body octane at night

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it recommends taking before bed, anyone do this or any reason not too....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
idk why you'd ever take this pre-bed. once in AM, once preworkout. or if you workout in the AM, once preworkout, once 6-8 hours later.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
idk why you'd ever take this pre-bed. once in AM, once preworkout. or if you workout in the AM, once preworkout, once 6-8 hours later.

Body Octane Directions from MAN SPORTS
On training days mix one level scoop in 12 oz. of water or with a sports drink twice daily. Take one serving approximately 30 minutes prior to exercise and another serving first thing in the morning or in the afternoon depending on what time you train. Each serving should be separated by a minimum of 5 hours. On rest days take one serving upon waking and one serving before sleep. Body Octane may be consumed with food or without food.

well this is why i asked the question.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Body Octane Directions from MAN SPORTS
On training days mix one level scoop in 12 oz. of water or with a sports drink twice daily. Take one serving approximately 30 minutes prior to exercise and another serving first thing in the morning or in the afternoon depending on what time you train. Each serving should be separated by a minimum of 5 hours. On rest days take one serving upon waking and one serving before sleep. Body Octane may be consumed with food or without food.

well this is why i asked the question.....
Yes, I did not mean "you" personally, but rather as in "one." Anyway, try to get in 2 servings before your training session. The above directions refer to non-training days, in which I wouldn't even take body octane unless you don't have a secondary beta-alanine source.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
gotcha, ive got a ton of samples and i do have iforce and NOW bet alanine..i use mp assault and pw, i train in the morns..it just threw mw off with the night use recommendation..