point to a better tasting BCAA

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    point to a better tasting BCAA


    I just got some Modern Bulk BCAA's & it tastes like vomit. I can drink Extend. VPX Power shock is good, but I do not wnat nitrates all the time. I know most of them taste like crap, but what are the best tasting & best mixing BCAA's?

  2. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll let you decide for yourself on the taste of RecoverPRO.

    <We (AI Sports Nutrition) have a sample kit that includes samples of our BCAAs>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    I like cytosports Monster amino.....expensive as FUQ!!! but it tastes good and is 8:1:1....Leucine by itself is the WORST though, doesn't mix AT ALL and tastes shytty....I just dump the 5gram scoop in my mouth then chase it with coke zero. diet soda works better than water for some reason I have found. I get NP leucine bulk, but then spend the money I saved and more on the expensive cytosports BCAA lol I try to get it when its on discount or two for one or whatever.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81800

    recover pro or FOrmula-x but that one is daa and bcaa
  5. Registered User
    Jonbero's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    739
    Rep Power
    18082

    I have Modern Bulk BCAA and I think it tastes fine

    The best BCAA I ever tasted is Xtend Watermelon
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  6. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll let you decide for yourself on the taste of RecoverPRO.

    <We (AI Sports Nutrition) have a sample kit that includes samples of our BCAAs>
    PM sent, thanks
  7. Registered User
    Swanson52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nefukkinbraska
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,075
    Rep Power
    532236

    TrueNutrition. All flavors taste fine, IMHO.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  8. Registered User
    D2footballjrc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,735
    Rep Power
    613166

    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    I just got some Modern Bulk BCAA's & it tastes like vomit. I can drink Extend. VPX Power shock is good, but I do not wnat nitrates all the time. I know most of them taste like crap, but what are the best tasting & best mixing BCAA's?
    Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.
  9. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I have Modern Bulk BCAA and I think it tastes fine

    The best BCAA I ever tasted is Xtend Watermelon
    $10 + shipping & Ill send you mine
  10. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I like cytosports Monster amino.....expensive as FUQ!!! but it tastes good and is 8:1:1....Leucine by itself is the WORST though, doesn't mix AT ALL and tastes shytty....I just dump the 5gram scoop in my mouth then chase it with coke zero. diet soda works better than water for some reason I have found. I get NP leucine bulk, but then spend the money I saved and more on the expensive cytosports BCAA lol I try to get it when its on discount or two for one or whatever.
    I was looking at this, thanks for the input
  11. Registered User
    owlicks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    14108

    I think the RecoverPro Raspberry tastes great. Also, if you (like me) are into the blue raspberry taste, the Xtend Blue Raspberry flavor is great.
  12. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    I was looking at this, thanks for the input
    the fruit punch and grape flavors taste awesome, the raspberry tastes like shyt if you decide to try it just an FYI...I've been burping up the raspberry all month, the damn lady at vitamin shoppe told me that flavor was her favorite so I tried it when I was in a pinch and bought it there. but anyways, you can find it for a decent price on the net, and get 10% off some places....they just had a buy one get a 1/2 tub free one place...so I bought two of them and got "one free" essentially. Just sucks if you go to the health food store down the street if you run out and have to pay full price. not good. I pick and choose certain items I am willing to pay more for due to flavor or convenience, and this is one of them.
  13. Registered User
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2623

    When it comes to bcaa I've never tried any better tasting then AXcell from AX and BCAA-XX from Body Science.. both berry, which imho, is the best taste to mask the horrible taste of aminos..

    But seriously, I can't really see a company failing with taste on a product like bcaa... Eaa, well, that's a total different story and much harder to mask
  14. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Registered User
    Lexagon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    9646

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll let you decide for yourself on the taste of RecoverPRO.

    <We (AI Sports Nutrition) have a sample kit that includes samples of our BCAAs>
    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    These guys have it right. So far the best BCAA's I have had. I tried 2 differen't Xtends and just couldn't do it. Didn't like the flavoring. Try the samples you'll love them.
  16. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Lemon recover pro. I would drink it just because it's refreshing.
  17. Registered User
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    my bed
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4618

    chain'd out blue raspberry and recover pro are honestly the best tasting bcaa drinks. oh also power chews bcaa's is unbelievably amazing, like i cant stop eating em after one serving
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  18. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.
    I tried this for the first time last week. IT'S AWESOME!!!
    I call it RecreaturePRO. Okay, no I don't.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I tried this for the first time last week. IT'S AWESOME!!!
    I call it RecreaturePRO. Okay, no I don't.
    I have some creature creatine Ill ave to give it a mix thanks
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Registered User
    Lexagon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    9646

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

    I tried this for the first time last week. IT'S AWESOME!!!
    I call it RecreaturePRO. Okay, no I don't.
    Yes you do don't lie!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  21. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Try a flavoring product like MIO ($3.00 and lasts weeks), it works great for bulk powders and is sugar free.
  22. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    Body Mortar CF is insanely good. Mixes better then most as well.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  23. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.
    This is looking real good. I have a recover Pro sample coming if it is good, then I'll give this combo a go.
    Thanks
  24. Registered User
    Loudy Rowdy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    342971

    Currently I like LiveLong's 4mula...its a little different...supposed to taste like "Red Bull" and it sorta does...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  25. Registered User
    DkGreek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338
    Rep Power
    12289

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Currently I like LiveLong's 4mula...its a little different...supposed to taste like "Red Bull" and it sorta does...
    Can I have?
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  26. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    Currently I like LiveLong's 4mula...its a little different...supposed to taste like "Red Bull" and it sorta does...
    I like the Methyl B12 in it too. It's been on my "need to try" list for a while now. Nothing can beat MST's R.P.G. bubba punch in the flavor department tho.
    :blindfold:
  27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Recover Pro and Inner Armour BCAA Peak all taste good.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  28. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250882

    My three favorite are:
    -Axis Labs N'Gage
    -Intek
    -and AI RecoverPro Red Raspberry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Registered User
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198479

    I tried the Recover Pro samples... and while they are alright (certainly better then some BCAA's) they def werent great.... Raspberry was certainly the better of the 2, especially since I had just been taking the Carb Free(CF) version of Body Mortar from AMS and thats also a lemon... a Lemon that blows most all other lemon flavorings outta the water. And whatever they use as the sweetener is great as I HATE artificial sweeteners for the most part but it tastes amazing. I even mix in a lot of strong bulk powders to my BCAA's and cant taste them one bit!

    other then that many of the flavors of Extend are really good, but once again, dont go for their lemonade flavor, its the worst of all 3.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  30. Registered User
    darkwing's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    349

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I tried the Recover Pro samples... and while they are alright (certainly better then some BCAA's) they def werent great.... Raspberry was certainly the better of the 2, especially since I had just been taking the Carb Free(CF) version of Body Mortar from AMS and thats also a lemon... a Lemon that blows most all other lemon flavorings outta the water. And whatever they use as the sweetener is great as I HATE artificial sweeteners for the most part but it tastes amazing. I even mix in a lot of strong bulk powders to my BCAA's and cant taste them one bit!

    other then that many of the flavors of Extend are really good, but once again, dont go for their lemonade flavor, its the worst of all 3.
    I am hearing good things about Body Mortar, I will try to get a sample.
    Thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:38 AM
  4. Better tasting AS
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 10:15 PM
  5. Best tasting BCAA/Leucine powder
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in