strongest preworkout(opinions)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The strongest I've seen on paper is probably VPX's Friction. It's not something I'd ever touch (though as others have mentioned, half a serving probably would be decent). 1 scoop N2KTS + 1 scoop Wyked was an interesting experience; took that before writing a research paper and I felt insane (in a good way). I'd heard Muscle Marinade is a strong one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Blood rush pump is the strongest preworkout of all time without a shadow of a doubt. It actually disgusts me that a company would make a product with over 1g combined caffeine, theophylline, and 1,3 dimethylamylamine per scoop, and then RECOMMEND users, even starting users, to take a scoop every workout.
    Can't say I've ever heard of that one, but that is just beyond terrible. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen.

2. maximize intense! you wont be able to beat it, just wait a little, for the time being razor 8 is nuts, and ive heard muscle marinade is rediculous! stim wise,
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    •   

3. Mental stim Marinade was strong but N2KTS goes for the body and gives me good stamina and a nice stim and keeps working over time...

All that being said look out for N.O. Ignite V2 ..it's a) very much improved flavour and b) supposed to be very strong doubling up on some of the ingredients...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    The strongest I've seen on paper is probably VPX's Friction. It's not something I'd ever touch (though as others have mentioned, half a serving probably would be decent). 1 scoop N2KTS + 1 scoop Wyked was an interesting experience; took that before writing a research paper and I felt insane (in a good way). I'd heard Muscle Marinade is a strong one, too.
    Never touched the stuff after the sample I tried.Took it 2:30pm, worked out intensely till 3:30, went to school at 6 and was wired till I left at 9:30pm and still had trouble falling asleep. Had to answer questions in class and the teacher thought I was nervous cause my voice was trembling haha stuff had my tapping my feet and pen all night.
    :blindfold:

5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Can't say I've ever heard of that one, but that is just beyond terrible. Talk about a heart attack waiting to happen.
    VPX Friction - Tried it twice, at half dose and full dose. I didn't enjoy the experience at all. Both times I felt jittery and scattered. As far as a strong stim, I still recommend, Craze. Is it comparable to the others in terms of "feel"? No. But the focus/energy is so different and unlike any of those other products mentioned. You feel like you could work out for days, without the heart palpitations or nervous/angry energy in the gym. The type of energy Craze offers is very strong and highly FOCUSED. Best PWO that I've tried to date.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    maximize intense! you wont be able to beat it, just wait a little, for the time being razor 8 is nuts, and ive heard muscle marinade is rediculous! stim wise,
    What kind of timeframe we looking at for this? I'm a few workouts into my first tub of Mv2 and really enjoying it.

Unrelated, but the Mv2 tub size only needs to be half the size of what it is...it's annoying to stick my hand halfway down into it, get powder on my knuckles while unearthing the scooper...and takes up more space in my supp drawer than it needs... can you fix that?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Never touched the stuff after the sample I tried.Took it 2:30pm, worked out intensely till 3:30, went to school at 6 and was wired till I left at 9:30pm and still had trouble falling asleep. Had to answer questions in class and the teacher thought I was nervous cause my voice was trembling haha stuff had my tapping my feet and pen all night.
    This made me laugh. I was hoping you were going to say that your teacher thought you were on drugs. A makeshift intervention in the middle of class would've been so much funnier

I drank me some Focus XT while taking a chemistry exam, this morning

8. I don't get shaky on pre-workouts like I did with ephedrine.... that was just nasty...

9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    This made me laugh. I was hoping you were going to say that your teacher thought you were on drugs. A makeshift intervention in the middle of class would've been so much funnier

I drank me some Focus XT while taking a chemistry exam, this morning
    HAHA yeah for all I know he did think I was on drugs. He definitely had a very concerned look on his face... I just tried to not look anyone in the eye for the night out of fear they would ask me something.
    :blindfold:

10. Lol I go into meetings with my pre-workout, folks know there is something up but I don't sweat stuff like that much anymore. When you're 53 and jacked people expect you to be fuggin weird, I don't want to disappoint lol

11. I've got two sample packs of AISports maniac, haven't used them yet though because I don't use Stims on cycle. So idk if they r any good. I like Jack3d that worked wonders for me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    yah that was one AI product that I didn't like that much really, most of their products are good though... Maniac did not have enough kick for me..

13. Maximize v2 was the strongest stim pre workout..

14. MegaNox

:trollface:

15. End of thread....

Name:  395901_302417503141214_100001189010950_767894_234589193_n (1).jpg
Views: 351
Size:  29.7 KB
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

16. A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

17. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Muscle Marinade was prolly the strongest stim product I've used. That stuff had me wired for hours.
    Took this last Friday, felt hungover the rest of the day. This takes the cake for me.

18. i agree with craze....the mind muscle connection is unbeatable, thats what makes a pre wokrout special, anyone can overload things with stims, hell jsut go dirnka gallon of coffee if thats what u want, with taht said maximize was very solid as a whole as well, not jsut a stim....cant imagine intensem im creaming my pants jsut thinking about it!

19. Original no shotgun hands down

20. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Maximize v2 is prob the best high stim pre workout I have tried. The energy on It is crazy.
    Yup this has been the strongest for me too.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which

I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better

22. I would say Craze or Maximize v2.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    some old school lg preworkout used to give me the worst ba tingles.....i actually hate ba tingles, but i think pump fixx and no exhaust have a good serving of ba in them

for crappy stim'd out shakyness look at hemo rage uc....geez
    Pump fixx does have a good amount. Enough to give me the tingles. Especially when I do two scoops and pop hypertop-x. I near 4g of beta alanine.

Ready4War is by far the strongest for me. LOVE that stuff. No beta tingle from it but damn good. If I want to force myself to the gym when I absolutely don't want to go, that's what I pop
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

24. Quote Originally Posted by diggyboo
    Has anyone tried N2KTS (need to build muscle) ????
    Isn't it like a beefed up Jacked? Trying to remember the ingredients
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

25. way too much for me....it might have been because i took it on a completely empty stomach but i haven't taken it again because it completely ruined my workout

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    I agree. If you have a tolerance or are looking for something to kick you in the face, maniac is not it. Though, I'm sure if you have a low tolerance and never use stims it will prolly be good place to start off.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

27. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which

Freaking fantastic
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!

28. Muscle Marinade is the strongest I've ever had.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

29. 1 dexaprime + 25mg ephedrine + 2 scoops hemavol. You will have insane energy matched with insane pumps!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weakest PH to Strongest PH??
    By JOE1234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
  2. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
  3. Epistane plus M-Drol preworkout opinions please