Blown Up, Ideas?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I came off my AndroMass cycle on Thursday; and I got massive weight gain in the neighborhood of 15-20 pounds. I was 193/194/195 range now I'm damn near 199, I'm in PCT And I added erase pro, recompadrol, compound 20, agmatine....

I've seem to keep gaining weight or bloat the phuck up very badly! Like I'm full but still hungry bad feeling :(

What could be causing this full but hungry feeling and what could be causing the water rention? Compound 20? Agmatine?

I have to cut erase pro down to 1 pill EOD, because the head aches from it I get are intense, non the less I had the headaches but that means erase pro is very legit, 2 hours after taking that pill I know I'm in trouble :( but I'm debating on cutting out the c20 or agmatine due to the bloat and the full but still hungry feeling.....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I came off my AndroMass cycle on Thursday; and I got massive weight gain in the neighborhood of 15-20 pounds. I was 193/194/195 range now I'm damn near 199, I'm in PCT And I added erase pro, recompadrol, compound 20, agmatine....

I've seem to keep gaining weight or bloat the phuck up very badly! Like I'm full but still hungry bad feeling :(

What could be causing this full but hungry feeling and what could be causing the water rention? Compound 20? Agmatine?

I have to cut erase pro down to 1 pill EOD, because the head aches from it I get are intense, non the less I had the headaches but that means erase pro is very legit, 2 hours after taking that pill I know I'm in trouble :( but I'm debating on cutting out the c20 or agmatine due to the bloat and the full but still hungry feeling.....
How is going from 193 pounds to Damn near 199 a gain of 15-20 pounds??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was 180 or so when I started :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
And agmatine has me shítting out an elephant

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Before the Andromass cycle, Damn that sound more like Superdrol.

"first cycle" bro...

He kinda ran another into this... but really, first cycle... gonna happen no matter what he ran ;)

Good work regardless.

Aaron... you taking a SERM bro?

sounds to me like your estro is to high.... and that means NOW its too high... Erase, Erase pro or any other AI for that matter is going to do you very lil good right now.

You need to stop estrogen in its tracks, at the receptor. This is only possible with a SERM. If your taking a SERM, then drop the Erase Pro, theres no need for it the first few weeks. The high estrogen levels will increase fluid retention and subsequently raise BP. Spiking BP with a steroidal AI like Erase is not the way to go right now.

The other problem... you took a DHEA metabolite... this can circulate in the body for some time if its ANYTHING at all like DHEA, and really, its not all that different. This means conversion to estrogen for some time as well... so a longer and COMPLETE SERM based PCT switching over to an AI is recommended, I dont care what Primordial Performance says, I used to rep for them myself... if your raising test that high, using a DHEA metabolite, your gonna be increasing conversion to estrogen significantly as well, this requires MORE then an OTC PCT... IMO it requires a very comprehensive and extended PCT.

I doubt the issues your experiencing with bloat are related to the agmatine or C20... although the incessant hunger does sound like C20 from what I remember, Id be finishing up a meal and have my stomach growling for more.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah got a SERM on hand...
Sourdough knows all :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
"first cycle" bro...

He kinda ran another into this... but really, first cycle... gonna happen no matter what he ran ;)

Good work regardless.

Aaron... you taking a SERM bro?

sounds to me like your estro is to high.... and that means NOW its too high... Erase, Erase pro or any other AI for that matter is going to do you very lil good right now.

You need to stop estrogen in its tracks, at the receptor. This is only possible with a SERM. If your taking a SERM, then drop the Erase Pro, theres no need for it the first few weeks. The high estrogen levels will increase fluid retention and subsequently raise BP. Spiking BP with a steroidal AI like Erase is not the way to go right now.

The other problem... you took a DHEA metabolite... this can circulate in the body for some time if its ANYTHING at all like DHEA, and really, its not all that different. This means conversion to estrogen for some time as well... so a longer and COMPLETE SERM based PCT switching over to an AI is recommended, I dont care what Primordial Performance says, I used to rep for them myself... if your raising test that high, using a DHEA metabolite, your gonna be increasing conversion to estrogen significantly as well, this requires MORE then an OTC PCT... IMO it requires a very comprehensive and extended PCT.

I doubt the issues your experiencing with bloat are related to the agmatine or C20... although the incessant hunger does sound like C20 from what I remember, Id be finishing up a meal and have my stomach growling for more.
My little p mag the I break for a few weeks and hit this haha....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Dough did u notice major bloat from c20?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hey Dough did u notice major bloat from c20?
I did in the first week then it normalised and all was gravy.... if anything I started to lean up on it...

Like I said... give it a chance and I think youll be happy... just look out for that Blood Pressure n the shortness of breath. I dont know what could be causing the latter...

Does it happen directly after taking anything specific? how many times has it happened?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did in the first week then it normalised and all was gravy.... if anything I started to lean up on it...

Like I said... give it a chance and I think youll be happy... just look out for that Blood Pressure n the shortness of breath. I dont know what could be causing the latter...

Does it happen directly after taking anything specific? how many times has it happened?
It could be in my head from being nervous... I think I'll be alright :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
shortness of breath? didn't see that part.....but its part of holding too much water....if I have even a slight bit of extra water retention I get shortness of breath, I'm prone to it though, but it can happen to perfectly normal individuals as well if the water bloat is excessive.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androseries can jack your heart rate up as well esp if taken with stimulants....and that will cause shortness of breath as well, obviously.
Is this common knowledge or just your opinion? Why would the androseries speed up your heart rate more that any other ph/ps??

