Oxan VR Legal Limit Labs (LLL)

Review

Awards
What do you think of this product? I found it along with NaTren HGX at Complete nutrition and figured I'd give it a try.

franksinatra

Awards
I am also starting a cycle of Oxan-VR, NaTren HGX, ONE REBUILD, CX5, and Optimizer(to keep things in check.) All of these products are from complete nutrition and along with the orals i have the GOLIATH protein powder to make up for some meals that i may miss throughout the day so my other supp. products don't go down the drain. Today was day 2 of NaTren HGX and I already noticed that getting angry is a lot easier but its manageable if you can keep your wits about you constantly telling yourself that its a certain reason why stress levels are so high. but i will keep updating my progress. weight 182. 6'2''.

Review

Awards
I am also starting a cycle of Oxan-VR, NaTren HGX, ONE REBUILD, CX5, and Optimizer(to keep things in check.) All of these products are from complete nutrition and along with the orals i have the GOLIATH protein powder to make up for some meals that i may miss throughout the day so my other supp. products don't go down the drain. Today was day 2 of NaTren HGX and I already noticed that getting angry is a lot easier but its manageable if you can keep your wits about you constantly telling yourself that its a certain reason why stress levels are so high. but i will keep updating my progress. weight 182. 6'2''.
I enjoy the anger, it helps of you can channel it before a big lift. I'm on oxan vr, NaTren hgx, kre alkalyn, Bcaa. (all from complete nutrition) I'm on day 6 and my body feels much more dense and strong. I start lifting again tomorrow!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rebuild: 96g 2:1:1 BCAAs (in entire bottle)
CX5: Creatine + Karbolyn; not a bad product, but underdosed
NaTren HGx: a decent natural testosterone booster at best (hard to tell because of prop. blend dosing)

And I can't find any info on Oxan-VR.

Bottom line is I don't see much coming from that that you wouldn't get from a solid diet/training.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of this product? I found it along with NaTren HGX at Complete nutrition and figured I'd give it a try.
Tons of better things out there.
Srsly

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the 3 I listed:

Bulk BCAAs
Bulk Creatine Monohydrate (take it with dextrose or just by Karbolyn if you want it to be like that product)
Bulk DAA (cheap/effective test booster)

That hits the 3 I described. But there are a ton of other good products.

Review

Awards
For the 3 I listed:

Bulk BCAAs
Bulk Creatine Monohydrate (take it with dextrose or just by Karbolyn if you want it to be like that product)
Bulk DAA (cheap/effective test booster)

That hits the 3 I described. But there are a ton of other good products.
The NaTren and oxan is working great together. Is daa natural?
Also, what are the other main supps to put on solid mass? I'm trying to bulk for football.