Hemavol only 4 times a week?

montedrvr

Awards
Just jumped on Hemavol to get away from stims and noticed it saying not to use more than 4x/week. I'm in the Gym usually every day. thoughts for a non stim solution for those other days?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just jumped on Hemavol to get away from stims and noticed it saying not to use more than 4x/week. I'm in the Gym usually every day. thoughts for a non stim solution for those other days?
I use HemaVol five days a week. Are you lifting everyday you're in the gym?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I'm using caffeine free NO xplode and I'm not a fan of BSN but got a chance to try it and it's actually pretty legit. Get great pumps from it and good focus too.

UltraReps by AX is another good option as well. Great focus and good pump. I honestly stacked Hemavol with UltraReps for a week and had the best pumps of my life.

ka0tik

Awards
When I ran hemavol back in the day (2 years ago)I took it 3-4 days a week and 2 hours preworkout. If you workout first thing in the morning, take 5 before bed and 5 preworkout.

30 minutes before my workout I used my normal preworkout which at the time was NO shotgun.

Today, and for the last 6+months I have been making my own stacks with individual ingredients.

Here are some ingredients I would recommend in a non-stim preworkout:
B complex (esp. B12, B5, and B3)
BCAA - I prefer the new ratio of 8:1 leucine formula
Beta alanine
LCLT, ALCAR, or PLCAR
Creatine

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I love my hemavol and ultima and I've taken both more then 4 days a week.

I was told about this non-stim product called Anabolic Ignite. It's got an very interesting profile to it. I ordered some last night. Going to give it a go as well.

2647.gif

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been wanting to stack anabolic ignite with hemavol. I honestly think that combo would be amazing!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ive been wanting to stack anabolic ignite with hemavol. I honestly think that combo would be amazing!
That actually sounds awesome. I never thought to stack it.

ka0tik

Awards
idk about that due to the amount of citruline you would be taking 2500 + 2350 + 1175 =6025 mg is kinda overkill.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk about that due to the amount of citruline you would be taking 2500 + 2350 + 1175 =6025 mg is kinda overkill.
I don't think it's over kill. I know some guys like using over 6 grams

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw directions.. I use it 5 days! I would use it Every day except when training legs. Quad pumps are painful and reduce ROM

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take HemaVol as many times a week as you'd like.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can take HemaVol as many times a week as you'd like.
^^^^

you can even use hemavol on off days if you want. you can take a scoop about 15 minutes before a carb meal, and reap some of the nutrient partitioning effects of agmatine ;) plus, the continual dose of cit-mal, you should see a real big improvement with endurance/recovery :D

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Wow the stuff is expensive per serving
I use Hemavol 4x per week as suggested, since I only work out 4x per week. I use Ultima mixed with some BCAA's as an intra workout drink, which works wonders for me. Both are pricey, but then again, with these two products you do actually get what you pay for. Those types of supplements are few and far between I think.

I am so happy to have stumled upon Hemavol and Ultima after trying so much crap over the years. I just hope they don't go and change the formula's like so many companies seem to do.

montedrvr

Awards
Slightly off topic but what BCAA'S are the best bang for the Buck to stack with Hemavol?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Slightly off topic but what BCAA'S are the best bang for the Buck to stack with Hemavol?
2 options- Super Cheap route = Bulk unflavored BCAA's - basically riding on the Hemavol flavoring

flavored BCAA"s-
I like RecoverPro which is pretty darn cheap, or you can snag some Xtend 1.0 pretty cheap as well online on sale still.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I sprinkle Hemavol on everything, pancakes, muffins, cereal, my girlfriend, all of it! Agmatine is the new salt and pepper num num num num >.<

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 options- Super Cheap route = Bulk unflavored BCAA's - basically riding on the Hemavol flavoring

flavored BCAA"s-
I like RecoverPro which is pretty darn cheap, or you can snag some Xtend 1.0 pretty cheap as well online on sale still.
I usually put in some bulk unflavored BCAA/Luecine in my hemavol drink ;) Still taste amazing.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The powder and the pills have the same amount of actives/bottle as one another.

montedrvr

Awards
I paid 33 bucks at supp WareHouse so its about $2 each since there is only enough caps in the bottle for 16 servings

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I paid 33 bucks at supp WareHouse so its about $2 each since there is only enough caps in the bottle for 16 servings
1 serving is 5 tablets. I know you're upset with hemavol because it didn't give you stim like energy. However, like Vaughn said in your other thread Hemavol is a pump/ endurance product.

I use 1-2 servings on all upper body days and 1 serving on leg day. I train each body part once a week and a tub lasts me roughly 20 workouts give or take

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use it for every workout except quads, so thats 5 days a week, i use a HEAPING scoop and it lasts me about 1month, so that is 20-25 workouts :)

you cant get eh dosing and formula anywhere else, the price just reflects quality and precision formulation

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually put in some bulk unflavored BCAA/Luecine in my hemavol drink ;) Still taste amazing.
Hey bro would you mind doing a review on your experience with hemavol?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right when I wake up.. i take 5 caps with 2 scoops xtend and 1g betaine.. or i do 1 scoop watermelon with 2 scoops bulk bcaa. I vary it from day to day.. same thing i know.. haha

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
anabolic ignite is the ****! Like for realz.

I just got hemavol and I'm going to use it 5 days a week. I don't think it'll cause any harm....they are people out there that do cocaine everyday and they live so this shouldn't be an issue.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabolic ignite is the ****! Like for realz.

I just got hemavol and I'm going to use it 5 days a week. I don't think it'll cause any harm....they are people out there that do cocaine everyday and they live so this shouldn't be an issue.
Thank god for coke addicts making us feel better about our hemavol addiction lol

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Right when I wake up.. i take 5 caps with 2 scoops xtend and 1g betaine.. or i do 1 scoop watermelon with 2 scoops bulk bcaa. I vary it from day to day.. same thing i know.. haha
Honestly. If I didn't love stims I could just do bcaa/hemavol for the rest of my life and never have issues with sleep/energy/pumps/etc. I am heavily considering it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank god for coke addicts making us feel better about our hemavol addiction lol
I heard crack is a sick pre-workout!! Really jacks up the energy and burns fat.. might try it soon!

I kid, i kid:p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JR how was the Anabolic Ignite?
Did you stack it with Hemavol?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do. Too bad it costs me soo much to do so lol.
you could always just take agmatine on your days off and then keep with hemavol on your wo days, making it a little cheaper and still getting the health benefits of agmatine.

flavored BCAA"s-
recoverpro is pretty good and cheap. red raspberry flavor is much better then the lemon though.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
JR how was the Anabolic Ignite?
Did you stack it with Hemavol?
Anabolic Ignite is a great little pre to stack with stuff. I did do Hemavol, Anabolic Ignite, Ultima at once one time and to tell me that was a non-stim stack I was shocked with the power and energy I had at the gym.