strongest preworkout(opinions)

L

Lockxxheed

Awards
In terms of jitters, pumps, the beta alanine rush and so on. Ready set go!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maximize v2 is prob the best high stim pre workout I have tried. The energy on It is crazy.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would you want jitters and a BA rush?

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze > eats the comp. Not jittery but hyperfocused like George Bush reading a book upside down.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we are talking just stupid amounts of stim's the orginal Razor8 was just redic. But for me i get good energy from CryoShock good drive and focus on it, plus i think i said it before i love the addition of COP in it. One of the best overall preworkout for strength gains that slowly accumulate as you take it would be Omega's Ultima. And Controlled Labs White Flood used to give me the BA tingles the hardest.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 2 grams of bulk BA on an empty stomach and don't get tingles...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some old school lg preworkout used to give me the worst ba tingles.....i actually hate ba tingles, but i think pump fixx and no exhaust have a good serving of ba in them

for crappy stim'd out shakyness look at hemo rage uc....geez

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
cobra labs cursed, its not even close to anything you guys have mentioned, its cherry powdered meth

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MaximizeV2 Is strong but just wait for maximize intense :)
Look forward to seeing this! The Max V2 was already solid. If big stims is what you want then Muscle Marinade would probably fill the bill. If you want good ingredients and nice focus then MaximizeV2,SuperSize,Craze,LitUp, and FlashOver will do the job nicely. Number of scoops obvoiusly will depend on your tolerance.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest stim I still swear is razor 8

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Jitters are just somthing I love, but the ba rush its the tingleing after doing a set all over your face and it feels orgasmic. So why not?
I love BA tingles to. When I feel them it feels like I have a jolt of energy.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Has anyone tried N2KTS (need to build muscle) ????

L

Lockxxheed

Awards
N2KTS, if its better than razor 8 I'm onboard. Like picking it up tom before my workout onboard.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize V.2 hits me quick.. cryoshock stays with me the longest..

Mike

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
though this thread was strongest prewo, and not product bumps from reps????
its amazing how someone can mention a rogue product, like the cursed, and not one poster replies with "what is that, where is it?" type thing
i know how repping and supporting works, but when its so painfully obvious, man

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade was prolly the strongest stim product I've used. That stuff had me wired for hours.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Blood rush pump is the strongest preworkout of all time without a shadow of a doubt. It actually disgusts me that a company would make a product with over 1g combined caffeine, theophylline, and 1,3 dimethylamylamine per scoop, and then RECOMMEND users, even starting users, to take a scoop every workout.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Blood rush pump is the strongest preworkout of all time without a shadow of a doubt. It actually disgusts me that a company would make a product with over 1g combined caffeine, theophylline, and 1,3 dimethylamylamine per scoop, and then RECOMMEND users, even starting users, to take a scoop every workout.
thats dirty, beyond what is human decency

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
quarter spoon, 1g ephedra, 1g caffeine on an empty stomach

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strongest I've seen on paper is probably VPX's Friction. It's not something I'd ever touch (though as others have mentioned, half a serving probably would be decent). 1 scoop N2KTS + 1 scoop Wyked was an interesting experience; took that before writing a research paper and I felt insane (in a good way). I'd heard Muscle Marinade is a strong one, too.

Can't say I've ever heard of that one, but that is just beyond terrible. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maximize intense! you wont be able to beat it, just wait a little, for the time being razor 8 is nuts, and ive heard muscle marinade is rediculous! stim wise,

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mental stim Marinade was strong but N2KTS goes for the body and gives me good stamina and a nice stim and keeps working over time...

All that being said look out for N.O. Ignite V2 ..it's a) very much improved flavour and b) supposed to be very strong doubling up on some of the ingredients...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The strongest I've seen on paper is probably VPX's Friction. It's not something I'd ever touch (though as others have mentioned, half a serving probably would be decent). 1 scoop N2KTS + 1 scoop Wyked was an interesting experience; took that before writing a research paper and I felt insane (in a good way). I'd heard Muscle Marinade is a strong one, too.
Never touched the stuff after the sample I tried.Took it 2:30pm, worked out intensely till 3:30, went to school at 6 and was wired till I left at 9:30pm and still had trouble falling asleep. Had to answer questions in class and the teacher thought I was nervous cause my voice was trembling haha stuff had my tapping my feet and pen all night.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can't say I've ever heard of that one, but that is just beyond terrible. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen.
VPX Friction - Tried it twice, at half dose and full dose. I didn't enjoy the experience at all. Both times I felt jittery and scattered. As far as a strong stim, I still recommend, Craze. Is it comparable to the others in terms of "feel"? No. But the focus/energy is so different and unlike any of those other products mentioned. You feel like you could work out for days, without the heart palpitations or nervous/angry energy in the gym. The type of energy Craze offers is very strong and highly FOCUSED. Best PWO that I've tried to date.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maximize intense! you wont be able to beat it, just wait a little, for the time being razor 8 is nuts, and ive heard muscle marinade is rediculous! stim wise,
What kind of timeframe we looking at for this? I'm a few workouts into my first tub of Mv2 and really enjoying it.

Unrelated, but the Mv2 tub size only needs to be half the size of what it is...it's annoying to stick my hand halfway down into it, get powder on my knuckles while unearthing the scooper...and takes up more space in my supp drawer than it needs... can you fix that? :baby:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never touched the stuff after the sample I tried.Took it 2:30pm, worked out intensely till 3:30, went to school at 6 and was wired till I left at 9:30pm and still had trouble falling asleep. Had to answer questions in class and the teacher thought I was nervous cause my voice was trembling haha stuff had my tapping my feet and pen all night.
This made me laugh. I was hoping you were going to say that your teacher thought you were on drugs. A makeshift intervention in the middle of class would've been so much funnier :laugh:

I drank me some Focus XT while taking a chemistry exam, this morning ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get shaky on pre-workouts like I did with ephedrine.... that was just nasty...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This made me laugh. I was hoping you were going to say that your teacher thought you were on drugs. A makeshift intervention in the middle of class would've been so much funnier :laugh:

I drank me some Focus XT while taking a chemistry exam, this morning ;)
HAHA yeah for all I know he did think I was on drugs. He definitely had a very concerned look on his face... I just tried to not look anyone in the eye for the night out of fear they would ask me something. :wall:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I go into meetings with my pre-workout, folks know there is something up but I don't sweat stuff like that much anymore. When you're 53 and jacked people expect you to be fuggin weird, I don't want to disappoint lol

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
I've got two sample packs of AISports maniac, haven't used them yet though because I don't use Stims on cycle. So idk if they r any good. I like Jack3d that worked wonders for me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
yah that was one AI product that I didn't like that much really, most of their products are good though... Maniac did not have enough kick for me..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximize v2 was the strongest stim pre workout..

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
is definitely not the case.

Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
Freaking fantastic

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree with craze....the mind muscle connection is unbeatable, thats what makes a pre wokrout special, anyone can overload things with stims, hell jsut go dirnka gallon of coffee if thats what u want, with taht said maximize was very solid as a whole as well, not jsut a stim....cant imagine intensem im creaming my pants jsut thinking about it!