strongest preworkout(opinions)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!
    lol funny that you say so, because I recently found out that my training style is *so very*
    similar to Kai's, both the mindset he has and the actual devastation we put our bodies thru
    in the gym
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

2. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    End of thread....

Attachment 52301
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better
    lol excuse me???

Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

4. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

lol excuse me???

Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed

lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?
    Get both and switch every other workout or every other week
    •   

6. This ^^ seems to work well. Although i have never. and i mean it when i say it. NEVER built a tolerance to craze. It will hit you super hard the first time, then it might back down a bit, but from then on, i feel the same. And ive taken it everyday with only 1 scoop. Of course more sleep and better diet will help make it more effective as well.

7. CrAze if you can handle being anxious and a little insomnia. That's just the sides it has on me. I have workout partners that have zero sides!

8. This:

Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
  9. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

I love BA tingles to. When I feel them it feels like I have a jolt of energy.
    Dude, me too . I thought it was just me
  10. therealest77

Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff

11. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    2 scoops rookie

Cryoshock is another good option.. love that stuff also!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

12. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77
    Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff
    A lot of the fan fare for it really died off when they changed their formula. Most said it wasn't as effective afterwards.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

13. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

Ones launch, what's the other?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

14. I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.

15. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.
    Love JP8. Miss the old lemonade flavor. Hard as shît, but I could take it. I've loved of of Chucks products and have quite a stash of them. You buy them when u can cause they are always out of production for so long.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ones launch, what's the other?
    Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).

17. Quote Originally Posted by poison

Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

18. Maximize Intense blew my hair off. I have to go see a doctor to start hair growth therapy. It's nuts
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

Looks like 3 diff products?

20. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    No, not at all. 4350 provides some intense focus, some of the best around, and few people crash on it. Launch pills feel a bit stronger on the physical energy side, and the citrulline/nitrates/beta alanine provide more performance and pumps. Nothing beats 4350 for locked-the-****-in focus, though, and it's so damn tasty! Watermelon FTW!

21. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    No, not at all. 4350 provides some intense focus, some of the best around, and few people crash on it. Launch pills feel a bit stronger on the physical energy side, and the citrulline/nitrates/beta alanine provide more performance and pumps. Nothing beats 4350 for locked-the-****-in focus, though, and it's so damn tasty! Watermelon FTW!
    thats what i love the most about a preworkout is the focus...i gotta find me some of this stuff to try!

22. DY NOX pump is the best I have tried. Jack3d did nothing for me.

23. One thing I have to watch but it's hard. As these products keep getting stronger to accodate the growing need for stronger products my tollerance keeps going up. It has to stop somewhere... oh well we have revamp
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

24. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Maximize Intense blew my hair off. I have to go see a doctor to start hair growth therapy. It's nuts
    REALLY looking forward to this one & seeing how it compares to Mv2/Hemavol...

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Launch! Def in my top 3 pre's...if not #1...

25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Craze > eats the comp. Not jittery but hyperfocused like George Bush reading a book upside down.
    Lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

26. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    This:

Poison you need to seriously send me a few samples of this, looks tasty!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

27. To answer the thread, of all of them I tried, here are the stongest in no particular order:
    Muscle Marinade - I literally felt hungover from it
    Jack3d (old theophyilline formula) - 3 scoops was insane and the crash was equally epic
    Craze - A different kind of potent that still lets you sleep at night
    Maximize V2 - 1 scoop and you are flying, 1.5 and I was unstoppable (not in a good way either)
    Scivation Vasocharge - 2 scoops was potent for me (one of hte first I had though) It would keep me up if I went over 1 scoop, amazing pumps from this stuff too.

I never tried Ready 4 War like I wanted to but Get Diesel is on my never buy again list so I will just have to wonder.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

28. I just got my mail and inside I had a sample of craze ! Thanks DS. I'll try this tonight

And then I start my maximize intense log sometime this week. I will be back in here to Comment on both products

29. Muscle Marinade is excellent but Musclesportinternational lean revolution is the strongest i have taken and the Fight revolution is killer for focus. The SAN products look killer i have to try them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weakest PH to Strongest PH??
    By JOE1234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
  2. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. Epistane plus M-Drol preworkout opinions please
    By jirahpaco in forum Anabolics