My first cutting stack. Need some advices

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%

My first cutting stack. Need some advices

Hi guys, in April iŽll probably start my cutting diet. Right now iŽm 15%BF, 189lb (86kg) and 23yr. I still donŽt have any diet, but iŽll pass this issue to my nutritionist lol

Anyway, iŽm taking some advices from here Dr. Dana Houser (fat burners topic) and wondering to stack:
    Stimulants + Cort Control + Glyc Control

Since i have hypothyroidism (genetic), i am not sure if it would be a good idea to take T2 sup. (i already take Synthroid to control it).

So i know fat burners will not do something amazing for this much of %BF but i want to give a try, here are my choices for now:

-Lean Xtreme or Lean FX (i know it can interfere with my thyroid condition, but the dark force is too strong)
    -Raspberry ketones (AI Sports)
    -Na-R-Ala or/and Glycobol (okay, they are not exactly in the same category and i could use both)
    -BCAA during the day (try to avoid muscle loss, if such thing starts to happen)
    -Still looking for stim based fat burners

Any change or advice about the stack?

PS: i will probably run it for 1 month, if iŽll do it for 2 months (~8 weeks) iŽll need to change this stack to not make a hole in my pocket

IŽll not change much my weight training but just add 3x/week cardio (that i never do while bulking)

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Look into fat free or some of the topical fat burners.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.87%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Im currently doing a Fat Free + TT-33 stack.... Fat Free so far not bad... i just started on it 3-4 days ago....it is def. different than dexaprine which is more stimmed and more my liking.
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Thanks! iŽll take a look right now
    Sadly i canŽt buy from nutraplanet (iŽm not american and their shipping are really expensive). But iŽll search for some alternative suppliers

I have no experience with any topical fat burner, iŽll take a look about them right now (and see some recommendations too)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Quote Originally Posted by krebz View Post
    -Lean Xtreme or Lean FX (i know it can interfere with my thyroid condition, but the dark force is too strong)
    -Raspberry ketones (AI Sports)
    -Na-R-Ala or/and Glycobol (okay, they are not exactly in the same category and i could use both)
    -BCAA during the day (try to avoid muscle loss, if such thing starts to happen)
    -Still looking for stim based fat burners
    Lean Xtreme is a great one to start with. Raspberry Ketones is a nice addition, though you could cut that out if money becomes an issue. Na-R-ALA is very legit, I suggest getting that by itself. BCAAs during the day is really only going to help if you're fasting for long periods of time. Now for a stimmed fat burner...I'd like for you to try SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded. While there are lots of great non-stim fat burners out there, this has one of the better stimmed fat burning profiles out there. You're looking at appetite suppression, mood boost, stubborn fat mobilization, and of course tangible energy. Check it out.

If you can't find TXR, IMO another great stimmed option is iForce Dexaprine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advices for stanodrol PCT
    By fenix91 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:21 PM
  2. Please some serious advices
    By Oliver141414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 06:59 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
  4. Seeking advices on possible overdo..