strongest preworkout(opinions)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    diggyboo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    664
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    5.41%

    I've got two sample packs of AISports maniac, haven't used them yet though because I don't use Stims on cycle. So idk if they r any good. I like Jack3d that worked wonders for me.

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,064
    Rep Power
    3206759
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    yah that was one AI product that I didn't like that much really, most of their products are good though... Maniac did not have enough kick for me..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,958
    Rep Power
    2053899
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    60.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Maximize v2 was the strongest stim pre workout..
  5. New Member
    Ginandtonic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    74236
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.14%

    MegaNox

    :trollface:
  6. Senior Member
    JN230's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,070
    Rep Power
    6820
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    End of thread....

    Name:  395901_302417503141214_100001189010950_767894_234589193_n (1).jpg
Views: 324
Size:  29.7 KB
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  7. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40544
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  8. New Member
    TDHAWKS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Muscle Marinade was prolly the strongest stim product I've used. That stuff had me wired for hours.
    Took this last Friday, felt hungover the rest of the day. This takes the cake for me.
  9. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,560
    Rep Power
    1446992
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    i agree with craze....the mind muscle connection is unbeatable, thats what makes a pre wokrout special, anyone can overload things with stims, hell jsut go dirnka gallon of coffee if thats what u want, with taht said maximize was very solid as a whole as well, not jsut a stim....cant imagine intensem im creaming my pants jsut thinking about it!
  10. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Original no shotgun hands down
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Maximize v2 is prob the best high stim pre workout I have tried. The energy on It is crazy.
    Yup this has been the strongest for me too.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. New Member
    Lockxxheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better
  13. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%

    I would say Craze or Maximize v2.
  14. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    some old school lg preworkout used to give me the worst ba tingles.....i actually hate ba tingles, but i think pump fixx and no exhaust have a good serving of ba in them

    for crappy stim'd out shakyness look at hemo rage uc....geez
    Pump fixx does have a good amount. Enough to give me the tingles. Especially when I do two scoops and pop hypertop-x. I near 4g of beta alanine.

    Ready4War is by far the strongest for me. LOVE that stuff. No beta tingle from it but damn good. If I want to force myself to the gym when I absolutely don't want to go, that's what I pop
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by diggyboo
    Has anyone tried N2KTS (need to build muscle) ????
    Isn't it like a beefed up Jacked? Trying to remember the ingredients
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    864
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.69%

    way too much for me....it might have been because i took it on a completely empty stomach but i haven't taken it again because it completely ruined my workout
  17. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Maniac is decent. It wasn't anything exceptional for me; but a decent profile.
    I agree. If you have a tolerance or are looking for something to kick you in the face, maniac is not it. Though, I'm sure if you have a low tolerance and never use stims it will prolly be good place to start off.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  18. Advanced Member
    ISU152's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    524
    Rep Power
    864
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    A lot of people seem to believe "big, jittery stims kick=strongest preworkout" which
    is definitely not the case.

    Craze gives you the strength to lift heavier than you ever did,
    and then it teaches you that weight doesn't matter,
    stimulation does. It binds your mind to your muscles like nothing else

    Don't wanna be poetic here, but after more than 40 workouts with it,
    I just nailed one of the best, most effective legs day of my life today with it.
    Freaking fantastic
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!
  19. New Member
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12293
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    3.61%

    Muscle Marinade is the strongest I've ever had.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  20. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    1 dexaprime + 25mg ephedrine + 2 scoops hemavol. You will have insane energy matched with insane pumps!
  21. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40544
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    kai? is...is that you kai greene? haha I totally know what your'e talking about man. I have yet to buy craze yet but am excited to!
    lol funny that you say so, because I recently found out that my training style is *so very*
    similar to Kai's, both the mindset he has and the actual devastation we put our bodies thru
    in the gym
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  22. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854157
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    1.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    End of thread....

    Name:  395901_302417503141214_100001189010950_767894_234589193_n (1).jpg
Views: 324
Size:  29.7 KB
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  23. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    40544
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    Back up your stayment with some facts, like what's in it the helps this. For me i love beta alanine, I have more endurance on reps and makes me go through a workout that much better
    lol excuse me???

    Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  24. New Member
    Lockxxheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    86.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47

    lol excuse me???

