Lean Xtreme and DCP plus TTA-500?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to run Lean Xtreme (1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap 4 hours later, and 1 cap before bedtime) along with DCP (2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps before lunch, and 2 caps before dinner).

Would there be any additional benefit of including 1 cap of TTA-500 with each DCP dosage or just 1 cap of TTA-500 with the bedtime dosage of Lean Xtreme or would that be too much TTA?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I took too much TTA once [exact same combination of ingredients as you are proposing,] and got really painful cramps.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would add 1 cap of TTA-500 per day, pre-bed as you said. Nothing more. It will be worth it :).

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I took too much TTA once [exact same combination of ingredients as you are proposing,] and got really painful cramps.
You also took it for 4 months straight. Hopefully you've learned your lesson :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I can see where that would not be a good idea. :shocked1:

A buddy of mine is going to start the same type of run, but going to use Lean Xtreme and since he isn't able to find DCP, would the following be as close as you can get:

RK-500 - 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, and 1 cap before dinner
TTA-500 - 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, 1 cap before dinner, and 1 cap before bedtime
Lean Xtreme - 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap 4 hours later, and 1 cap at bedtime

Would you also add in Green Tea or modify the dosages/timings at all of RK-500 or TTA-500?

You also took it for 4 months straight. Hopefully you've learned your lesson :D

J

jaymode

Awards
  • Established

A buddy of mine is going to start the same type of run, but going to use Lean Xtreme and since he isn't able to find DCP, would the following be as close as you can get:

TTA-500 - 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap before lunch, 1 cap before dinner, and 1 cap before bedtime

Would you also add in Green Tea or modify the dosages/timings at all of RK-500 or TTA-500?
I would add in some PLCAR:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/plcar-500-90-capsules.html
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/propionyl-l-carnitine-100-grams.html

The only other thing missing from that stack that is in DCP is a DGAT inhibitor. There are some suggestions in this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/156699-anything-similar-dcp.html#post2493932

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would there be any additional benefit of including 1 cap of TTA-500 with each DCP dosage or just 1 cap of TTA-500 with the bedtime dosage of Lean Xtreme or would that be too much TTA?
financially, yes... if using both, i would recommend skipping one of the DCP dosing times all together. with the half-life of TTA clocking in between 9 and 14 hours, you can reserve those 2 tablets and extend your run by a number of days.

simply put, try 2 DCP tablets prior to 2 of the meals and 1 TTA-500 before bed... whichever meal you can skip the dosage for, make that either your pre- or post-WO meal.

while most overload their TTA dosages thinking more is better, that's not necessarily the case... especially if you're using it in conjunction with LX, and a sound diet/cardio regimen.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How is PLCAR compare to ALCAR? Already picked up a bottle of ALCAR I was also planning on doing 2 grams per day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our tta has an electrolyte complex which should help with cramping. Definitley worth it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
financially, yes... if using both, i would recommend skipping one of the DCP dosing times all together. with the half-life of TTA clocking in between 9 and 14 hours, you can reserve those 2 tablets and extend your run by a number of days.

simply put, try 2 DCP tablets prior to 2 of the meals and 1 TTA-500 before bed... whichever meal you can skip the dosage for, make that either your pre- or post-WO meal.

while most overload their TTA dosages thinking more is better, that's not necessarily the case... especially if you're using it in conjunction with LX, and a sound diet/cardio regimen.
Smitty is da man

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. So for my buddy doing the simliar, but using TTA-500 and RK-500 since he couldn't find any DCP, how is this:

Smitty is da man

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. So for my buddy doing the simliar, but using TTA-500 and RK-500 since he couldn't find any DCP, how is this:

there's no need for him (or really anyone, for that matter) to take 2g of TTA/day... electrolyte complex or not, that would wreak havoc on your stomach, and it's really unnecessary. two capsules/day is sufficient when used with the RK and LX.

everything else looks fine; no need for the ECGC... for antioxidant purposes, however, actually drinking a freshly brewed cup of green tea each day wouldn't be a bad thing. :D

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear; so maybe 1 cap of TTA-500 upon waking up along with a cap of LX and cap of RK and then another cap of TTA-500 at bedtime or any optimal timing for the 2 caps of TTA-500?

there's no need for him (or really anyone, for that matter) to take 2g of TTA/day... electrolyte complex or not, that would wreak havoc on your stomach, and it's really unnecessary. two capsules/day is sufficient when used with the RK and LX.

everything else looks fine; no need for the ECGC... for antioxidant purposes, however, actually drinking a freshly brewed cup of green tea each day wouldn't be a bad thing. :D

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear; so maybe 1 cap of TTA-500 upon waking up along with a cap of LX and cap of RK and then another cap of TTA-500 at bedtime or any optimal timing for the 2 caps of TTA-500?
that's the most prudent approach, really.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I personally would dose the TTA at 1g/day for 2 months rather than 2g/day for a shorter cycle. Also, I'd keep the RK-500 at round 1g/day to get the most bang for your buck.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PLCAR is for general fatigue and may have ergogenic benefits; ALCAR is for mental fatigue and has a TON of overall health benefits ranging from testosterone optimization to neuroprotection.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that sounds like a good approach....2 caps of each per day helps make it last longer too. :cheers:

I personally would dose the TTA at 1g/day for 2 months rather than 2g/day for a shorter cycle. Also, I'd keep the RK-500 at round 1g/day to get the most bang for your buck.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does 2 caps of TTA-500 per day cause much noticeable water retention? Also, how effective for fat loss is 6 caps per day of DCP compared to 2 caps per day of TTA-500?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caos a day didnt have my holding water on TTA.

