point to a better tasting BCAA

darkwing

Awards
I just got some Modern Bulk BCAA's & it tastes like vomit. I can drink Extend. VPX Power shock is good, but I do not wnat nitrates all the time. I know most of them taste like crap, but what are the best tasting & best mixing BCAA's?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll let you decide for yourself on the taste of RecoverPRO. :D

<We (AI Sports Nutrition) have a sample kit that includes samples of our BCAAs>

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like cytosports Monster amino.....expensive as FUQ!!! but it tastes good and is 8:1:1....Leucine by itself is the WORST though, doesn't mix AT ALL and tastes shytty....I just dump the 5gram scoop in my mouth then chase it with coke zero. diet soda works better than water for some reason I have found. I get NP leucine bulk, but then spend the money I saved and more on the expensive cytosports BCAA lol I try to get it when its on discount or two for one or whatever. :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
recover pro or FOrmula-x but that one is daa and bcaa

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I have Modern Bulk BCAA and I think it tastes fine

The best BCAA I ever tasted is Xtend Watermelon

darkwing

Awards
Send me your full name and shipping information and I'll let you decide for yourself on the taste of RecoverPRO. :D

PM sent, thanks

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TrueNutrition. All flavors taste fine, IMHO.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I just got some Modern Bulk BCAA's & it tastes like vomit. I can drink Extend. VPX Power shock is good, but I do not wnat nitrates all the time. I know most of them taste like crap, but what are the best tasting & best mixing BCAA's?
Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.

darkwing

Awards
I like cytosports Monster amino.....expensive as FUQ!!! but it tastes good and is 8:1:1....Leucine by itself is the WORST though, doesn't mix AT ALL and tastes shytty....I just dump the 5gram scoop in my mouth then chase it with coke zero. diet soda works better than water for some reason I have found. I get NP leucine bulk, but then spend the money I saved and more on the expensive cytosports BCAA lol I try to get it when its on discount or two for one or whatever. :D
I was looking at this, thanks for the input

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I think the RecoverPro Raspberry tastes great. Also, if you (like me) are into the blue raspberry taste, the Xtend Blue Raspberry flavor is great.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was looking at this, thanks for the input
the fruit punch and grape flavors taste awesome, the raspberry tastes like shyt if you decide to try it :D just an FYI...I've been burping up the raspberry all month, the damn lady at vitamin shoppe told me that flavor was her favorite so I tried it when I was in a pinch and bought it there. but anyways, you can find it for a decent price on the net, and get 10% off some places....they just had a buy one get a 1/2 tub free one place...so I bought two of them and got "one free" essentially. Just sucks if you go to the health food store down the street if you run out and have to pay full price. not good. I pick and choose certain items I am willing to pay more for due to flavor or convenience, and this is one of them.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to bcaa I've never tried any better tasting then AXcell from AX and BCAA-XX from Body Science.. both berry, which imho, is the best taste to mask the horrible taste of aminos..

But seriously, I can't really see a company failing with taste on a product like bcaa... Eaa, well, that's a total different story and much harder to mask

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards

Recover Pro Lemon + Beast Creature = Creatine infused BCAA that tastes like heaven.
These guys have it right. So far the best BCAA's I have had. I tried 2 differen't Xtends and just couldn't do it. Didn't like the flavoring. Try the samples you'll love them. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Lemon recover pro. I would drink it just because it's refreshing.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
chain'd out blue raspberry and recover pro are honestly the best tasting bcaa drinks. oh also power chews bcaa's is unbelievably amazing, like i cant stop eating em after one serving

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried this for the first time last week. IT'S AWESOME!!!
I call it RecreaturePRO. Okay, no I don't. :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some creature creatine Ill ave to give it a mix thanks

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Yes you do don't lie! ;)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try a flavoring product like MIO ($3.00 and lasts weeks), it works great for bulk powders and is sugar free.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Body Mortar CF is insanely good. Mixes better then most as well.

darkwing

Awards
This is looking real good. I have a recover Pro sample coming if it is good, then I'll give this combo a go.
Thanks

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Currently I like LiveLong's 4mula...its a little different...supposed to taste like "Red Bull" and it sorta does...

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Currently I like LiveLong's 4mula...its a little different...supposed to taste like "Red Bull" and it sorta does...
I like the Methyl B12 in it too. It's been on my "need to try" list for a while now. Nothing can beat MST's R.P.G. bubba punch in the flavor department tho.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recover Pro and Inner Armour BCAA Peak all taste good.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My three favorite are:
-Axis Labs N'Gage
-Intek
-and AI RecoverPro Red Raspberry

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I tried the Recover Pro samples... and while they are alright (certainly better then some BCAA's) they def werent great.... Raspberry was certainly the better of the 2, especially since I had just been taking the Carb Free(CF) version of Body Mortar from AMS and thats also a lemon... a Lemon that blows most all other lemon flavorings outta the water. And whatever they use as the sweetener is great as I HATE artificial sweeteners for the most part but it tastes amazing. I even mix in a lot of strong bulk powders to my BCAA's and cant taste them one bit!

other then that many of the flavors of Extend are really good, but once again, dont go for their lemonade flavor, its the worst of all 3.

darkwing

Awards
I tried the Recover Pro samples... and while they are alright (certainly better then some BCAA's) they def werent great.... Raspberry was certainly the better of the 2, especially since I had just been taking the Carb Free(CF) version of Body Mortar from AMS and thats also a lemon... a Lemon that blows most all other lemon flavorings outta the water. And whatever they use as the sweetener is great as I HATE artificial sweeteners for the most part but it tastes amazing. I even mix in a lot of strong bulk powders to my BCAA's and cant taste them one bit!

