Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Would it be bad together?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if i'd combine them personally, might be too much total stims.

ManBeast

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably would be best if you spaced them at least 4 hrs apart.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya I used them together. I felt like I smoked crack but felt unstoppable. Not good

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much caffeine...

Use OxyElite with Alpha-T2. also known as The Get Up and Go Stack

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol **** did it again and Damn ****s great. I wouldn't advise anyone else do it but I can take it

BriceBurnsRed

Awards
Lol **** did it again and Damn ****s great. I wouldn't advise anyone else do it but I can take it
Wow.. You must be quite stim tolerant then. 1 cap of OEP made me jittery for hours.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have a high tolerance to everything. It's ****ed up. Like a VERY high tolerance.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh and I use 2 scoops of c4 off cycle

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest so much stim's going to burn yourself out on them. I have horrible headaches and lethargic when i come off stims so i try to use them as little as possible. OEP is okay and works but combine with cellucor c4 its just way to much man. I'd honestly take one or the other, no point in burning out your adrenals. If not once your done with the two take some serious time off stims would be my advice.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh I know bro. I just got a week trial. I don't take stims often

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wouldn't suggest so much stim's going to burn yourself out on them. I have horrible headaches and lethargic when i come off stims so i try to use them as little as possible. OEP is okay and works but combine with cellucor c4 its just way to much man. I'd honestly take one or the other, no point in burning out your adrenals. If not once your done with the two take some serious time off stims would be my advice.
Agree with this.
I try n stick with 1 cap of OEP.
Hopefully I'm not jittery for hours...

I actually wish they made 1 cap into 2 caps for me I'd rather have half the stims and space it out through the day....
I hate relying on stims and once u get off them it's a great feeling....
There's something in OEP for the appetite suppression that's what I like...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 tried recreate the other low stim burner from USP?

Just wished they drop the caffeine down to 40mg and the remove the yohimbe and 1,3 totally....