Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?

  1. Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?


    With Erase Pro, only 1 cap ED(1 month cycle) or EOD(2 months cycle) ?
    With Erase 3 caps ED...

    what is better option ?

    thanks bross


  2. erase pro only has the added Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
    Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
    Euonymus alatus root extract
    both have 30 days of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg
    I've only tried regular erase, to me the price difference(almost $45) is not worth it as i really only take erase to help lean me out from the decrease in estro and cort blocking effects.

    If they lowered the price i would def pick up some, but i think the fact that its available in stores will allow them to keep the price where it is.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by beastybean View Post
    erase pro only has the added Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
    Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
    Euonymus alatus root extract
    both have 30 days of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg
    I've only tried regular erase, to me the price difference(almost $45) is not worth it as i really only take erase to help lean me out from the decrease in estro and cort blocking effects.

    If they lowered the price i would def pick up some, but i think the fact that its available in stores will allow them to keep the price where it is.
    The additional ingredients carry profound antiestrogenic effects through pathways outside of aromatase (in situ inhibition, ER occupation), as well as increased cortisol reduction.

    To combat prices for our loyal customers we have and are running promotions on Erase Pro that can be found via our facebook and the PES insider.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul View Post
    With Erase Pro, only 1 cap ED(1 month cycle) or EOD(2 months cycle) ?
    With Erase 3 caps ED...

    what is better option ?

    thanks bross
    1 Erase Pro everyday will be the strongest, 1 Erase Pro EOD if you're susceptible to Anti-E sides, and then standard Erase if you're looking for the flexibility and stacking ability of the original.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  5. Kevin, your words : They are both effective on a cut because they both reduce estrogen, but Erase Pro adds the diuretic effect and additional testosterone increase so some might enjoy it more.

    this is the difference, diuretic effect and +test.

    the problem is the price, erase pro £44.99 (UK) ... erase £29.99

    dark side or daaaaaaarkkk side hehe

  6. Pitch black side
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. i think it's worth the difference in price. and will be using erase pro in my pct in the future as well as outside of pct. it is good stuff.

  8. I love both, but I have noticed a bit stronger effects from ErasePro, im loving it right now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    The additional ingredients carry profound antiestrogenic effects through pathways outside of aromatase (in situ inhibition, ER occupation), as well as increased cortisol reduction.

    To combat prices for our loyal customers we have and are running promotions on Erase Pro that can be found via our facebook and the PES insider.

    Good info bro.. ive been looking for a simple to the point answer to the difference between the two.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Pitch black side
    Pitchest blackest darkest side in the world.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  11. It will be very nice to see someone running Erase PRO at 1 pill EOD and taking bloods to see the effectiveness of the product at the aforementioned dose.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ingenierito25
    It will be very nice to see someone running Erase PRO at 1 pill EOD and taking bloods to see the effectiveness of the product at the aforementioned dose.
    Sure, if you pay for it

  13. Erase Pro hits me hard. I have to do EOD on it or I get the joint pain. Erase I always cut down to 2 pills daily though. Anyways that makes the pro last twice as long for me. It's done a great job.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  14. I didnt feel anything from erase. (( test boosters n what not never work for me.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sure, if you pay for it

    If they send me a couple of bottles to try I won´t mind to pay the bloodworks

  16. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Erase Pro hits me hard. I have to do EOD on it or I get the joint pain. Erase I always cut down to 2 pills daily though. Anyways that makes the pro last twice as long for me. It's done a great job.
    A win for you!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. for my PCT (hdrol) cycle, i will use erase pro

    I hope to have results!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul
    for my PCT (hdrol) cycle, i will use erase pro

    I hope to have results!
    Erase Pro outperforms Erase.

    I'm still getting the same lean, dry look but there has been a massive increase in my libido, and what I believe to be a large jump.in Test as I have super clear skin but I have minor acne now.

    It's totally worth it. I'm down almost 7 lbs in the past 33 days.

    However, I wish they put a stronger direutic in it as I bloated hardcore first 8 days.

    Very, Very happy

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Erase Pro outperforms Erase.

    I'm still getting the same lean, dry look but there has been a massive increase in my libido, and what I believe to be a large jump.in Test as I have super clear skin but I have minor acne now.

    It's totally worth it. I'm down almost 7 lbs in the past 33 days.

    However, I wish they put a stronger direutic in it as I bloated hardcore first 8 days.

    Very, Very happy
    Solid feedback!

    The diuretic effect is secondary to the ingredients anti-estrogenic abilities. I'm not sure why you would have bloated so much in the first eight days, but it obviously doesnt seem like it hurt you in the long run.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Erase Pro outperforms Erase.

    I'm still getting the same lean, dry look but there has been a massive increase in my libido, and what I believe to be a large jump.in Test as I have super clear skin but I have minor acne now.

    It's totally worth it. I'm down almost 7 lbs in the past 33 days.

    However, I wish they put a stronger direutic in it as I bloated hardcore first 8 days.

    Very, Very happy
    thanks for the info bro!
    increase libido is important in PCT, for this reason i will go with pro.
    bloated the first 8 days ? why ?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DaveMcNaul

    thanks for the info bro!
    increase libido is important in PCT, for this reason i will go with pro.
    bloated the first 8 days ? why ?
    Couldn't tell you. There's a number of factors that could be the bloat/water retention.


    Sorry, I should've specified water retention, not bloat. But its harmless as you can tell, im down 7 pounds.

    Increase in T can lead to a bit of water retention but not to the extent I had it.

    Who knows lol, weird **** happens.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Solid feedback!

    The diuretic effect is secondary to the ingredients anti-estrogenic abilities. I'm not sure why you would have bloated so much in the first eight days, but it obviously doesnt seem like it hurt you in the long run.
    Yeah man it was super, super odd. It flushed out by day 9/10. I wasnt too worried to be honest. Water retention flushes out in the end.

    Truly impressed, I like the different pathways PES take with in situ hybridization.

    It's interesting to be learning this stuff in my Neuro and physio classes while taking the product. Being able to understand the interaction taking place is very cool
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  3. Daycrawler gets lean and mean ERASE PRO+ERASE=100mg ED
    By Daycrawler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 08:42 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:50 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Log in
Log in