PES Shift, Alpha T2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Notice shift and alpha T2 have the same thyroid hormone.
My question is I looked at T2 and notice the 2 other ingredients and one is part of the yohimbine family.
With alpha was any1 having any stim side effects?

I'm not really looking for stims cause I dont need them. Shift with some green tea caps seems like a solid option and a good stack.
Any1 used shift and/or T2 and care to comment?
I just don't want any energy surge or mood enhancement....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm using OEP and alpha t2 right now to cut, it is definitely an added stim of the yohimbine nature from the t2. I dose a shift pre-bed though and I sleep like a baby.

ManBeaset

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The alpha-yoh doesnt give a stim effect like regular yoh.. but the Hig in aT2 is a short life mild stimulant... so if you want to stay away from all stims.. go with the shift.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah.
I wonder if any1 had feed back...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I gave you feedback knucklehead! I definitely notice more stim when running alpha t2 with my OEP than when i just ran OEP. I can sleep just fine after taking a SHIFT. :p

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I gave you feedback knucklehead! I definitely notice more stim when running alpha t2 with my OEP than when i just ran OEP. I can sleep just fine after taking a SHIFT. :p

ManBeast
Ya. Think I may have to grab me a bottle of shift :)
Notice any w8 loss

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Ya. Think I may have to grab me a bottle of shift :)
Notice any w8 loss
I've been running Shift for about 4 days now at recommended dosage, and I don't notice any of the effects that some others have reported, such as sweating or better/worse sleep, or anything else. No stim effect, which is great, just hope it works with weight loss. Trying to keep diet clean also. I have high hopes for Shift, so we'll see.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've just started this stack monday (1x OEP/A-T2 around 8am, 1x of each around 2pm, 1x shift pre-bed) and I can honestly say I've noticed a bit of flab fall off, I'm not going by the scale very much these days, but my pants are a wee bit looser and i'm "between" belt-notches again.

ManBeast

ExciteBK

Awards
So Shift is better suited as an add-on huh. Its looking pretty good right now for only $15. Maybe Ill throw that in my stack with N2Burn.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Shift is also fine as a standalone if you are not wanting stims.

ManBeast

ExciteBK

Awards
Yeah, I have no problem with stims. My diet has stalled for about 2 weeks now even after refeeds, so Im going to add in the N2Burn with some increased cardio. Then if I hit another stall or just to end out the final few weeks of my diet, Ill add in Shift.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 had an experience with recreate by USP?