    Back up what? What do I need to back up bro? The fact that for me Craze is the best prewo out there now?
    And why in hell I should "back it up with some facts"? but most important, HOW one is suppose to back up
    with FACTS something that is highly subjective, like a fav prewo?
    What's in it? I ain't no rep, you wanna see what's in it go to the site and read it yourself
    Like "what's in it" is gonna tell you how a product works. There are plenty of great-on-paper formulas with tons of supposedly great
    ingredients that don't do jack
    Wanna back up with facts that beta alanine makes you do more reps? lol i'm very curious.. maybe a video
    with and without beta ala?
    But mostly, what do you want from me? lol
    lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?
  25. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196984
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed

    lol I mean like have you tried n2kts and what do makes craze take the gold for you. Pumps,stim affect, etc. The strongest stim for me was razor 8 and now because of you guys I can't decide if I want n2kts or craze!?
    Get both and switch every other workout or every other week
  26. New Member
    Iron_Will's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    21
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    238
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%

    This ^^ seems to work well. Although i have never. and i mean it when i say it. NEVER built a tolerance to craze. It will hit you super hard the first time, then it might back down a bit, but from then on, i feel the same. And ive taken it everyday with only 1 scoop. Of course more sleep and better diet will help make it more effective as well.
  27. New Member
    jdurbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

    CrAze if you can handle being anxious and a little insomnia. That's just the sides it has on me. I have workout partners that have zero sides!
  28. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This:





    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
  29. therealest77
    Guest
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

    I love BA tingles to. When I feel them it feels like I have a jolt of energy.
    Dude, me too . I thought it was just me
  30. therealest77
    Guest
    therealest77's Avatar

    Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff
  31. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    ^This. Only add in 1 scoop of Hemavol, energy and pumps I got from it were unbelievable
    2 scoops rookie


    Cryoshock is another good option.. love that stuff also!
  32. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77
    Hey no one likes Mesomorph any more? I used to love the stuff, but stopped using it because of the 1,3 dimeth stuff
    A lot of the fan fare for it really died off when they changed their formula. Most said it wasn't as effective afterwards.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  33. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
    Ones launch, what's the other?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. New Member
    totalpackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    295409
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

    I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.
  35. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I have always had great workouts with Mesomorph but that was with the first version and the second version which I still have 1/2 container in my freezer and I only use it like once every 6 weeks or so because I rotate all my stim products every workout. When I do finally finish it I don't think I will be purchasing the new version with the creatine nitrate because of lot reviews from people who have used the old versions with excellent results and the newer version they said feels nothing like the first two versions. A preworkout powder that I picked up 2 months ago that I love is JP8X Extreme aka (Peligro) by Diesel Nutrition this stuff is fantastic the workouts I have had on this were great. All I need is 1 1/4 -1 1/2 scoops and 45 min later I am in the zone and it only has 150mg of caffeine per scoop. One thing about JP8X if you can't tolerate drinking something that taste like pure vitamins this product is not for you but if you can this powder it is one of the best. I have had 5 workouts with it in the past two months and I never use the same preworkout supplement that many times in two months but I couldn't believe the great focus I was getting during my workouts. I have about 12 different products that I rotate each workout and the next preworkout I plan on picking up is Craze I love the fact that it doesn't have much caffeine but from the reviews that I have been reading most people are saying the energy and focus are incredible. I am hoping on receiving a sample for and if I do and I like it I will definatly purchase it on my next order.
    Love JP8. Miss the old lemonade flavor. Hard as shît, but I could take it. I've loved of of Chucks products and have quite a stash of them. You buy them when u can cause they are always out of production for so long.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  36. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Ones launch, what's the other?
    Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).
  37. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719849
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poison

    Launch 4350 (tasty powder), and Launch (pills).
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  38. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4894
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.71%

    Maximize Intense blew my hair off. I have to go see a doctor to start hair growth therapy. It's nuts
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  39. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45196
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    This:

    Seriously. If you haven't tried it, you should.
    Looks like 3 diff products?
  40. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Suppose to be the same? Taken as a stack? Not familiar with it, but looks interesting.
    No, not at all. 4350 provides some intense focus, some of the best around, and few people crash on it. Launch pills feel a bit stronger on the physical energy side, and the citrulline/nitrates/beta alanine provide more performance and pumps. Nothing beats 4350 for locked-the-****-in focus, though, and it's so damn tasty! Watermelon FTW!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weakest PH to Strongest PH??
    By JOE1234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 01:01 PM
  2. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:17 PM
  3. Epistane plus M-Drol preworkout opinions please
    By jirahpaco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 03:57 PM
  4. World's Strongest Man
    By Bionic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 12:34 AM
  5. World's Strongest Boy on TLC
    By rrgg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in