Erase vs Erase Pro ... feel the difference?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
With Erase Pro, only 1 cap ED(1 month cycle) or EOD(2 months cycle) ?
With Erase 3 caps ED...

what is better option ?

thanks bross

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
erase pro only has the added Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
Euonymus alatus root extract
both have 30 days of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg
I've only tried regular erase, to me the price difference(almost $45) is not worth it as i really only take erase to help lean me out from the decrease in estro and cort blocking effects.

If they lowered the price i would def pick up some, but i think the fact that its available in stores will allow them to keep the price where it is.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase pro only has the added Dual Phase Modulation Matrix …………………… 500mg
Boerhaavia diffusa root extract **
Euonymus alatus root extract
both have 30 days of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ………………….. 75mg
I've only tried regular erase, to me the price difference(almost $45) is not worth it as i really only take erase to help lean me out from the decrease in estro and cort blocking effects.

If they lowered the price i would def pick up some, but i think the fact that its available in stores will allow them to keep the price where it is.
The additional ingredients carry profound antiestrogenic effects through pathways outside of aromatase (in situ inhibition, ER occupation), as well as increased cortisol reduction.

To combat prices for our loyal customers we have and are running promotions on Erase Pro that can be found via our facebook and the PES insider.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Erase Pro, only 1 cap ED(1 month cycle) or EOD(2 months cycle) ?
With Erase 3 caps ED...

what is better option ?

thanks bross
1 Erase Pro everyday will be the strongest, 1 Erase Pro EOD if you're susceptible to Anti-E sides, and then standard Erase if you're looking for the flexibility and stacking ability of the original.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Kevin, your words : They are both effective on a cut because they both reduce estrogen, but Erase Pro adds the diuretic effect and additional testosterone increase so some might enjoy it more.

this is the difference, diuretic effect and +test.

the problem is the price, erase pro £44.99 (UK) ... erase £29.99

dark side or daaaaaaarkkk side hehe

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it's worth the difference in price. and will be using erase pro in my pct in the future as well as outside of pct. it is good stuff.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love both, but I have noticed a bit stronger effects from ErasePro, im loving it right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The additional ingredients carry profound antiestrogenic effects through pathways outside of aromatase (in situ inhibition, ER occupation), as well as increased cortisol reduction.

To combat prices for our loyal customers we have and are running promotions on Erase Pro that can be found via our facebook and the PES insider.

Good info bro.. ive been looking for a simple to the point answer to the difference between the two.

ingenierito25

Awards
It will be very nice to see someone running Erase PRO at 1 pill EOD and taking bloods to see the effectiveness of the product at the aforementioned dose.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Erase Pro hits me hard. I have to do EOD on it or I get the joint pain. Erase I always cut down to 2 pills daily though. Anyways that makes the pro last twice as long for me. It's done a great job.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt feel anything from erase. :((( test boosters n what not never work for me.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
for my PCT (hdrol) cycle, i will use erase pro

I hope to have results!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
for my PCT (hdrol) cycle, i will use erase pro

I hope to have results!
Erase Pro outperforms Erase.

I'm still getting the same lean, dry look but there has been a massive increase in my libido, and what I believe to be a large jump.in Test as I have super clear skin but I have minor acne now.

It's totally worth it. I'm down almost 7 lbs in the past 33 days.

However, I wish they put a stronger direutic in it as I bloated hardcore first 8 days.

Very, Very happy

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm still getting the same lean, dry look but there has been a massive increase in my libido, and what I believe to be a large jump.in Test as I have super clear skin but I have minor acne now.

However, I wish they put a stronger direutic in it as I bloated hardcore first 8 days.

Very, Very happy
Solid feedback!

The diuretic effect is secondary to the ingredients anti-estrogenic abilities. I'm not sure why you would have bloated so much in the first eight days, but it obviously doesnt seem like it hurt you in the long run.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established

Very, Very happy
thanks for the info bro!
increase libido is important in PCT, for this reason i will go with pro.
bloated the first 8 days ? why ?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info bro!
increase libido is important in PCT, for this reason i will go with pro.
bloated the first 8 days ? why ?
Couldn't tell you. There's a number of factors that could be the bloat/water retention.

Sorry, I should've specified water retention, not bloat. But its harmless as you can tell, im down 7 pounds.

Increase in T can lead to a bit of water retention but not to the extent I had it.

Who knows lol, weird **** happens.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Solid feedback!

The diuretic effect is secondary to the ingredients anti-estrogenic abilities. I'm not sure why you would have bloated so much in the first eight days, but it obviously doesnt seem like it hurt you in the long run.
Yeah man it was super, super odd. It flushed out by day 9/10. I wasnt too worried to be honest. Water retention flushes out in the end.

Truly impressed, I like the different pathways PES take with in situ hybridization.

It's interesting to be learning this stuff in my Neuro and physio classes while taking the product. Being able to understand the interaction taking place is very cool