What do you think of my stack?

Review

Awards
What do you think of my stack?
-------------------------------------------------

NaTren HGX, Oxan VR, Kre Alkalyn, Bcaa, protein.

NaTren HGX: 4 per day; 2 in morning 2 at night

OxanVR: 3 per Day; 2 in morning 1 at night

Kre Alkalyn: 4 per day; 2 in morning 2 - 30 mins prior to lift

Bcaa: during lift

Protein Shake: 1 at lunch, 1 after lift

I'm going to start mass gainer tonight.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No clue what those supplements are lol. But i will just throw something out there...

You probably have no clue regarding diet and nutrition, correct?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i personally do not see where kre alkalyn is superior to basic mono or creapure...

Review

Awards
No clue what those supplements are lol. But i will just throw something out there...

You probably have no clue regarding diet and nutrition, correct?
I eat 5 meals a day and attempt at a good diet. I'm open for advice!

Review

Awards
i personally do not see where kre alkalyn is superior to basic mono or creapure...
Mono gave me puffy nipples, kre alkalyn isn't suppose to do that. So far so good. No results yet however.
Bench:190lbs
Squat:225lbs
Clean:145lbs

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Mono gave me puffy nipples, kre alkalyn isn't suppose to do that. So far so good. No results yet however.
Bench:190lbs
Squat:225lbs
Clean:145lbs
I'm betting your previous monohydrate was some cheap stuff ? With cheaper forms of creatine, you're are more likely to experience excessive water retention, refering to you puzzy nipples. So why don't you try out some of the purer creatine out there ? Don't really know what you paid for the Kre-Alkalyn, but you could get German Creatine from Nutraplanet for just $10.95 (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/german-creatine-60-servings.html), which contains the purest creatine in the world, CreaPure.

Review

Awards
"I'm betting your previous monohydrate was some cheap stuff ? With cheaper forms of creatine, you're are more likely to experience excessive water retention, refering to you puzzy nipples. So why don't you try out some of the purer creatine out there ? Don't really know what you paid for the Kre-Alkalyn, but you could get German Creatine"

AWESOME! I'll have to give it a try. Do you like it?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME! I'll have to give it a try. Do you like it?
Yes, I do. It's also the main ingredient of Ultra Reps. I'm switching between those two since Ultra Reps contains a full dose of Creatine.. So Ultra Reps about 45-60 min before workout. On non workout days I switch to German Creatine.. Could ofc use Ultra Reps on non workout days as well, but saving pretty much cash on just using German on the non workout days :)

Review

Awards
Ok, and what do you think of my stack? Other than the creatine

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm betting your previous monohydrate was some cheap stuff ? With cheaper forms of creatine, you're are more likely to experience excessive water retention, refering to you puzzy nipples. So why don't you try out some of the purer creatine out there ? Don't really know what you paid for the Kre-Alkalyn, but you could get German Creatine from Nutraplanet for just $10.95 (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/german-creatine-60-servings.html), which contains the purest creatine in the world, CreaPure.
Does it require the loading phase?

I'm currently using Kre-Alkalyn too lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

despite what the labels tell you, NO a loading phase is not required...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ok, and what do you think of my stack? Other than the creatine
Honestly, I have never heard of the other supplements.. So I can't really say much about them.. Feel free to PM a link to the manufactor so I can check em out for ya, if you like...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Our recommended dosage protocol says loading phase.. But it's really up to you..

As for me, I don't do any loading phase... my old experience with cheap creatine and loading phase have made me a bit allergic to the loading up.. Always got the same nasty feeling... Still haunts me, so to say ;)

I recommend that you try both loading and not loading, to see what works best for YOU.

Review

Awards
Honestly, I have never heard of the other supplements.. So I can't really say much about them.. Feel free to PM a link to the manufactor so I can check em out for ya, if you like...
They're all from complete nutrition, xalt is the creatine brand, NaTren and oxan are made by legal limit labs, and Bcaa by intek...