MTS Drop Factor (new fat burner)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see what the more knowledgable guys on here think about this new fat burner by MTS Nutrition (Marc Lobliner). Here is the breakdown from the main page:

MTS Nutrition Drop Factor - The X Factor in fat loss has arrived!

The Fat Burner You Have Been Waiting For. No Fluff. No BS. Just proven results.

What in the world are you taking? Looking at the fat burners you have in your pantry, I am sure we can all say the same thing about the fat burners. Underdosed, proprietary blends that lead us to wonder what exactly we are taking. And the Latin names, wow! I actually looked up an ingredient from a well known fat burner and it literally translates to “Orange Tree”. No, not a special orange tree in Taiwan or a special extract from an orange tree, but actual ORANGE TREE! Like the ones you find in Florida that make that awesome juice. Well, orange juice is great and all, but will it cause fat loss?

As someone who wants results from a fat burner and the ability to control dosing to yield tremendous, tangible results above and beyond any fat burner in existence. A fat burner with ingredients you can look at, understand, and also KNOW that the dosing is scientifically validated. After years of researching and testing the most effective compounds in existence, MTS Nutrition CEO Marc Lobliner butted heads with some of the greatest science minds in the industry to create what they feel is the best fat burner for results, period. Drop Factor™ is here. FAST Fat loss; long-lasting, 12+ hour energy and TARGETED fat loss are the things that Drop Factor does better than any other fat burner ever seen, period. Are you ready for RESULTS?

The ingredients are max dosed with one caveat, Yohimbine HCl. Yohimbine HCl in its full dosing in Drop Factor, 2.5mg per serving, is usually very well tolerated. Some can take more, some less. Studies show that the effective dose is .2mg per kilogram of bodyweight per day—that is a LOT of Yohimbine HCl and too much for some people. Also, while the max dose of the other ingredients covers a wide range of weights and the two genders, Yohimbine HCl, being weight dependent, requires a varying degree of dosing and also, you need to ease into the higher dose moreso than other fat burning agents to assess tolerance. This is why EthiTech Nutrition, MTS Nutrition’s sister company, has a Yohimbine HCl so once you reach the maximum two capsules of Drop Factor two times per day, you can still adjust dosing by simply adding in Yohimbine HCl. It is the most though out fat loss system ever created!

Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Extract (Bean) standardized to 10% Theobromine: 500mg
Not only does this help decrease appetite and increase fat burning, it also acts as a vasodilator and diuretic (1). Not only will it aid in fat loss, but it will also provide that extra bloodflow and PUMP, a welcome effect while losing fat, alongside the reduction in nasty, excess water weight! Even cooler, it has even been linked to having an aphrodisiac effect! (2) All of this alongside a smooth, controlled stimulant release similar to caffeine make it a must have in any fat burner and with this adequate, no BS dosing, look out!

Caffeine: 250mg
The granddaddy of them all, Caffeine is the world’s most widely used stimulant (4). Caffeine is a Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulant that has been shown to reduce fatigue as well as mobilize fatty acids resulting in fat loss. (5)

Cayenne Pepper 40HU (Fruit): 150mg
Cayenne pepper increases thermogenesis (fat loss) by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood circulation. This helps to transport fatty acids and be BURNED! Cayenne Pepper is also use to aid digestion and relieve pain. (6)

Coleus Forskohlii Extract (Root) supplying 20% Forskolin (25mg): 125mg
Forskolin is the powerful active found in the herb Coleus forskohlii and can help increase lean mass (build muscle) and decrease fat mass (burn fat). Forskolin activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase, which increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels. The increase in cAMP activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) which breaks down stored triglycerides (bodyfat) and releases fatty acids so they can be oxidized and body fat can be decreased.

Forskolin helps to increase the release of fatty acids from fat tissue allowing them to be burned for energy, leading to a decrease in body fat. (8)

Forskolin is also believed to have thyroid stimulating properties. Thyroid hormones are responsible for your metabolism. I have even known MANY fitness competitors who use this herb instead of harsh, prescription thyroid medications (when no pre-existing medical condition is present). Increasing thyroid output will accelerate your metabolic rate and lead to increased fat loss. (8)

To make things even more awesome, Forskolin may increase testosterone levels in men, but not negatively affect sex hormones in women. When on decrease calories, this can be A GREAT SIDE EFFECT and can also help explain how Forskolin prevents muscle wasting! (9)

Forskolin is a vasodilator. Blood flow is VITAL for fat loss as blood flow to fat tissue, especially stubborn fat areas, is vital to the transportation of fatty acids to areas where they can be burned and can help Yohimbine HCl (explained later) do it’s dirty work!

