Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

why does everyone hate concentrate? Its the same thing as isolate it just has some fat and lactose. If you are bulking and can digest lactose then it will give u the same gains as isolate.. it's still whey

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    why does everyone hate concentrate? Its the same thing as isolate it just has some fat and lactose. If you are bulking and can digest lactose then it will give u the same gains as isolate.. it's still whey
    Protein is protein for me I don't give a shít
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    well you answered your own question with the part about lactose, many people seem to have a hard time digesting that....so it would pay to use the isolate. also...in my case...i'm kinda bourgie (bourgeoisie) and use the best stuff available
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    well you answered your own question with the part about lactose, many people seem to have a hard time digesting that....so it would pay to use the isolate. also...in my case...i'm kinda bourgie (bourgeoisie) and use the best stuff available
    Lactose intolerance is one reason yes..but a lot of people can digest lactose and still have an issue with concentrate... lactose and some fat are not "bad" for you... so I do not see how isolate is superior to concentrate or a mix of concentrate/isolate. But I am a college student so I guess when I am older and have more money maybe Ill buy the the pure stuff..but prob not lol
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I make damn decent money and I buy what ever I want supplement wise... Does get out of hand when that happens I do a flash sale, but Bird was a browser he didn't purchase anything
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Lactose intolerance is one reason yes..but a lot of people can digest lactose and still have an issue with concentrate... lactose and some fat are not "bad" for you... so I do not see how isolate is superior to concentrate or a mix of concentrate/isolate. But I am a college student so I guess when I am older and have more money maybe Ill buy the the pure stuff..but prob not lol
    whey is (probably) whey....but I suppose a lot of it comes from the fact that many people want "the best" form of whatever they buy..... even if it doesn't make sense....I used to always buy isolate, then said WTF am I doing and went with regular ON whey blend....but lately I have been trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my digestion so I have been trying to eliminate anything I can that might upset that issue. you can't eliminate everything unless you are super strict, but I figure may as well eliminate what I can. Plus I take the whey PWO only at this time, so why not buy the isolate I figure....
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I make damn decent money and I buy what ever I want supplement wise... Does get out of hand when that happens I do a flash sale, but was a browser he didn't purchase anything
    are you counting your job + drug proceeds? or just job, or just drug money? LMFAO
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

whey is (probably) whey....but I suppose a lot of it comes from the fact that many people want "the best" form of whatever they buy..... even if it doesn't make sense....I used to always buy isolate, then said WTF am I doing and went with regular ON whey blend....but lately I have been trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my digestion so I have been trying to eliminate anything I can that might upset that issue. you can't eliminate everything unless you are super strict, but I figure may as well eliminate what I can. Plus I take the whey PWO only at this time, so why not buy the isolate I figure....
    yeah for digestive issues isolate could deff be of benefit.. and maybe I could see the argument that since there is no fat in isolate itl absorb faster after a workout compared to concentrate. I generally use the whey protein in shakes with milk and oats so Im just adding lactose to more lactose lol. and good example of wanting the best of something is how many damn versions of creatine there are now lol
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

yeah for digestive issues isolate could deff be of benefit.. and maybe I could see the argument that since there is no fat in isolate itl absorb faster after a workout compared to concentrate. I generally use the whey protein in shakes with milk and oats so Im just adding lactose to more lactose lol. and good example of wanting the best of something is how many damn versions of creatine there are now lol
    Lots of creatine, it's like everything people who get into it when newer stuff is available use the newer stuff and people who used the previous stuff usually stick with that....

