What supplements are best for getting abs?

C

cashyy

Awards
Hey guys I'm new, (sorry if this is the wrong section) I'm wondering what supplements are best for getting abs? Well better more defined abs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are not any available supp's that directly target the abs, lean xtreme has great reviews where users claim to have lost fat around midsection without sacrificing muscle

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no supplement is going to "get you abs". diet and training will do that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no supplement is going to "get you abs". diet and training will do that.
Yes this is true nothing will get you abs. But if you have abs and maybe are looking to touch up things look into Eviscerate by Genomyx.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes this is true nothing will get you abs. But if you have abs and maybe are looking to touch up things look into Eviscerate by Genomyx.
now that, i can agree with. however, its worth pointing out most people wont notice much from this unless they are already at a lower BF :D

G

gwulbrecht72

Awards
Nothing 'gets' you abs except good old fashioned diet and exercise...that said, I've always found that OEP is a thermogenic that helps when I'm cutting and trying to lose that last few pounds in the stubborn areas

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
A stack of broccoli™ and chicken breasts™.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have always had more trouble keeping weight on so never looked at cutting products. At 44 and with me eating everything in site to try and maintain weight, my abs are not as defined as I want. Bf though ranges around 10 percent by caliper and one of those scales which I know are questionable. Anyway, I saw an add for Hydroxycut just last night advertising that makes abs definition pop. I don't want to loose any weight though so is this wrong route to go. Also, is Hydroxycut any good.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I have always had more trouble keeping weight on so never looked at cutting products. At 44 and with me eating everything in site to try and maintain weight, my abs are not as defined as I want. Bf though ranges around 10 percent by caliper and one of those scales which I know are questionable. Anyway, I saw an add for Hydroxycut just last night advertising that makes abs definition pop. I don't want to loose any weight though so is this wrong route to go. Also, is Hydroxycut any good.
Whats your current weight?

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats your current weight?
5'11" about 172. Actually, the scale thing at anti aging doctor prints out around 8 percent and calipers were less than 10. Just cannot remember exact. I am working on cleaning up diet, but stay hungry when cut out bad foods.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
A tub of hot sauce with EVERY meal...hehe

W

wiliams1110

Awards
No Hydroxycut sucks you can compare it to the proactiv of fat burners

2skinny

2skinny

Awards
Abs
Either you have to have a genetic gift or you have to make your body your slave! Supps can help you along the way but, the minute you put them above hard work, you're heading in the wrong direction.

R

Rob.C

Awards
You already have abs. All you have to do is shift body fat and burn off far more calories for them to appear. Plenty of cardio (daily) and a strict low fat, high protein and low GI diet is needed. Question everything you you eat!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You already have abs. All you have to do is shift body fat and burn off far more calories for them to appear. Plenty of cardio (daily) and a strict low fat, high protein and low GI diet is needed. Question everything you you eat!!!!
Low fat????should be high fat low carb mod protein