Lean Xtreme and DCP plus TTA-500?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Hmm I think they'd probably dose it at around 750mg daily...with around 300mg raspberry ketones to help with obesity. And if I know them at all, they'll probably add 900mg potassium pyruvate and propionyl-l-carnitine for the good of the patient.

Oh, and definitely 750mg Salvia Miltiorrhiza...nice fancy name which dem pharma companies love.

Yeah....I think that's how they would dose it.
    Oh Cyrus, you crafty man you

inb4 law suits

2. Quote Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Oh Cyrus, you crafty man you

inb4 law suits
    Are you on abliderate advanced yet man? The current stuff is even better than what I beta tested.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Are you on abliderate advanced yet man? The current stuff is even better than what I beta tested.
    Yeah man, only a week or so on and theres been a night or two where I've forgotten, here on out though hitting it hard. Near 13%, 3 weeks to get down to 10% for spring break.

4. How did your results compare dosing TTA-500 at 2 grams per day compare to DCP at 6 caps per day?

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    That only happened once and 2g always worked good after that. I tried 1g.. didn't get much from it

5. Been doing the following:

- 2 DCP caps before breakfast
    - 2 DCP caps before lunch
    - 2 DCP caps before dinner
    - 1 TTA-500 cap at bedtime

6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Does 2 caps of TTA-500 per day cause much noticeable water retention? Also, how effective for fat loss is 6 caps per day of DCP compared to 2 caps per day of TTA-500?
    I've never experienced water retention from tta500
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

7. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Been doing the following:

- 2 DCP caps before breakfast
    - 2 DCP caps before lunch
    - 2 DCP caps before dinner
    - 1 TTA-500 cap at bedtime
    I approve of this protocol . Run it for 45 days max before cycling off.

8. Good to hear; still curious to hear from those that have used both DCP and TTA-500 and if in the long run, if they both provide similar results

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I approve of this protocol . Run it for 45 days max before cycling off.

9. Hey fatburner,

Just fixed my computer--- will reply to my pm's soon.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

10. I just finished up w/ a DCP/TTA cycle. I had been running 2 caps DCP 3x per day for roughly 1 month, before I ran out of DCP. I then started running 3 caps of TTA-500 (evenly spread out) w/ a cap of their Raspberry Ketones.

I never really had many cramping issues during it. After about 1.5 months of the TTA-500/Ketones stack, I stopped after reading a thread on here about running this product for too long.

Since I stopped (on Monday) I've had some strong calf pains, which I assume is cramping but it doesn't all of the sudden "grab" like a cramp. I figured part of it could be the fact that TTA-500 has a strong dose of Potassium, which I stopped getting when I stopped the TTA. Today I'm adding back in 2 caps of Potassium Gluconate (99mg) 2x per day and increasing water intake in hopes it goes away. It really only has bothered me Tues, Wed and again today. I'm not sure if I'm right in my assumption (that I only started having muscle issues b/c I am not getting the Potassium anymore from the product), I also now realize that I ran the DCP and then the TTA-500/RK for too long.

It was strange that I had no trouble while on it, however. Overall both good products, I will use again. How long should I stay off of TTA before trying it again?

ETA: I also was running Lean Xtreme as well, for probably 1.5 months, maybe 2 months, not sure. Stopped it at the same time. Maybe that's a factor as well. I think I've been taking too much LX and TTA the last 6 months or so...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    PLCAR is for general fatigue and may have ergogenic benefits; ALCAR is for mental fatigue and has a TON of overall health benefits ranging from testosterone optimization to neuroprotection.
    Ahhhhh. So you still feel it's best to run seperately and alternate between the two?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

12. Is DCP more effective if taken on an empty stomach prior to a meal?

13. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is DCP more effective if taken on an empty stomach prior to a meal?
    Ideally, yes, you'll want to take it about 45 mins. before a meal.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 09:48 PM