New favorite combat cocktail:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am always looking to create the next best product, while being the guinea pig myself. For a non-hormonal, stimulatory boost I have been using 225mgs caffiene, 600 mgs green tea, and 600 mgs rhodelia rosea 2x a day. it is a ton of caffiene but it doesn't bother me. I seem to get a constant pick me up, and endurance booster from this combo.

I am using this during PCT, it's helping me during weight sessions and hormonal rebalancing. I just go itno my bedroom, pull out three empty OO caps and press them into the raw powder. I fill the caffiene up halfway and the other two tightly packed.

Just wanted to share. If anyone else is having luck in a post clenbutrx world-- please share you recipes! :thumbsup:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried alcar and l-tyrosine...I stack those two with rhodelia rosea.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What kind of amounts do you use. Also what is your weight and experiences. Is it kind of like GO, that clean energy feeling?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
10Mgs Yohimbe and about 750 mgs of Chocamine, zippy.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya its kinda like GO...its a nice feeling for me that lasts and I dont' crash from it. I use about 2-3 grams of alcar and 1-2 grams of l-tyrosine. I weigh 182 and have experiemented with a lot of energy supps and powders. I really like this stack and its cheap to buy the powdres in bulk from Mike.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya its kinda like GO...its a nice feeling for me that lasts and I dont' crash from it. I use about 2-3 grams of alcar and 1-2 grams of l-tyrosine. I weigh 182 and have experiemented with a lot of energy supps and powders. I really like this stack and its cheap to buy the powdres in bulk from Mike.
On your recommendation, I just added tyrosine to my 1fast order. It better not let me down! :p

My concoction I will be trying will consist of:

3g's of taurine
2.5g's of ALCAR
2.5g's of Tyrosine
2g's of Creatine ethyl ester
A pinch of caffeine

I'll start that in a few weeks when I get all the stuff in and I have had a chance to judge CEE on its own. We'll see how well it works. If that **** fails I think I will just say fvck it and start using heroine for a little pre wo pick me up.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
On your recommendation, I just added tyrosine to my 1fast order. It better not let me down! :p

My concoction I will be trying will consist of:

3g's of taurine
2.5g's of ALCAR
2.5g's of Tyrosine
2g's of Creatine ethyl ester
A pinch of caffeine

I'll start that in a few weeks when I get all the stuff in and I have had a chance to judge CEE on its own. We'll see how well it works. If that **** fails I think I will just say fvck it and start using heroine for a little pre wo pick me up.
I hope it works as well for you as it does for me. I really like it. Your combo looks good alcar and l-tyrosine are things I take daily.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Play around with them to find a good dose for you...sometimes when I take too much I dont' feel as good. But when I take the right amount for me it works great.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Id cut the alcar dose down to start, and spread it throughout the day a bit. If you work out midday or afternoon, take a good 500mg or 1 gram at breakfast.