I'm saying old use the old, new use the new.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yeah that is one of the many things I have not taken out of my diet....milk, I need to drink it with certain things. Its just how it is LOL. so there goes the lactose for the day if I drink milk. but I don't drink it that much, I go on kicks where I drink it a lot....then a week where I barely touch it.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah that is one of the many things I have not taken out of my diet....milk, I need to drink it with certain things. Its just how it is LOL. so there goes the lactose for the day if I drink milk. but I don't drink it that much, I go on kicks where I drink it a lot....then a week where I barely touch it.
    I used that with weight gainers I've since removed it
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

well with anything chocolate or cookies I need milk, with PB and crackers I need it, I just ate some waffles with syrup....need milk with that....there are a lot of things i "need" milk with
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

I ****ing love milk I drink 6 cups per day easily lol
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I ****ing love milk I drink 6 cups per day easily lol
    I like it ice cold though....but it tastes good as a muthafuqa LOL.....
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

lol i just bought a TON over 100lbs of lg sciences lipo protein for less than 10 bucks for 5lbs.. it was like 17 but with my discount code.. i got it for 9. I got so many damn tubs.. will be stacked for my next bulking cycle.

Mike
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.96%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    lol i just bought a TON over 100lbs of lg sciences lipo protein for less than 10 bucks for 5lbs.. it was like 17 but with my discount code.. i got it for 9. I got so many damn tubs.. will be stacked for my next bulking cycle.

Mike
    I'm jealous wtf hahah
    Always willing to learn :D
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

In before "this chicken was not from a GMP facility" and "is my chicken fake?"
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    Now please list address and times you'll be away from your home.

Also, if you would like to disclose which rock is the fake one with the key under it, that would be appreciated to

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ATW protein (ProteinCo) is $33 for the blend.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.71%

SAN 100% Pure Platinium Whey 1.97lbs. $11.99
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

There are some overall health benefits that come with WPC that people seem to neglect because a few can't deal with lactose.
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Mike
    I did this a few years ago - oh man was I sick of that protein by the end of it!!!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    boys and girls....

get your credit cards ready..... possible another Protean sale? maybe....just sign up for our iForce newsletter and get FULLY AWARE...

Chocolate Truffle is some damn good chit
    What's this now? I missed out on the first sale....'Tell me more' Zucko!

Name:  danny-zuko-150x150.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  6.6 KB
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    What's this now? I missed out on the first sale....'Tell me more' Zucko!

Name:  danny-zuko-150x150.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  6.6 KB
    And friggin' release the Mint and Red Velvet already!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And friggin' release the Mint and Red Velvet already!
    And name the mint. More specifically, choose one of my names! lol

I actually had a dream (no clue why this was on my mind) a week or so ago that iMint was being used in retail. Let's see if that's foreshadowing or not.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Those chickens are good, assloads of protein.....I eat a half of one at a time, that is like 70-80 grams protein minimum...a whole chicken is a bit much for me. But its pretty easy to get 200-240 grams of protein from food alone if you make even a small effort. You just gotta make the right choices for protein sources. Only reason I ever really need protein powders is for PWO or morning time when I first wake up and am not hungry/in a rush.
    agreed, people gotta remember that shakes are supplements....which means supplemental to your diet

although, the MGN deal is damn good. As is that roasted chicken
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

agreed, people gotta remember that shakes are supplements....which means supplemental to your diet

although, the MGN deal is damn good. As is that roasted chicken
    I'll say that when taking in 2X BW in protein? like 350-400 grams or more...protein powders are a godsend lol 200-250 grams ain't no thang though
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.96%

I want red velvet cake!
    Always willing to learn :D
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I...don't see this listed anywhere or on the SAN site...do you mean 'Platinum Whey'?
    Yup lmao. Thanks for the fact check.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

Quote Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Yup lmao. Thanks for the fact check.

****'s weak/10
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Tboz View Post
    I just went and got my 5lb jug of ON Whey price went up again cant believe this ****..

Been taking protein powder regularly for a few yrs now.. Thinking about not taking at all....
    Its getting crazy!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.16%

What about rice protein? It seems cheap, but is it junk? Or Pea protein?
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.69%

Love me some whole foods anyway...wait...those are going up to CRAP!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:06 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:42 PM
  3. For Sale: LG lipo protein...5 lb protein (Protein)
    By spres444 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 09:57 PM