igf by pure solutions recovery aid (not real growth hormone but new legal product)

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Look up pure igf by pure solutions online because I can't post a link apparently but I just got a free bottle of this.....can anyone tell me if this stuff works haha From what I've read it's mainly deer antler extract with other things like tribulus to make it sound better. Anyone tried it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it has trib, I doubt it works unless your looking for a boost in libido

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
It's supposed to raise natural human growth hormone levels and help with recovery. From what I've read, most of the noticed effects are deeper rem sleep and increased recovery.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Deer antler + trib sounds pretty bro (aka broke).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's supposed to raise natural human growth hormone levels and help with recovery. From what I've read, most of the noticed effects are deeper rem sleep and increased recovery.
Sure, it's supposed to....

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I'm not familiar with deer antler extract except it's allowed in the NFL but hell what isn't but curious to see if it does anything for me. Just talked to a friend who said he's taken it and just a better rem sleep similar to zma and more energy throughout the day but who knows

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
there's a reason it's aloud in the NFL...it doesn't do ****

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not familiar with deer antler extract except it's allowed in the NFL but hell what isn't but curious to see if it does anything for me. Just talked to a friend who said he's taken it and just a better rem sleep similar to zma and more energy throughout the day but who knows
then go ahead and try it and tell us how it works...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yeah got to agree chances are it will have minimal effect- might as well go buy some daa im sure that will do justice

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I meant its not allowed like banned. But I know I should try and see how it works but I was wondering if anyone's taken it or heard anything about it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant its not allowed like banned. But I know I should try and see how it works but I was wondering if anyone's taken it or heard anything about it.
so because something is banned is has to work? as far as i know creatine isnt banned yet im pretty sure it works

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well no one takes it around here.....that good enough??