point to a better tasting BCAA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

point to a better tasting BCAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    cant deny that xtend s great but I have read that the spike in insulin from it is the highest of any BCAA, not sure why as it is sugar free and bcaa shouldnt cause gluconeogensis, but hey maybe they do.

I havent tried it but if our iForce Compete tastes anything like our hemavol or maximize im betting we take the market by storm
    the flavoring used for hemavol was second to none... so I would think that if iForce couldnt get it right for BCAA's theyd be better off scrapping it and starting over then to release such a thing...

I would love to see how that tastes.

as for xtend causing an insulin spike..... where did you even read that??? Im fairly in tune with my body, especially in reference to levels of insulin, and I use a 4 scoop serving of Xtend almost daily right now and dont feel it a bit in way of increasing insulin or lowering blood sugar during a workout.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

i honestly can't recall where I had read that and was not 100% sure of the authenticity of it as I have never heard BCAA spiking blood sugar at ALL!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

The Recover Pro is great! I usually mix it a bit before my workout.... then give it a few more shakes just before using to make sure it is all dissolved
    •   

4. New Member

I'm surprised not one person mention Purple Wrath ... That **** was my Go-To 2 years ago and it tastes good as **** while working out ...

I'm on modern BCAAs right and I like it ... Maybe cuz I take Jack3d so flavors kind of link with each other not making a buffet in my mouth ...

But like the dude above said ... Look prices on supps are going up like crazy, speacially BCAAs ...
    MIO the water enhanced thing works like a charm I swear and it's like $3 for a good 2 weeks ...
    I sometimes pop BCAA pills and top it off with water and MIO and it tastes like if it was pure MIO while saving me a good $50 a month
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    The Recover Pro is great! I usually mix it a bit before my workout.... then give it a few more shakes just before using to make sure it is all dissolved
    In case anybody missed it, this guy is giving out FREE samples of AI Sports Nutrition's BCAA products, RecoverPRO. Just PM him you full name and shipping information. You'll also receive six other samples of some of our other products.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love Xtend, also recover pro is good. Also I love Purple Wraath but that is way more than just a BCAA supplement and is extremely expensive.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've always used Xtend but picked up some Amino X because of the sale at NP. 10g per scoop and some vitamin d. Green Apple is delicious and have watermelon on deck.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I LOVE Watermelon Xtend. My friends and I call it Jimmy Johnson hehe.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love Xtend, also recover pro is good. Also I love Purple Wraath but that is way more than just a BCAA supplement and is extremely expensive.
    Did you like the Recover Pro Lemon or Raspberry?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    Send me a PM with your address and ill send you some of our Intratest Xtreme it literally tastes like Kool Aid. You can take this product intraworkout with 7000mg of bcaa per serving or as a test booster if you double dose it gives you 3 grams of DAA as well.
    Thanks,
    I got the sample & tried it today. It mixes pretty well & it does taste like Kool Aid. I think I will be getting this & the Recover Pro first & and I'll try to get samples of some of the others.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

dymatize recoup grape is really good, great price too
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Srt4Muscle View Post
    dymatize recoup grape is really good, great price too
    you know... its funny... Ive used Dymatize protein for YEARS, literally like 2004, and have yet to try their BCAA's????

I need to get on it!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

RecoverPRO hands down and feet up lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Mix other BCAA's in. Make a nice tasting fruity drink!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I LOVE Watermelon Xtend. My friends and I call it Jimmy Johnson hehe.
    All my friends think the Xtend tastes jolly rancher. I kind of agree but never thought of it that way until they told me that.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    RecoverPRO hands down and feet up lol
    Love the way you think!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Another toss in the hat for RecoverPro. Review I did when I first came to this site.

D2football's RecoverPro The Review

Been mixing the RecoverPro lemon with creatines and etc to find great tasting multi-purpose drinks. There is a version of a drink going around called RecreaturePro (12oz of Water, scoops of RecoverPro lemon, scoop of Citrus Creature)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Another toss in the hat for RecoverPro. Review I did when I first came to this site.

D2football's RecoverPro The Review

Been mixing the RecoverPro lemon with creatines and etc to find great tasting multi-purpose drinks. There is a version of a drink going around called RecreaturePro (12oz of Water, scoops of RecoverPro lemon, scoop of Citrus Creature)
    It was pretty good but I like ReFocusPro better, 1 scoop of Lemon RecoverPro and 1 scoop of Pina Colada Focus XT and I get a delicious and invigerating drink!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I came up with new one today Prototure, Genomyx Protocol with Beast Creature. A cherry citrus flavor was amazing. But RecoverPro is awesome.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It was pretty good but I like ReFocusPro better, 1 scoop of Lemon RecoverPro and 1 scoop of Pina Colada Focus XT and I get a delicious and invigerating drink!
    That sounds really good too ... damn now I might have to rethink my order .. LOL
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    That sounds really good too ... damn now I might have to rethink my order .. LOL
    I got the big 2.2 lbs tub and have been experimenting with it ever since, lol! The Focus XT combo was probably my favorite so far, but I already love FXT flavoring. Just goes to show how versitile recoverpro can be.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Interesting! I'm not a huge coconut fan so I've been on the fence about getting some Pina Colada flavored in.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In case anybody missed it, this guy is giving out FREE samples of AI Sports Nutrition's BCAA products, RecoverPRO. Just PM him you full name and shipping information. You'll also receive six other samples of some of our other products.
    I got the samples, thanks! I like the RecoverPro Lemon, so that is what I ordered.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i currently use purple wraath lemon, but dymatize recoup and bsn aminox watermelon is really good also...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    I got the samples, thanks! I like the RecoverPro Lemon, so that is what I ordered.
    Def. appreciate the support! you will love the results
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

AtLarge Nutritions BCAA is pretty solid. A little more pricey than some of the other products out there but its quality stuff and you get a ton of servings. A tiny scoop is 10g's. Prettt sweet.

- hulk
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Did you like the Recover Pro Lemon or Raspberry?
    I like the Lemon the best.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Interesting! I'm not a huge coconut fan so I've been on the fence about getting some Pina Colada flavored in.
    I was too, which is why it took me so long to try it but the coconut is just barely present and kinda more like a tart pineapple taste.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I like the Lemon the best.
    Have you tried mixing the lemon Recover Pro with the Pink Lemonade Maniac?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Try a flavoring product like MIO ($3.00 and lasts weeks), it works great for bulk powders and is sugar free.
    I've been doing that for a while bro I just got a 3 pack haha
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I've been doing that for a while bro I just got a 3 pack haha
    also been doing this for a while, cant be beat...turns any flavor into good flavor
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Just to throw another option out there are the BCAAs from AMS. Blue Razz is awesome and fruit punch is my favorite and lemon is pretty damn refreshing. We have carb, carb free, and with electrolytes.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  33. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Just to throw another option out there are the BCAAs from AMS. Blue Razz is awesome and fruit punch is my favorite and lemon is pretty damn refreshing. We have carb, carb free, and with electrolytes.
    I like the addition of the electrolytes without the added sugars. May check this out in the future.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns

I like the addition of the electrolytes without the added sugars. May check this out in the future.
    We have BCAA w/ electrolytes in both the carb free and carb version. For my endurance races I use the carb version and for my day to day lifting I use the carb free.

I've ran 10ks to half marathons using only water and our BCAA and not touching the Gatorade/powerade they offer on the course.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:38 AM
  4. Better tasting AS