strongest preworkout(opinions)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    diggyboo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Michigan City, Indiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    660

    I've got two sample packs of AISports maniac, haven't used them yet though because I don't use Stims on cycle. So idk if they r any good. I like Jack3d that worked wonders for me.

  2. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092030

    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,396
    Rep Power
    684917

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    yah that was one AI product that I didn't like that much really, most of their products are good though... Maniac did not have enough kick for me..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,911
    Rep Power
    1093185

    Maximize v2 was the strongest stim pre workout..
  5. Registered User
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    35165

    MegaNox

    :trollface:
  6. Registered User
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,071
    Rep Power
    6816

    End of thread....

    Name:  395901_302417503141214_100001189010950_767894_234589193_n (1).jpg
Views: 318
Size:  29.7 KB
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  7. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40539

    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  8. Registered User
    TDHAWKS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    176

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Muscle Marinade was prolly the strongest stim product I've used. That stuff had me wired for hours.
    Took this last Friday, felt hungover the rest of the day. This takes the cake for me.
  9. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,322
    Rep Power
    1114269

    i agree with craze....the mind muscle connection is unbeatable, thats what makes a pre wokrout special, anyone can overload things with stims, hell jsut go dirnka gallon of coffee if thats what u want, with taht said maximize was very solid as a whole as well, not jsut a stim....cant imagine intensem im creaming my pants jsut thinking about it!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    3729898

    Original no shotgun hands down
  11. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    canada, ontario
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,860
    Rep Power
    3378681

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Maximize v2 is prob the best high stim pre workout I have tried. The energy on It is crazy.
    Yup this has been the strongest for me too.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Registered User
    Lockxxheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better
  13. Registered User
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    234

    I would say Craze or Maximize v2.
  14. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    some old school lg preworkout used to give me the worst ba tingles.....i actually hate ba tingles, but i think pump fixx and no exhaust have a good serving of ba in them

    for crappy stim'd out shakyness look at hemo rage uc....geez
    Pump fixx does have a good amount. Enough to give me the tingles. Especially when I do two scoops and pop hypertop-x. I near 4g of beta alanine.

    Ready4War is by far the strongest for me. LOVE that stuff. No beta tingle from it but damn good. If I want to force myself to the gym when I absolutely don't want to go, that's what I pop
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by diggyboo
    Has anyone tried N2KTS (need to build muscle) ????
    Isn't it like a beefed up Jacked? Trying to remember the ingredients
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Registered User
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    860

    way too much for me....it might have been because i took it on a completely empty stomach but i haven't taken it again because it completely ruined my workout
  17. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    I agree. If you have a tolerance or are looking for something to kick you in the face, maniac is not it. Though, I'm sure if you have a low tolerance and never use stims it will prolly be good place to start off.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. Registered User
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    860

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!
  19. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12289

    Muscle Marinade is the strongest I've ever had.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  20. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    1 dexaprime + 25mg ephedrine + 2 scoops hemavol. You will have insane energy matched with insane pumps!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40539

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!
    lol funny that you say so, because I recently found out that my training style is *so very*
    similar to Kai's, both the mindset he has and the actual devastation we put our bodies thru
    in the gym
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  22. Registered User
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854153

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    End of thread....

    Name:  395901_302417503141214_100001189010950_767894_234589193_n (1).jpg
Views: 318
Size:  29.7 KB
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  23. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40539

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better
    lol excuse me???

    Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  24. Registered User
    Lockxxheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    118

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

    lol excuse me???

    Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?
  25. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed

    lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?
    Get both and switch every other workout or every other week
  26. Registered User
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    234

    This ^^ seems to work well. Although i have never. and i mean it when i say it. NEVER built a tolerance to craze. It will hit you super hard the first time, then it might back down a bit, but from then on, i feel the same. And ive taken it everyday with only 1 scoop. Of course more sleep and better diet will help make it more effective as well.
  27. Registered User
    jdurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    51

    CrAze if you can handle being anxious and a little insomnia. That's just the sides it has on me. I have workout partners that have zero sides!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    This:





    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
  29. Registered User
    therealest77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

    I love BA tingles to. When I feel them it feels like I have a jolt of energy.
    Dude, me too . I thought it was just me
  30. Registered User
    therealest77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    0

    Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff
  31. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    2 scoops rookie


    Cryoshock is another good option.. love that stuff also!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77
    Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff
    A lot of the fan fare for it really died off when they changed their formula. Most said it wasn't as effective afterwards.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  33. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
    Ones launch, what's the other?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. Registered User
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    421
    Rep Power
    136829

    I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.
  35. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.
    Love JP8. Miss the old lemonade flavor. Hard as shît, but I could take it. I've loved of of Chucks products and have quite a stash of them. You buy them when u can cause they are always out of production for so long.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ones launch, what's the other?
    Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).
  37. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by poison

    Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  38. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4890

    Maximize Intense blew my hair off. I have to go see a doctor to start hair growth therapy. It's nuts
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Registered User
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45186

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
    Looks like 3 diff products?
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    No, not at all. 4350 provides some intense focus, some of the best around, and few people crash on it. Launch pills feel a bit stronger on the physical energy side, and the citrulline/nitrates/beta alanine provide more performance and pumps. Nothing beats 4350 for locked-the-****-in focus, though, and it's so damn tasty! Watermelon FTW!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weakest PH to Strongest PH??
    By JOE1234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 11:01 AM
  2. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:17 PM
  3. Epistane plus M-Drol preworkout opinions please
    By jirahpaco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. World's Strongest Man
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. World's Strongest Boy on TLC
    By rrgg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in