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Is this common knowledge or just your opinion? Why would the androseries speed up your heart rate more that any other ph/ps??
He was taking androseries and I was aware of that fact, but any PH I suppose? not sure which ones are in that category, but a few others have reported rapid heart rate while on androseries if they took a stimulant such as caffeine or whatever. Think it was jorsn? and maybe someone else? But yeah it happens to me, but I already know it is gonna happen, so I look to others for their experiences. With most that I have seen on here, it is AS in conjunction with stimulants much of the time though....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried to stay away from stims as much as possible.
Androseries intensifies everything so u have to be careful, 1 day I popped a fat burner and was phucked up for a bit...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I tried to stay away from stims as much as possible.
Androseries intensifies everything so u have to be careful, 1 day I popped a fat burner and was phucked up for a bit...
I think part of the AS deal is that it intensifies anything you take (stims for instance) due to the GF delivery system being so effective.....and the other part is that some individuals are more sensitive to androgens and their stimulatory effect (such as myself). I know this going in, and just adjust dosages downward to get less side effects.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was taking androseries and I was aware of that fact, but any PH I suppose? not sure which ones are in that category, but a few others have reported rapid heart rate while on androseries if they took a stimulant such as caffeine or whatever. Think it was jorsn? and maybe someone else? But yeah it happens to me, but I already know it is gonna happen, so I look to others for their experiences. With most that I have seen on here, it is AS in conjunction with stimulants much of the time though....
Alright so maybe lay off the stims on certain ph/ps. That would be very tough for me because I love my caffeine/stims before a workout.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Alright so maybe lay off the stims on certain ph/ps. That would be very tough for me because I love my caffeine/stims before a workout.
everybody is different, you just gotta test your tolerances. You may be fine with PH plus stims....depends how sensitive you are. It won't hurt to try it, and if you get overstimulated then you know "don't do that combination again" :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^ right that grape fruit extract was no joke....

Had stiff hit me like a heavy weight boxer carbed up....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everybody is different, you just gotta test your tolerances. You may be fine with PH plus stims....depends how sensitive you are. It won't hurt to try it, and if you get overstimulated then you know "don't do that combination again" :D
So far i've never had a problem. I just didn't want to have one if i decided to try any of the Androseries.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was around before the first ban:cheers:The golden age of legal steroids

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just listing legal ph/ps

Methyl 1-Test
Methyldienolone
4-ad
Superdrol
PheraPlex
E-Max Lmg
Epistane
P-Mag
Haladrol (h-drol)
19 nor tren (destroys my libido)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl 1-alpha

And that one that converts to dianabol i forgot the name

Boladrol
Dimethazine

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
just listing legal ph/ps

Methyl 1-Test
Methyldienolone
4-ad
Superdrol
PheraPlex
E-Max Lmg
Epistane
P-Mag
Haladrol (h-drol)
P mag, max, epi treat u?

All those cycles u should be 250+
We r same weight haha and I did andro series

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P mag, max, epi treat u?

All those cycles u should be 250+
We r same weight haha and I did andro series
I've never weighed more than 220 but I have grown pretty strong over the years and people can definately tell that i lift weights when they see me.. And to be honest I don't want to weigh 250.. At '5 8'' I'm happy at 200

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And pmag and epi are good, but when you get used to superdrol and M1T there's no comparison. IMO

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah 250 at our height would be super retarded LOL.....although some aspire to that and that is cool. I try not to accentuate the fact I am short, and I find its better to keep the weight down and the BF as low as you can.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Its not any of those supplements your taking its just what happens when you come off cycle with some people no matter how good your pct is you could feel an extra bloat for up to a few months. Probably to high of estrogen just give it time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good ideas, I'm like 5 9 I think in-between 5 8 & 5 9 and it ain't that short, and yeah I'm about 198 not all solid but I got some
Beef.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Its not any of those supplements your taking its just what happens when you come off cycle with some people no matter how good your pct is you could feel an extra bloat for up to a few months. Probably to high of estrogen just give it time.
Thx E Cool

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
just listing legal ph/ps

Methyl 1-Test
Methyldienolone
4-ad
Superdrol
PheraPlex
E-Max Lmg
Epistane
P-Mag
Haladrol (h-drol)
Im pretty sure Tren and pheraplex are not legal anymore so i dont know how you came up with that list?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
in "today's world" 5-8 and 5-9 is "short".....15-20 years ago? no it wasn't....but it is now.
Kids r getting bigger and bigger haha

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pretty sure Tren and pheraplex are not legal anymore so i dont know how you came up with that list?
You have to read a little better, thats my list starting from Before the first ban in 2004.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in "today's world" 5-8 and 5-9 is "short".....15-20 years ago? no it wasn't....but it is now.
We just have to hook up with small Asian chicks, that way we feel Tall! LMFAO

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They for real are putting something in the water lately....even the girls are tall now.....
I hear you I almost s-hit my pants when my sister told me that her 10 year old daughter my niece was going through puberty!!
To me she's still a baby.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dough, if this C20 can help cut fat and build mass on a recomp or slightly lowered cal diet I'll be all for it, especially since their r no stims....

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear you I almost s-hit my pants when my sister told me that her 10 year old daughter my niece was going through puberty!!
To me she's still a baby.
No doubt. Same here when one of my daughters hit 5'8" at 12. She is 5'9" at 15 and crazy athletic. My ex-wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". Seems like here growth stopped for most part, but 12 and 13 year old girls these days are like 16 and 17 year old back in 80s or 90s.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No doubt. Same here when one of my daughters hit 5'8" at 12. She is 5'9" at 15 and crazy athletic. My ex-wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". Seems like here growth stopped for most part, but 12 and 13 year old girls these days are like 16 and 17 year old back in 80s or 90s.
exactly, I know a pair of 15 year old twins and they are 5'8" and 5'9"....parents are either short or normally tall. insanity lol they appear 17-18 easy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ddayymnnn....i'm 5'5.....wheres my government check for being short