Agmatine

  1. Agmatine


    Does Agmatine and PDE5's conflict with each other in any way? Or are they safe to take together? Also are the anti- anxiety affects of Agmatine that profound or is it more of a subtle thing?


  2. Concurrent consumption should be safe since it is not providing exogenous NO. Start at a 500mg dose and work your way up. The anxiolytic effects are very evident in some (including myself), while others don't feel it quite as much.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Concurrent consumption should be safe since it is not providing exogenous NO. Start at a 500mg dose and work your way up. The anxiolytic effects are very evident in some (including myself), while others don't feel it quite as much.
    Are u saying the will or won't notice anxiety?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Agmatine eliminates anxiety. It gives you a mood uplift.

  5. So the agmatine shouldnt weaken the affects of the pde5 right? just notsure if they counter act each other in any way.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    So the agmatine shouldnt weaken the affects of the pde5 right? just notsure if they counter act each other in any way.
    Agmatine alters different types of NOS, but it should not alter PDE5 to any significant degree. This is the first question I've ever seen on the subject matter so I could be mistaken, but other ingredients would be far more likely to affect PDE5 than agmatine (i.e. nitrates, icariin).

  7. ok cool, thanks for your helpmr.cooper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SSD77 View Post
    Does Agmatine and PDE5's conflict with each other in any way? Or are they safe to take together? Also are the anti- anxiety affects of Agmatine that profound or is it more of a subtle thing?
    Not sure on the conflict, I'd have to do research. As for the anti-anxiety effect. It's very low key. I've been on Agmatine for 2 months and I've noticed a small but noticeably difference in anxiety.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Agmatine
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:53 AM
  3. Why no more agmatine?
    By DkGreek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:06 AM
  4. Agmatine Log
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 04:30 PM
  5. Agmatine
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in