SyneLEAN™ Blend (containing Synephrine and Methylsynephrine): 45mg
Synephrine is found in the Citrus aurantium fruit. This fruit has been used for hundreds of years. Synephrine can increase metabolic rate and thermogenesis without any side effects on blood pressure or cardiovascular health. An increased metabolic rate means more calories are burned. Synephrine increases the body’s ability to metabolize stored body fat as well as a decrease in appetite. (10), (11)

Methylsynephrine is simply synephrine with a methyl group attached. Thus, it is absorbed very efficiently and we have found that our proprietary blend of the two forms of Synephrine leads to optimal appetite suppression and energy.

PolyphORAC Blend
(Grape Skin Extract [Seed and Skin], Blueberry Extract [Fruit], Raspberry Powder [Fruit], Cranberry Powder [Fruit], Prune Powder [Fruit], Cherry Powder [Fruit], Bilberry [Fruit] and Bilberry Extract [Fruit], Strawberry Powder [Fruit], Broccoli Extract [Whole], Spinach Powder [Whole], Tomato Powder [Whole], Carrot Powder [Whole], Onion Powder [Whole]): 25mg

Not only are antioxidants a pivotal component to overall health and wellness, but they also decrease the production of triglycerides thus decreasing fat storage and enhancing fat loss.

Anti-oxidants also increase fat used for energy during exercise, thus causing your body to burn more fat DURING exercise.

The PolyphOrac Blend was designed to contain a high amount of the anti-oxidants research shows to have a fat loss effect.

Vinpocetine: 5mg
Vinpocetine increases circulation and blood flow to the brain. This aids in the transport of fatty acids to be burned. Vinpocetine also helps with mental and cognitive enhancement. (12-49)

Black Pepper Fruit Extract (Bioperine): 5mg
Bioperine is a patented product from Sabinsa Corporation, U.S. Patents No. 5,536,506; 5,744,161; 5,972,382; 6,054,585.

Based on clinical data, having Bioperine in the digestive system with supplemented nutrients results in enhanced absorption. Studies show that when Bioperine is taken with other nutrients, it significantly increases the absorption of those nutrients. On its own, it may enhance the body's natural thermogenic activity and assist the digestive system with supplemented nutrients, resulting in enhanced absorption.

Yohimbine HCl: 2.5mg
Yohimbine is an alpha2 receptor antagonist and known to help LOSE FAT from PROBLEM AREAS like hips and thighs for women and lower back and love handles in men. This is VERY IMPORTANT as this is the variable we play with….

Yomhimbine blocks the alpha2 receptor, the receptor responsible for stubborn fat areas, from being activated. By blocking the alpha2 receptor with Yohimbine, the negative feedback caused by NE binding to the alpha receptors is reduced and fatty acid from those stubborn areas are released and now able to be burned. Yohimbine has been shown to increase fat loss by increasing the amount of lipid mobilization and oxidation and blood flow to adipose tissue due to alpha2 antagonism. So Yohimbine addresses two of the fat burning principles we are trying to address: alpha2 receptor action and blood flow. The presence of low insulin found on insulin controlling diets like MachineTrainingSolutions.com makes Yohimbine work OPTIMALLY!

Thus, Drop Factor contains only 2.5mg Yohimbine HCl per serving. BUT, but adding in EthiTech Yohimbine HCl at the dosing needed for you, you will get the best results possible! The scientific dose is to work up to 0.2mg per kilo of bodyweight per day. This would be 18mg for a 200lb person. This would be a LOT in the formula, thus we give you this option and it allows you to work up to this dose. (50-109)

What about TRUTH TO LABEL!?!? Illegal Substances, Recalls?!

I have also heard of many effective fat burners removed from the market for having adulterated and/or ILLEGAL contaminants in their formulas, such as ADD medication, illegal amphetamines and even mislabeling for international shipping. Well, with Drop Factor you get what is on the label. Assurance guaranteed by…

With this assurance, each ingredient is tested going in for efficacy, microbials and truth to label. If your product does not have this on the label, don’t trust it! Not only will you burn tons of fat and feel great, but you will know what your are taking to help achieve that goal—nuff said!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems to be stim heavy to me. I'll let others chime in but doesn't excite me looking at it. But then again I'm not much a fan of the Y so could be I'm biased.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man. I love Y personally which is one of the reasons I'm interested in the product. Thanks for jumping in.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
to be honest i wish i could find a company putting illegal products in their fat burner, i want some phentermine lmao.

i like the Y also, the SyneLEAN™ Blend interests me too. i been looking for a new appetite surpressant. anybody running this for you guys yet, i would like to read some reviews.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I think I saw some logs on BB. Didn't look at them yet tho. Tbh I just heard about it on facebook. I'd like to run it and give a review but I don't feel like buying it right now lol.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i think all fat burners suck ass, only thing i need help with is food cravings lol. IMO, diet and exercise till you get to below 10% BF then fat burners if your board, other wise waste of money. but hey advertisements do draw you in, cant blame them for trying, or me for buying lmao

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
At 4 caps a day it is an overpriced but effective supplement. The key factor in determining its efficacy is exactly how much methylsynephrine is in the product.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I respect the in depth description of Marc's products.