Blown Up, Ideas?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    in "today's world" 5-8 and 5-9 is "short".....15-20 years ago? no it wasn't....but it is now.
    Kids r getting bigger and bigger haha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Im pretty sure Tren and pheraplex are not legal anymore so i dont know how you came up with that list?
    You have to read a little better, thats my list starting from Before the first ban in 2004.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Kids r getting bigger and bigger haha
    Yeah it's all these Damn steroids in the food today. Lol

•   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    in "today's world" 5-8 and 5-9 is "short".....15-20 years ago? no it wasn't....but it is now.
    We just have to hook up with small Asian chicks, that way we feel Tall! LMFAO

5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

They for real are putting something in the water lately....even the girls are tall now.....
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    They for real are putting something in the water lately....even the girls are tall now.....
    I hear you I almost s-hit my pants when my sister told me that her 10 year old daughter my niece was going through puberty!!
    To me she's still a baby.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Dough, if this C20 can help cut fat and build mass on a recomp or slightly lowered cal diet I'll be all for it, especially since their r no stims....
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I hear you I almost s-hit my pants when my sister told me that her 10 year old daughter my niece was going through puberty!!
    To me she's still a baby.
    No doubt. Same here when one of my daughters hit 5'8" at 12. She is 5'9" at 15 and crazy athletic. My ex-wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". Seems like here growth stopped for most part, but 12 and 13 year old girls these days are like 16 and 17 year old back in 80s or 90s.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    No doubt. Same here when one of my daughters hit 5'8" at 12. She is 5'9" at 15 and crazy athletic. My ex-wife is 5'2" and I am 5'11". Seems like here growth stopped for most part, but 12 and 13 year old girls these days are like 16 and 17 year old back in 80s or 90s.
    exactly, I know a pair of 15 year old twins and they are 5'8" and 5'9"....parents are either short or normally tall. insanity lol they appear 17-18 easy.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ddayymnnn....i'm 5'5.....wheres my government check for being short
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    ddayymnnn....i'm 5'5.....wheres my government check for being short
    My penis is longer than u....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Lol
    Always willing to learn :D
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

rubber doesnt count hahah
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

rubber doesnt count hahah
    It's wood haha
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

Dough, if this C20 can help cut fat and build mass on a recomp or slightly lowered cal diet I'll be all for it, especially since their r no stims....
    I think it does a great job at doing just that.

As for the fellas mentioning they are worried about the bloat... dont be... it was temporary and not the type of bloat like in the stomach bloat but more like mild water retention.

It subsided quickly for me once I barely minipulated my carb intake to be better suited to take advantage of the supplement.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    I think it does a great job at doing just that.

As for the fellas mentioning they are worried about the bloat... dont be... it was temporary and not the type of bloat like in the stomach bloat but more like mild water retention.

It subsided quickly for me once I barely minipulated my carb intake to be better suited to take advantage of the supplement.
    U decreased carbs? Cycled or what?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

just cut them out in the evenings(4-6 hours before bed) and added more in during the day with the C20 doses.

This helps keep carbs in your body when they will actually be utilized but not in excess when you go to sleep and turn into fat... at least thats the idea.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This C20 worth it. I may try it

Don't worry about the bloat bud it will ease, good results BTW

19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm

If it goes good may get another bottle.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post

I dont agree with the price point Ive seen on it at the online sites.... so unless you have an in with some USP guy or can get a good discount somewhere... IDK that Id go for it...

BUT...

I did run it and would honestly have to say that it is, without a doubt, one of the strongest "natty" products Ive ran to date. Added some decent mass, not TONS but the body composition change was nice and the strength gains were just insane, I felt "on" sometimes in the gym with how much stronger I was getting so quickly.

So again.... I dont agree with the price point... 50 bucks for anything natty isnt worth it IMO, especially when I feel this will best be ran for LONGER then what the bottle allows (it really kicked in at week 3 for me and was still going when I had to stop, so I think 6 weeks would be optimal with some room to play with dosing as well) so I feel 2 bottles would serve a person BEST(although not necessary)... but the supplement is worthy of a try if the $ isnt an issue.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Yeah still not happy with this bloat.
    Think I may cut the c20 to narrow it down.
    The DAA, I'm using cut testopro and stoked and now it's just DAA, erase pro and I'm using agmatine, which I'm not sure the DAA or agmatine could cause it, so it has to be the DAA, agmatine or the c20, either way been using c20 for only 4 days or so and I should not be bloated that quick?

Cycle ended last Thursday.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I dont agree with the price point Ive seen on it at the online sites.... so unless you have an in with some USP guy or can get a good discount somewhere... IDK that Id go for it...

BUT...

I did run it and would honestly have to say that it is, without a doubt, one of the strongest "natty" products Ive ran to date. Added some decent mass, not TONS but the body composition change was nice and the strength gains were just insane, I felt "on" sometimes in the gym with how much stronger I was getting so quickly.

So again.... I dont agree with the price point... 50 bucks for anything natty isnt worth it IMO, especially when I feel this will best be ran for LONGER then what the bottle allows (it really kicked in at week 3 for me and was still going when I had to stop, so I think 6 weeks would be optimal with some room to play with dosing as well) so I feel 2 bottles would serve a person BEST(although not necessary)... but the supplement is worthy of a try if the $ isnt an issue.
    Did you beta test this? I think I'll give it a go...

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.78%

Yeah still not happy with this bloat.
    Think I may cut the c20 to narrow it down.
    The DAA, I'm using cut testopro and stoked and now it's just DAA, erase pro and I'm using agmatine, which I'm not sure the DAA or agmatine could cause it, so it has to be the DAA, agmatine or the c20, either way been using c20 for only 4 days or so and I should not be bloated that quick?

Cycle ended last Thursday.
    Are you still eating like you were on cycle?

24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Are you still eating like you were on cycle?
    Slowed down a bit that's for sure
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

DAA be causing bloat?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Did you beta test this? I think I'll give it a go...
    Sure enough.

Was pleasantly pleased with the results so much that I actually got another bottle already (got it when they had the IC deal)...

I want to get a second bottle(they had a 1bottle limit from the deal) but now its retail price is WAY too high imo... but Ill prob wind up just shopping around and getting the cheapest one I can find...

If your deciding to stay natty though... this stuff is worth the try... like I said, very likely one of the strongest natty products Ive ever ran, if not the strongest.

if you decide to run it LMK how it works out for ya bro... knowing you and how we usually respond the same to products, Id be interested in your results.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Sure enough.

Was pleasantly pleased with the results so much that I actually got another bottle already (got it when they had the IC deal)...

I want to get a second bottle(they had a 1bottle limit from the deal) but now its retail price is WAY too high imo... but Ill prob wind up just shopping around and getting the cheapest one I can find...

If your deciding to stay natty though... this stuff is worth the try... like I said, very likely one of the strongest natty products Ive ever ran, if not the strongest.

if you decide to run it LMK how it works out for ya bro... knowing you and how we usually respond the same to products, Id be interested in your results.
    Yeah I'm still taking it
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ideas on TST/TRN/ZOL
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
  2. 2 cyclces of SD or 1 full blown cycle
    By US-Marine in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 03:43 PM
  3. Blown V2: 1T/4AD/M5AA
    By Blown in forum Cycle Info