Prime and Anabeta Stack

  1. Registered User
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Prime and Anabeta Stack


    Has anyone heard any good things about this stak? I also drink on the weekends is there any chance that this stak will be kinda harsh on my liver?

  2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by allday54
    Has anyone heard any good things about this stak? I also drink on the weekends is there any chance that this stak will be kinda harsh on my liver?
    No but the alcohol will...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,302
    Rep Power
    74236

    I think you'll be fine but it's a waste If you drink
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    I think you'll be fine but it's a waste If you drink
    I drink maybe once a week. How will it affect it that much?????
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Neither supplements is lover toxic, but alcohol is.

    The stack itself is intense. The pumps from the combination are a force to be reckoned with...sometimes even too much pump.

    I know R1baller has used this stack as well an really liked it

    4 AnaBeta per day + 6 Prime per day
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Neither supplements is lover toxic, but alcohol is.

    The stack itself is intense. The pumps from the combination are a force to be reckoned with...sometimes even too much pump.

    I know R1baller has used this stack as well an really liked it

    4 AnaBeta per day + 6 Prime per day
    Actually thought about getting some prime.... but I don't know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    I was running 4 anabeta and 12 prime a day at one point....that $hit was awesome
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    What were you guys noticing from Prime?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Toy Town
    Posts
    5,318
    Rep Power
    954755

    i plan on on running the stack, two bottles of prime and 1 bottle of anabeta.....with some extra goodies thrown in like testopro
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    i would do anabeta and freetest or igf-2 or maybe even natadrol. im not a big prime fan. but neither will hurt your liver.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  11. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,064
    Rep Power
    290735

    I'm more of an Anabeta + Erase + DAA fan personally.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  12. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    791
    Rep Power
    170647

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I was running 4 anabeta and 12 prime a day at one point....that $hit was awesome
    that **** most of been expensive!


    just don't drink while your running stacks because when your around people you cant have just ONE drink...I have never seen it happen before
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    that **** most of been expensive!


    just don't drink while your running stacks because when your around people you cant have just ONE drink...I have never seen it happen before
    Actually I work at a wholesale nutrition store so I get my stuff at cost (which is usually 20-30% off of wholesale)
  14. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092030

    I think it's a solid stack.

    As for the drinking, define "one night a week." A couple beers is fine, just know that you're directly working against yourself by doing so. I'm not saying don't drink, just consider it (same goes with eating crap food).

    Now if your one night of drinking is killing a case of Keystone, then I'd say save the money for more beer because supplementing would just be a waste.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    Yes a beer or two one night of a week won't hurt. But if you want to go drinking hard on the weekend don't waste your money on supplements. But if you plan on buying Prime and Anabeta that would be a good strength stack, i haven't run Anabeta myself but i have experienced some really good strength gains from Prime when dosed properly. Maybe one of these days i'll get around to my Anabeta.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    allday54's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I think it's a solid stack.

    As for the drinking, define "one night a week." A couple beers is fine, just know that you're directly working against yourself by doing so. I'm not saying don't drink, just consider it (same goes with eating crap food).

    Now if your one night of drinking is killing a case of Keystone, then I'd say save the money for more beer because supplementing would just be a waste.
    I don't drink beer at all just shots of jack. On my diet is strictly no sugar except maybe some simple sugars like some juice or a little honey here and there.
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    when anabeta first came out, i was actually the first to suggest Prime and Anabeta. both would thrive off of each other (results wise).
  18. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I'm more of an Anabeta + Erase + DAA fan personally.
    This. Prime does not have ingredients that work. Erase and DAA are both cheap and both effective.
  19. Registered User
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Illinois, Chicago Suberb
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1013

    I've heard awesome about anabeta
    ACSM-CPT
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This. Prime does not have ingredients that work. Erase and DAA are both cheap and both effective.
    i know its hit or miss, but it works for me. taken it solo before and in a stack.
  21. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,036
    Rep Power
    3092030

    I loved Prime when I ran it. Insane strength increases for a natty supp.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I loved Prime when I ran it. Insane strength increases for a natty supp.
    yup. i know placebo cant put on 30 pounds on squats
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    when anabeta first came out, i was actually the first to suggest Prime and Anabeta. both would thrive off of each other (results wise).
    I guess we better rename it the R1B Stack? Gotta give credit where credit is due!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabeta (help with stack)
    By rhgunner in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 12:01 PM
  2. Prime vs Anabeta
    By miniarnold in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 05:47 AM
  3. anabeta and erase stack?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 02:40 PM
  4. Stack: AnaBeta/IGF-2
    By p5sky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 09:13 AM
  5. Ostarine + Anabeta stack?
    By flash89912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in