Agmatine

SSD77

Awards
Does Agmatine and PDE5's conflict with each other in any way? Or are they safe to take together? Also are the anti- anxiety affects of Agmatine that profound or is it more of a subtle thing?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Concurrent consumption should be safe since it is not providing exogenous NO. Start at a 500mg dose and work your way up. The anxiolytic effects are very evident in some (including myself), while others don't feel it quite as much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Concurrent consumption should be safe since it is not providing exogenous NO. Start at a 500mg dose and work your way up. The anxiolytic effects are very evident in some (including myself), while others don't feel it quite as much.
Are u saying the will or won't notice anxiety?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agmatine eliminates anxiety. It gives you a mood uplift.

SSD77

Awards
So the agmatine shouldnt weaken the affects of the pde5 right? just notsure if they counter act each other in any way.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So the agmatine shouldnt weaken the affects of the pde5 right? just notsure if they counter act each other in any way.
Agmatine alters different types of NOS, but it should not alter PDE5 to any significant degree. This is the first question I've ever seen on the subject matter so I could be mistaken, but other ingredients would be far more likely to affect PDE5 than agmatine (i.e. nitrates, icariin).

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Does Agmatine and PDE5's conflict with each other in any way? Or are they safe to take together? Also are the anti- anxiety affects of Agmatine that profound or is it more of a subtle thing?
Not sure on the conflict, I'd have to do research. As for the anti-anxiety effect. It's very low key. I've been on Agmatine for 2 months and I've noticed a small but noticeably difference in anxiety.