coming back from a serious injury and looking for a cutting stack to help my training

1. coming back from a serious injury and looking for a cutting stack to help my training

hi everyone, was wondering if anyone has i good cut stack. im coming back from a serious bractrial plexus nerve damage and i would like to find a good cut stack to help my training back to competing in bjj tournaments.

2. EC Stack + Reduce XT Imo
    •   

3. caberolean....the boost in GH will help your recover much faster. with the coupon code a bottle is 32,33 bux. give it a shot.

4. I'd go with TT-33 with Neogenix Velocity XT for the added stim when needed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'd go with TT-33 with Neogenix Velocity XT for the added stim when needed.
    Love me some Velocity XT.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    EC Stack + Reduce XT Imo
    This is a good stack.

If you're not into the EC thing (I get stim dick pretty bad), I hope you look into SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded. NP doesn't have it in the store just yet, but if you PM me I can get you some samples if you'd like. It's certainly a stim heavy blend with some of the regular cast of characters (like caffeine) but also PEA for mood boost/appetite suppression as well as rauwolscine/alpha-yohimbine, which is awesome at mobilizing stubborn fat.

Hit me up if you have any questions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back training.... Stack????
    By dougxxxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. Major Back Injury Stack
    By pushinweightw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 05:37 PM
  3. Training after injury.