creatine ethyl ester

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i have a kilo of this coming in from custom this week. my questions is, is there anything i should take with it to get max effects. I know with creatine mono there are several different things to do, and with cee you shouldn't need to, but i thought i would ask just in case.

Spitdeath

Awards
Well i have a kilo of this coming in from custom this week. my questions is, is there anything i should take with it to get max effects. I know with creatine mono there are several different things to do, and with cee you shouldn't need to, but i thought i would ask just in case.
Add some orange juice cause it tastes like ass.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I take it with protein, carbs, and taurine, just like CM. Couldn't hurt.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright thanks, ill let you guys know if anything good happens with this compared to mono

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To all you creatine Mono nonresponders,did you find this stuff worked for you?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm hearing good reviews about it so far, may use it for post cycle. I usually use V-12, but this could be a contender. We are definitely getting closer to realizing creatine's potential it seems :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I ordered my kilo from Custom this morning. This stuff sounds promising, we'll see. Since Jarconis has so much time on his hands, I may send the kilo to him and have it capped. :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Since Jarconis has so much time on his hands, I may send the kilo to him and have it capped.

I usually make it about two rounds with cap-em quicks. then I lose focus and start miscapping every other one.

I am lazy and creative though. I am mixing my NEW CEE with the NEW XPAND from Dymatize. it taste great and incredible. It helps mask the taste good enough. I f I decide that isn't flavorble enough, I'll throw in a packet of sugar-free Crystal light. Cheers!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To all you creatine Mono nonresponders,did you find this stuff worked for you?
I would also like to know if CEE works for mono non-responders. Feedback says it works much better than mono, but there are also some feedbacks saying it doesn't work for mono non-responders. true?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I plan on just tossing mine in a shake or with my diet Pepsi. I'm sure I've had worse stuff. Crystal Light (Peach or Raspberry) sounds good also.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to know if CEE works for mono non-responders. Feedback says it works much better than mono, but there are also some feedbacks saying it doesn't work for mono non-responders. true?
Just an idea, but hit up Matt at CNW. If you are a customer in good standing, he may part with a bit of CEE to test on some non-CM responders in exchange for some feedback in a log here.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just an idea, but hit up Matt at CNW. If you are a customer in good standing, he may part with a bit of CEE to test on some non-CM responders in exchange for some feedback in a log here.
Well in the case, can i get a refund on mine? :think: ;)

IHateGymMorons

Banned
Awards
is the efficacy of this suppelment enhanced by spiking insulin, as in a post workout shake?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe it would matter as to when you take this. I believe it has been suggested to take it anytime of the day, or at least two hours prior to your workout. I'll probably put mine in my P/W shake since I've always done my CM that way.

Rock

Awards
I don't believe it would matter as to when you take this. I believe it has been suggested to take it anytime of the day, or at least two hours prior to your workout. I'll probably put mine in my P/W shake since I've always done my CM that way.
I tried to mix it with my post workout shake and it did little to mask the taste. I could barely choke down the shake. The CEE is extremely bitter. The best I could come up with is to chase a shot of it with a glass of water. I have not tried to mix it with orange juice. I remember back in the day we were told not to mix creatine with OJ. Not sure if this still holds true or if it applies to the CEE. I plan to cap them when my cap 'em quick gets through the mail.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea, Ive found that mixing it with something usually just ends up making the whole drink horrible. I now just mixing it with some water and take it like a shot and chase it with something else. That seems to work well, only about 5seconds of bad taste.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some that had expirence with creatine ethyl ester,please compare to creatine mono

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Add some orange juice cause it tastes like ass.
I just got mine. Understatement of the month I'd say. I'd rather go down on a mentruating mule than eat this ****, that is if I thought doing so would have an equal benefit to my muscles. I'm gonna be exeprimenting with different types of juice to see which makes it the most palatable.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think the taste of custom's CEE is that bad... I put some on my tounge and it doesn't bother me, and I can barely taste it in shakes or juice. A little bitter perhaps, but nothing like you guys are describing.

but then again i can handle liquid nolva too so maybe i just have a good bad taste tolerance.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All it takes is MTV2, one sunday afternoon, one cap em quick, and one kilo of CEE... SUCK IT UP BISHES!!!! muahahaha

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
All it takes is MTV2, one sunday afternoon, one cap em quick, and one kilo of CEE... SUCK IT UP BISHES!!!! muahahaha
That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. As an aside, I got mine from BUlk Nutrition because I had heard on the boards Custom had sold out. This stuff from BN, Christ. I put about three grams in a shake, could barely drink it, it was so damn bitter and pungent. Capping it seems to be a good option.

Gungalalunga

Awards
with a pinch of lite salt, custom's CEE tastes pretty good to

to me. By itself, its nasty.

Jerry1979

Awards
I plan on just tossing mine in a shake or with my diet Pepsi. I'm sure I've had worse stuff. Crystal Light (Peach or Raspberry) sounds good also.
For what I know it's not ok to put your creatine in a coke.

What brand do you guys recommend for CEE (shouldn't it be hcl or come with a special salt?)
I can't get the one from custom cause I live abroad.

Isn't it just a hype the whole CEE thing? Time will tell. I remember everyone was talking about Swole. Nowadays you rarely hear anybody about it. I had some nice results on it but if it where that much better than regular creatine...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
For what I know it's not ok to put your creatine in a coke.
Why? I have a guess, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Isn't it just a hype the whole CEE thing? Time will tell. I remember everyone was talking about Swole. Nowadays you rarely hear anybody about it. I had some nice results on it but if it where that much better than regular creatine..."

All new creatine products create a hype because the results from any creatine are so subjective, and people are always looking for better as it is a realtively safe and effective supp. I'm a mono non responder and this stuff definately seems to be giving me some endurance and a little strength in the gym. Not much volumizing though, but that's good because no bloat with it.

Jerry1979

Awards
Why? I have a guess, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Well I guess I'm wrong. Normal creatine could be a problem as diet coke dus not cause an insulinespike high enough and coke has a low ph which could be a problem. The opinions about that are mixed but I wouldn't take reg. crea with coke just in case.

But as I said I could be wrong about CEE as I didn't thought of it being esterified (and thereby protected(??)) and some creatines having transportsystems nowadays. I too have to do some 'research' on CEE as I only read some, quite positive, reactions on it so far. Well, sorry for the confusion....

But nobody answered my question yet.:) Which brand(s) to get if you can't get it from custom's?
Thanks

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
If you can't get it from Custom or Bu1knutrition at $60/kg, it's probably not worth trying yet. The branded CEX product is pretty expensive.