Worse tasting supplement/craziest claims supplement

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They can be separate...for instance anatar P 70....lololol I remember starting lifting and reading the claims on the tub...something about changing your DNA lol plus it tasted like horse crap omfg but recently my worse tasting supp is recon my muscle pharm I think seems like a good post workout but ugh nasty to gulp down

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk cissus (only concerning taste)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
the current roxylean eca fat burner, worst tasting-glycergrow

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Myozene was disgusting and it claimed to put 30lbs of muscle on you. I couldn't swallow the first shake I made.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worst tasting - original incarnation of MAN Clout. Wow was it bitter & bad.

Close second was a trial product that Dr. D was going for a few years back. We had a good laugh over that one. :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worst tasting - original incarnation of MAN Clout. Wow was it bitter & bad.

Close second was a trial product that Dr. D was going for a few years back. We had a good laugh over that one. :)

Clout had to be the worst tasting product ever but it sure did work great.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultima makes me gag even the newest version.. But it's worth it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cell tech gain 15 pounds in 3 weeks or whatever it is...

and visalus - gain 20 pounds of muscle in 90 days

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gakik by far. Worked very well, but dayum.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
out of the supplements im using right now.. i think i gotta go with AI sports nutrition Cycle Support - orange flavor lol. Supposed to mix it with a protein shake and where i got it the only flavor was orange. so first of all the orange flavoring tastes horrible and second it doesnt mix well AT ALL with any of the different flavor proteins lol. like choccolate+orange = horrible. vanilla + orange = better than with chocolate but still hard to drink. and the worst was when i mixed it with banana flavor protein lol. good product just the taste kills me haha

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Craziest claims - anything by Biotest.

Worst tasting - bulk pramiracetam powder.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Gakik by far. Worked very well, but dayum.
You should really try GAKKIC from Body Science, it taste absolutely amazing.. Really!
But old school gakik yeah..

As far as worst tasting supp that I can think of would be
Fairings Amino Rush Fantasy Fruits... Tasted it once, threw the whole tub in the garbage directly..

Still have some issues with taking pure Citrulline Malate, it's not like it taste bad, but so damn sour!! ;)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should really try GAKKIC from Body Science, it taste absolutely amazing.. Really!
But old school gakik yeah..

As far as worst tasting supp that I can think of would be
Fairings Amino Rush Fantasy Fruits... Tasted it once, threw the whole tub in the garbage directly..

Still have some issues with taking pure Citrulline Malate, it's not like it taste bad, but so damn sour!! ;)
Yum I love the sour flavor mixed with some Hemavol watermelon that's good **** lol yeah I found the old anator p 70 tub it says it "alters your DNA" haha

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
betanox-oarnge flavor, was and still is the only supplement drink i had to hold down the puke that was trying to force its way up.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a sample or two of Muscle Marinade that wasn't very tasty!

Can't believe no one has mentioned their 3D muscles yet?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original version of Ultima that stuff was pretty bad but the orginial anadraulic state before it went GT was pretty bad too. So its a toss up for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They can be separate...for instance anatar P 70....lololol I remember starting lifting and reading the claims on the tub...something about changing your DNA lol plus it tasted like horse crap omfg but recently my worse tasting supp is recon my muscle pharm I think seems like a good post workout but ugh nasty to gulp down
Never heard of p 70. Either way my all time worst supplement taste was Gaspari Myofusion p butter. I'm going to probably throw it out! Yuck....

Wildest claims? I'll think and get back to u.
R1 this 1s for u: Fat Free says if u stop taking it you will gain the weight back that you loss.... Haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've had a sample or two of Muscle Marinade that wasn't very tasty!

Can't believe no one has mentioned their 3D muscles yet?
Purus labs says 3D muscles?

Raymondowsley

Raymondowsley

Awards
Surprised no one has said DAA, the only way I can get it down is to mix it with orange juice....lil

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
N.o. Ignite buy finaflex is some nasty sh*t and my bulk daa is pretty gross too

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U guys don't have me looking forward to my bulk DAA powder :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's USP labs haha and I think that's quoted from a tester on using Pink magic

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hott Stuff....72 supplements all in one protein shake.

Actually it didnt taste bad but the "72 supplement all in one" label was quite deceptive for many average consumers.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myozene was disgusting and it claimed to put 30lbs of muscle on you. I couldn't swallow the first shake I made.
myozene was awesome, i loved it

worst tasting: bulk piracetam, tastes like chemicals

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
Anadraulic State GT...and Creatine Ethyl Ester in bulk form, just about threw up...can't even mask the taste of it in grapefruit juice.

The sh*t we try to build muscle...or should I say waste money on!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Arginine powder is absolutely disgusting by itself with water

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
extenze...did nothing for me

steppinRazor

Awards
out of the supplements im using right now.. i think i gotta go with AI sports nutrition Cycle Support - orange flavor lol. Supposed to mix it with a protein shake and where i got it the only flavor was orange. so first of all the orange flavoring tastes horrible and second it doesnt mix well AT ALL with any of the different flavor proteins lol. like choccolate+orange = horrible. vanilla + orange = better than with chocolate but still hard to drink. and the worst was when i mixed it with banana flavor protein lol. good product just the taste kills me haha
Lmfao dude the peanutbutter flavor is no better.. I don't even bother mixing it with a shake. Just a little water and take it like a shot..it's brutal stuff, hell of a profile tho

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
U guys don't have me looking forward to my bulk DAA powder :(
Same...using it in my PCT :(

I've never had pramiracetam, but seeing that it's in the nootropics family, I'm guessing its taste is comparable to Sulbutiamine? Because that is probably the worst tasting supp I've taken in my life...my favorite review of it is on NutraPlanet:

You must cap this powder as it has the absolute worst taste of any bulk powder that I have had (and I've tried a lot!). To say that it tastes like gasoline would be an improvement, it tastes like gasoline on fire doused with horse urine.
LOL. Also, I have a container of testofen (fenugreek powder) here that tastes absolutely rancid in water. Definitely either of the same caliper or worse than sulbutiamine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anadraulic State GT...and Creatine Ethyl Ester in bulk form, just about threw up...can't even mask the taste of it in grapefruit juice.

The sh*t we try to build muscle...or should i say waste money on!
right

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sissies, bulk daa powder is great compared to other bulk powder....an old dude i gave some too said its like crushed up asprin

HMBmuscle

HMBmuscle

Awards
sissies, bulk daa powder is great compared to other bulk powder....an old dude i gave some too said its like crushed up asprin
Who you calling a sissy son? Respect your elders, how old are you? I have been in the iron game when you were still in pull-ups :). Crushed aspirin...I mix 1/2 scoop with my PWO and the other in plain water bedtime. Old guy, us old guys will open a can of whoop ass! ;)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

steppinRazor

Awards
bulk DAA powder and glacier freeze gatorade is actually pretty good IMO

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Original JP8/bulk cissus. If you can easily put these down, you are a god amongst men.

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the DAA, I like it. Put it in my mouth and let it sit and absorb sublingually for a while.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original JP8/bulk cissus. If you can easily put these down, you are a god amongst men.
never had cissus, but that jp8 is nasty....i took some to work and between 8 or 9 ppl couldn't finish it

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
what about when USP came out with Prime and claimed it to be as good or better than D-bol