Also DCP is a bit more well rounded then 2 caps tta a day, so id say DCP.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Does 2 caps of TTA-500 per day cause much noticeable water retention? Also, how effective for fat loss is 6 caps per day of DCP compared to 2 caps per day of TTA-500?
Good question. Both are reliant on your current diet and level of conditioning though...

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost put myself into acute renal failure when i cramped so bad and myoglobin got released into my blood stream and my piss was dark brown, black looking. Scared the living sh*t out of me.. i was dosing 2g.. it was with the old designer supplements melting point years and years ago.

used tta several times after at that dose with no issues.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So based on your experience, which would be more effective; 2 caps of DCP, 3 times per day or 1 gram of TTA-500 per day? Or would the results be comparable?

I almost put myself into acute renal failure when i cramped so bad and myoglobin got released into my blood stream and my piss was dark brown, black looking. Scared the living sh*t out of me.. i was dosing 2g.. it was with the old designer supplements melting point years and years ago.

used tta several times after at that dose with no issues.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
So based on your experience, which would be more effective; 2 caps of DCP, 3 times per day or 1 gram of TTA-500 per day? Or would the results be comparable?
To be fair you can't really compare the two, DCP has other ingredients that make it what it is, it isn't purely a TTA product. If you're low on cash but still want to spend on something then certainly get TTA-500 you'll likely have great results but if it isn't that big an issue grab some DCP and expect some really stellar progress towards your goals.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That is what I figured. :cheers:

To be fair you can't really compare the two, DCP has other ingredients that make it what it is, it isn't purely a TTA product. If you're low on cash but still want to spend on something then certainly get TTA-500 you'll likely have great results but if it isn't that big an issue grab some DCP and expect some really stellar progress towards your goals.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
In after shilling. :D

I've used both, prefer TTA-500 for the price.

Money no issue:

DCP is great as well.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That only happened once and 2g always worked good after that. I tried 1g.. didn't get much from it

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wonder if it does every become some pharmaceutical company's drug, what they would dose it at? :eek:
Hmm I think they'd probably dose it at around 750mg daily...with around 300mg raspberry ketones to help with obesity. And if I know them at all, they'll probably add 900mg potassium pyruvate and propionyl-l-carnitine for the good of the patient.

Oh, and definitely 750mg Salvia Miltiorrhiza...nice fancy name which dem pharma companies love.

Yeah....I think that's how they would dose it.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Hmm I think they'd probably dose it at around 750mg daily...with around 300mg raspberry ketones to help with obesity. And if I know them at all, they'll probably add 900mg potassium pyruvate and propionyl-l-carnitine for the good of the patient.

Oh, and definitely 750mg Salvia Miltiorrhiza...nice fancy name which dem pharma companies love.

Yeah....I think that's how they would dose it.
Oh Cyrus, you crafty man you :D

inb4 law suits

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Are you on abliderate advanced yet man? The current stuff is even better than what I beta tested.
Yeah man, only a week or so on and theres been a night or two where I've forgotten, here on out though hitting it hard. Near 13%, 3 weeks to get down to 10% for spring break.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How did your results compare dosing TTA-500 at 2 grams per day compare to DCP at 6 caps per day?

That only happened once and 2g always worked good after that. I tried 1g.. didn't get much from it

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been doing the following:

- 2 DCP caps before breakfast
- 2 DCP caps before lunch
- 2 DCP caps before dinner
- 1 TTA-500 cap at bedtime

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never experienced water retention from tta500

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Been doing the following:

- 2 DCP caps before breakfast
- 2 DCP caps before lunch
- 2 DCP caps before dinner
- 1 TTA-500 cap at bedtime
I approve of this protocol :). Run it for 45 days max before cycling off.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear; still curious to hear from those that have used both DCP and TTA-500 and if in the long run, if they both provide similar results

I approve of this protocol :). Run it for 45 days max before cycling off.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Hey fatburner,

Just fixed my computer--- will reply to my pm's soon.

D

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up w/ a DCP/TTA cycle. I had been running 2 caps DCP 3x per day for roughly 1 month, before I ran out of DCP. I then started running 3 caps of TTA-500 (evenly spread out) w/ a cap of their Raspberry Ketones.

I never really had many cramping issues during it. After about 1.5 months of the TTA-500/Ketones stack, I stopped after reading a thread on here about running this product for too long.

Since I stopped (on Monday) I've had some strong calf pains, which I assume is cramping but it doesn't all of the sudden "grab" like a cramp. I figured part of it could be the fact that TTA-500 has a strong dose of Potassium, which I stopped getting when I stopped the TTA. Today I'm adding back in 2 caps of Potassium Gluconate (99mg) 2x per day and increasing water intake in hopes it goes away. It really only has bothered me Tues, Wed and again today. I'm not sure if I'm right in my assumption (that I only started having muscle issues b/c I am not getting the Potassium anymore from the product), I also now realize that I ran the DCP and then the TTA-500/RK for too long.

It was strange that I had no trouble while on it, however. Overall both good products, I will use again. How long should I stay off of TTA before trying it again?

ETA: I also was running Lean Xtreme as well, for probably 1.5 months, maybe 2 months, not sure. Stopped it at the same time. Maybe that's a factor as well. I think I've been taking too much LX and TTA the last 6 months or so...

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
PLCAR is for general fatigue and may have ergogenic benefits; ALCAR is for mental fatigue and has a TON of overall health benefits ranging from testosterone optimization to neuroprotection.
Ahhhhh. So you still feel it's best to run seperately and alternate between the two?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is DCP more effective if taken on an empty stomach prior to a meal?