other then that many of the flavors of Extend are really good, but once again, dont go for their lemonade flavor, its the worst of all 3.
I am hearing good things about Body Mortar, I will try to get a sample.
Thanks

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send me a PM with your address and ill send you some of our Intratest Xtreme it literally tastes like Kool Aid. You can take this product intraworkout with 7000mg of bcaa per serving or as a test booster if you double dose it gives you 3 grams of DAA as well.

darkwing

Awards
Send me a PM with your address and ill send you some of our Intratest Xtreme it literally tastes like Kool Aid. You can take this product intraworkout with 7000mg of bcaa per serving or as a test booster if you double dose it gives you 3 grams of DAA as well.
PM'd. Thank you sir. I will definately give them a try.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
not knocking the product as a whole... but 700mg BCAA's isnt much at all... mostly filler if you ask me.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No fillers man , there is also d- Aspartic acid and mucuna I'n the product plus that's at minimum serving size . However just like Xtend or something like that u may dose it how u want to like say 3 or 4 scoops. This product is a little different I'n the fact that at 4 scoops u get a clinical dose of DAA as well if you want to try send your address and u can check it out no prob at all

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And yes 7000 mg sorry typing on the iPhone lol

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant deny that xtend s great but I have read that the spike in insulin from it is the highest of any BCAA, not sure why as it is sugar free and bcaa shouldnt cause gluconeogensis, but hey maybe they do.

I havent tried it but if our iForce Compete tastes anything like our hemavol or maximize im betting we take the market by storm

darkwing

Awards
cant deny that xtend s great but I have read that the spike in insulin from it is the highest of any BCAA, not sure why as it is sugar free and bcaa shouldnt cause gluconeogensis, but hey maybe they do.

I havent tried it but if our iForce Compete tastes anything like our hemavol or maximize im betting we take the market by storm
How do I get a sample? Is it out yet?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
No fillers man , there is also d- Aspartic acid and mucuna I'n the product plus that's at minimum serving size . However just like Xtend or something like that u may dose it how u want to like say 3 or 4 scoops. This product is a little different I'n the fact that at 4 scoops u get a clinical dose of DAA as well if you want to try send your address and u can check it out no prob at all
And yes 7000 mg sorry typing on the iPhone lol
That makes more sense....

What I actually meant by filler wasnt in reference to actual fillers (maltodextrin, magnesium stearate etc) but more so that at 700mg BCAA's in that DAA formula didnt serve as much else other then fillers both in action and on the label.... but again that was based off of a typo.

I have actually been looking for a solid DAA product to run and had yet to decide upon one(Ive used bulk DAA in the past but wanted to use a formulated product this go around), so I would be happy to try out your product especially considering the adequate amount of BCAA's within.

That'd be weird as that'd make it like a 5:1:1 or a 4:2:1
Actually just cause its 7g total doesnt mean that the individual Aminos have to balance out to the gram exactly.... body mortar is something like 7g:1.75g:1.75g so it could follow a similar type of thing...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

the flavoring used for hemavol was second to none... so I would think that if iForce couldnt get it right for BCAA's theyd be better off scrapping it and starting over then to release such a thing...

I would love to see how that tastes.

as for xtend causing an insulin spike..... where did you even read that??? Im fairly in tune with my body, especially in reference to levels of insulin, and I use a 4 scoop serving of Xtend almost daily right now and dont feel it a bit in way of increasing insulin or lowering blood sugar during a workout.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i honestly can't recall where I had read that and was not 100% sure of the authenticity of it as I have never heard BCAA spiking blood sugar at ALL!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
The Recover Pro is great! I usually mix it a bit before my workout.... then give it a few more shakes just before using to make sure it is all dissolved

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I'm surprised not one person mention Purple Wrath ... That **** was my Go-To 2 years ago and it tastes good as **** while working out ...

I'm on modern BCAAs right and I like it ... Maybe cuz I take Jack3d so flavors kind of link with each other not making a buffet in my mouth ...

But like the dude above said ... Look prices on supps are going up like crazy, speacially BCAAs ...
MIO the water enhanced thing works like a charm I swear and it's like $3 for a good 2 weeks ...
I sometimes pop BCAA pills and top it off with water and MIO and it tastes like if it was pure MIO while saving me a good $50 a month

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Recover Pro is great! I usually mix it a bit before my workout.... then give it a few more shakes just before using to make sure it is all dissolved
In case anybody missed it, this guy is giving out FREE samples of AI Sports Nutrition's BCAA products, RecoverPRO. Just PM him you full name and shipping information. You'll also receive six other samples of some of our other products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Xtend, also recover pro is good. Also I love Purple Wraath but that is way more than just a BCAA supplement and is extremely expensive.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always used Xtend but picked up some Amino X because of the sale at NP. 10g per scoop and some vitamin d. Green Apple is delicious and have watermelon on deck.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Watermelon Xtend. My friends and I call it Jimmy Johnson hehe.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I love Xtend, also recover pro is good. Also I love Purple Wraath but that is way more than just a BCAA supplement and is extremely expensive.
Did you like the Recover Pro Lemon or Raspberry?

darkwing

Awards
Thanks,
I got the sample & tried it today. It mixes pretty well & it does taste like Kool Aid. I think I will be getting this & the Recover Pro first & and I'll try to get samples of some of the others.