 3-4 weeks unfortunately, so you will have to wait a little bit longer. Apologies.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe

How soon prior to the workout did you take it, and how soon after eating? Did you take anything else with it? A sample pack is around 2 scoops actually.
    I took it about 2 hrs after eating. About 30-35 mins prior to working out and I did take 3 Sns beta alanine caps with it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.63%

Hey Robboe I have no problem waiting for a sample but do I need to send another e-mail to DS
    or do they keep the shipping info which I sent them and they just send out the samples when
    they receive them. I am recovering from foot surgery so I won't be back in the gym training
    until the 3rd week of March so even if I received a sample now I would not be able to try it
    until then but when I do hit the gym in the 3rd week of March I would love a sample by then
    to try out because I have to place a large order for supplements the first week of April and I
    would love add Craze to my list if it works for me.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I took it about 2 hrs after eating. About 30-35 mins prior to working out and I did take 3 Sns beta alanine caps with it.
    I could be completely off base but I recall DS saying not to take BA with it. I forget the reasoning but my mind is remembering them opposing the combo of BA and Craze.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I could be completely off base but I recall DS saying not to take BA with it. I forget the reasoning but my mind is remembering them opposing the combo of BA and Craze.
    Ya co-ingestion of Beta Alanine and Craze is one of the main combinations they suggest to avoid as for some reason it seems to cause the greatest change in the effects Craze.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.31%

every now and then there is a pre-workout that comes out and every forum goes ape **** about for MONTHS and then the "new best thing" comes out and people start forgetting about the other pre-workouts. Craze is now the new things.

I remember AM use to go crazy about ASGT and then maximize V2 and then lit up and...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    every now and then there is a pre-workout that comes out and every forum goes ape **** about for MONTHS and then the "new best thing" comes out and people start forgetting about the other pre-workouts. Craze is now the new things.

I remember AM use to go crazy about ASGT and then maximize V2 and then lit up and...
    This is true without a doubt. However, I still like all of the aforementioned ones. Jack3d was the only hyped pre-workout I never particularly cared for (the bizarre taste coupled with my experience with it clumping up quickly).

What differentiates Craze from the rest for me is I find Craze to be useful in aspects outside of training. To be specifically clear, the only benefit of taking ASGT/Lit Up/Maximize outside of training purposes (this includes maintaining creatine saturation/getting recommended dose of DAA or test boosting ingredients) would be the energy. Yes, Craze provides the energy, but it also provides mental clarity, induces elated feelings, and combines well with other nootropics.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.8%

I think craze is in a whole new category. Its a different stim feel from the normal Caffeine buzz to the 1,3 dime buzz. Its more of a focused mind muscle connection. And your confidence just is sky high.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.31%

I guess I'll give it a shot soon and see for myself but I know I've been taking focus XT every morning because of its nootropics in it and it's been truly helping so lets see how craze goes.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert
    I guess I'll give it a shot soon and see for myself but I know I've been taking focus XT every morning because of its nootropics in it and it's been truly helping so lets see how craze goes.
    FocusXT and Craze and different animals, but it will be interesting to see a comparison of the two from an experienced FXT user.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.05%

I need to try Focus XT myself. Did they fix that pesky staining problem I've heard about? I'm assuming its some issue with dye?
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I need to try Focus XT myself. Did they fix that pesky staining problem I've heard about? I'm assuming its some issue with dye?
    That was only for the cherry/berry flavors. Do yourself a favor and grab the Blue Raz or Pink Lemonade for $14

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wtb ds craze
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 07:02 PM
  2. Craze
    By Bamski in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 11:07 AM
  3. Craze
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3